Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Where Do Aborted Stillborn & Miscarried Babies Go? - RightNation.US

-----
Have you ever wondered what happens to aborted babies? What about the stillborn? The miscarried?

I use to love watching Jesse Duplantis, a well-known Evangelist who use to be on the religious stations quite a bit but I'm not sure lately since I don't really watch them anymore. He is a controversial figure since he does emphasize the Prosperity, name-it-and-claim-it type of doctrine. While I personally don't adhere to this type of theology, I did use to really enjoy listening to him preach when he wasn't talking about prosperity issues because he was quite funny and did touch my heart a few times.

The reason I mention him is because he claims to have had a vision where he went to Heaven and actually got to see what happens to the aborted, stillborn and miscarried babies. While I do believe that God does give some people visions, I don't know if Jesse is telling the truth or not. Though I would like to think that he is since the story he tells is quite comforting.

According to Jesse the aborted, miscarried and stillborn babies go to Heaven as babies and unless their mother dies within a short period of time afterward then someone in Heaven watches over them until it's the mother's time. He said that they age while in Heaven so if the mother doesn't die at an early age, they are usually full-grown by the time the mother gets there.

Like I said, I don't know if this story is true or not but I do believe that God gives people visions.

What I am curious about is what do you think happens to the babies? Do you believe they go to Heaven? Do you believe they wait to be born to someone else? Do you believe that they know who their mother is and that in the case of abortion, they ever forgive her?

Do you believe that they age in Heaven? If so, how old do you believe they get? Do you believe that they have a job in Heaven or what do you think they do? Do you believe that they are guardian angels for those still here on Earth? Do you believe that they know what is happening down here?

Anyone? :unsure:

Elusively yours,
ilja

37 Comments On This Entry

Yes I believe babies and young children go back to God. However I dont believe they stay babies. I believe our souls are grown beings. I also believe we choose to be born and we choose when to die. Or rather to go home to God. I also believe there much worse things than dying. To answer your question there are no unwanted babies in God's eyes He loves them all.

CarolA1222, on Aug 10 2006, 09:32 PM, said:

Yes I believe babies and young children go back to God. However I dont believe they stay babies. I believe our souls are grown beings. I also believe we choose to be born and we choose when to die. Or rather to go home to God. I also believe there much worse things than dying. To answer your question there are no unwanted babies in God's eyes He loves them all.

That was beautifully said, Carol. :D

Jax, on Aug 10 2006, 11:15 PM, said:

That was beautifully said, Carol. :D

Thank you Jax. That is what I believe. :D back atcha

Do you believe that we choose our parents?

I remember hearing someone speak once about babies asking God to let them be the ones to be truly blessed by giving them certain gifts that we consider handicaps here on Earth. I also remember once hearing someone speak about babies knowing God before they are born and that toddlers have been heard saying things as if they had been with God and still remembered Him.

I do wonder about these things. I wouldn't be surprised out all if any of them were true. I think we are so blind here on Earth that we can hardly see the nose in front of our face. I can picture us now when we go home to God and have so many questions answered . . . :D

ilja, on Aug 11 2006, 12:07 AM, said:

I remember hearing someone speak once about babies asking God to let them be the ones to be truly blessed by giving them certain gifts that we consider handicaps here on Earth. I also remember once hearing someone speak about babies knowing God before they are born and that toddlers have been heard saying things as if they had been with God and still remembered Him.

I do wonder about these things. I wouldn't be surprised out all if any of them were true. I think we are so blind here on Earth that we can hardly see the nose in front of our face. I can picture us now when we go home to God and have so many questions answered . . . :D

Yes I do believe that. There are a lot of people out there who hold God accountable for bad things happening in thier lives. Most of the time it can be traced directly to them. That is why he can hold us accountable when we do when we do go Home. The God I believe in loves us inspite of ourselves. In an aside, I do believe we have a Spirit Guide helping us. Sometimes we listen and sometimes we dont. :D

I have heard too, the mentally retarded are highly evolved souls. they come to teach us 'normal beings'
Well, it depends upon the stage of development of the fetus, wether it was an abortion or stillborn/miscarry, and where the miscarriage happened....

Oh, you mean their "souls"? Nowhere. There is nothing to go somewhere and noplace to go.
Hi! My first post here. This is a very interesting topic. I used to work at a crisis pregnancy center and this was a question we would get asked from time to time. We were a Christian organization, so the following is the answer I used to give.

I would be inclined to say that instead of depedning on what man says follow what God's word says. There are no direct scripture references that say exactly what happens to a baby when it dies in the womb, but scripture does say that God is Wise, Loving, Perfect, Immutable, a Defender, Sovereign and Just. Ultimately our comfort comes from resting in who God is. What God does is always right, perfect and unimpeachable. No one will ever look at the face of our Lord and be disappointed. We do not need to speculate, but rather believe in His word and His Character as it is revealed in His word.

ilja, on Aug 10 2006, 08:07 PM, said:

I read in a fictional story once of a jewish belief (probably NOT true, but who knows) that before we are born we have all knowledge and that just as we are about to be born and angel comes and takes all the knowledge from us and that's we enter the world crying. I believe the truth hovers somwhere around that theory. If we had all knowledge up front we would have no need to learn and how could our spirit grow then? I tend to see things the way Carol does also. Some people claim (having had a NDE) that we choose our family and friends before we come here in physical form.
Our supposedly being able to choose our friends and family indicates that our souls were with God before conception. I don't think I buy that.

After all, what soul is going to say, "You know what? Put me in the middle of the most crime-ridden neighborhood, surrounded by degenerates of every form."

Really not buying that.

Rather, I think that when we were conceived, the Lord breathed life into us, creating our souls at that moment.

As to the original post regarding Jesse Duplantis's vision: I don't doubt his truthfulness. What may come into play here is interpretation of that vision.

sanctified, on Aug 11 2006, 07:58 AM, said:

Our supposedly being able to choose our friends and family indicates that our souls were with God before conception. I don't think I buy that.

After all, what soul is going to say, "You know what? Put me in the middle of the most crime-ridden neighborhood, surrounded by degenerates of every form."

Really not buying that.

Rather, I think that when we were conceived, the Lord breathed life into us, creating our souls at that moment.

As to the original post regarding Jesse Duplantis's vision: I don't doubt his truthfulness. What may come into play here is interpretation of that vision.

Effect Radio? They aren't on in Phoenix anymore, stuck listening on the internet or to Air1 (not my favorite)...oh well I digress

Back on topic. Here's my thoughts on it hopefully they are coherent.

Being that I have basic reformed "Calvinist" beliefs, I believe that God chooses those who will follow him and "be saved." I also believe that God is sovereign and all-powerful, and I believe the Bible when it says that he knew us before we were formed in our mother's womb. So to recap:

God knew us before we existed
He knew everything that would happen to us
We were born sinful with no possible way to choose God left to ourselves
We do nothing to earn salvation while alive, it is purely God's choosing that determines our salvation

So, if all that is true, Why does it matter whether a baby was born, or whether it died right after birth, or whehter it lived to adulthood? If God chose the baby to be with Him, it will happen, if not then it won't. That may sound "unfair" or something to say that perhaps some babies do in fact go to Hell. But that's the same argument someone would make to say it's no fair that we can't decide to go to Heaven on our own. The whole "predestination" debate.

So, I think it comes down to a question of sovereingty. Is God sovereign? Are we inherently sinful creatures? If the answers are yes (and the Bible makes is clear they are), then we have to trust that God is free to choose for babies as well as adults whether or not they are going to be saved.

As far as the baby being with God before they are born thing. That's pretty far out there somewhere, and you're not going to find support for it in the Bible. "Some people" say lots of different things. That doesn't make them right.
I believe that God sends people to us at certain times in our lives, in order to teach or show us something. To me, that includes children....whether they are born, miscarried, or aborted. I guess it goes along with the thinking that there is a reason for everything, if that makes sense.

All of my children (my first son, the child I miscarried, and our second son due any time now) were sent to me in a time where I needed to learn something. Each one has brought me a special gift...and they continue to bless me every day. (even on days when my six year old is building Lego houses and loudly destroying them :D)

I don't doubt for a second that the child I miscarried is in Heaven, and I believe they will be there waiting for me when I go. I believe that will be true for any child who is taken. God says He will take care of them...I guess that's all I need to know.
Ilja,

Wow, great questions! I lost my second child to miscarriage and the third child to a newborn death (1 week old). I believe that they are both in heaven and are being very well cared for while I'm here taking care of their sisters! That belief isn't coming from any verse in the Bible, that's just my faith in a benevolent God and my belief that the most helpless among us have the most special place in his heart.

I don't believe that they are born to anyone else (again no evidence to back this up, just my opinion).

I hope they know who their Mom is. I don't think that Heaven is a place where anyone is allowed to hold a grudge, so I'm sure they forgive their Moms.

I don't know if they age. I hope not because I love to cuddle babies and if I'm lucky enough to see them again I want to rock them to sleep.

I hope they are guardian angels, because their youngest sister needs one!

I'm sure they know what's going on down here. - A couple of years ago we suddenly had a timer on the 5 yr old stove malfunction. It would turn itself on, count down for an hour and then beep. It started out just once in the middle of the night. Then it would happen twice each night. Then it started happening during the day. We contacted the manufacturer of the stove and they had no other reports of malfunctions. We finally resorted to turning off the breaker to the stove except when we were using it. This went on for almost a year and then just stopped happening on Father's Day. It hasn't malfunctioned since. We believe that it was our son (probably at my Uncle's urging) messing with us.
I remember being about thirteen or so and studying with a group of girls and our pastor before being baptized. This question, and similar ones like "can babies be born in heaven" really bogged the group down. I feel sorry for our pastor, now, looking back on it. We must have spent weeks trying to figure that out... we were a bunch of baby crazy young teens and to a girl, the idea of heaven without babies was unthinkable. Our pastor, being a guy and a theologean, kept trying to find deep, philospohical answers to questions no one on earth could answer. We never did get a good answer. I'm pretty convinced we won't until we can just ask God face to face. I've got quite a list of questions for him!

I, personally, believe that there are/ will be babies in heaven. God made babies, and I think he's got an awfully big soft spot for them. I like the idea that babies lost to miscarriage are just waiting for their mom's to come rock them to sleep. I cried when I read that, debus, and I'm sorry for your loss. I've never thought much about aborted babies... I think they get to go to heaven and be safe and loved. And I think a lot of women suffer greatly after an abortion and maybe God keeps those babies safe so that when their mom's realize that what they did is wrong and repent, they can ask that little baby for forgiveness and be whole again in heaven. God is kind and loving and I think he would do all in his power to help a woman that repents. Okay, not sure that came out how I was thinking it, but hopefully you get the point. As for babies of moms who never repent... maybe they are waiting for that mom who could never concieve on earth... that would be heaven for both of them!

I've got no proof of any of this of course... but, I've always believed that God looks out for babies. My sister and I are both adopted, and both of us have talked about divine intervention in our lives right from the start... I would be a totally different person and my daughter wouldn't even exist, if my folks were one name lower on some list at an adoption agency. I think God has a plan for all the babies, born and unborn, right from the start. I don't always understand the plan... basically, I never understand the plan... but He can see a whole lot more of the picture than me, so I'll trust His judgement on where the pieces need to be!
I thought a long time about sharing this, because it's very personal to me, and I've been burned before by "mockers."

But eleven years ago I was sitting in Church and I started thinking about all those children who are aborted because of deformities. And the thought came to me, "would you accept a child, even if you knew she would not live very long?" And I thought yes. To have a child in my family forever (because we believe families have the potential to be an eternal unit) I would go through the little heartbreak it took to only have a daughter in my family for a short period of time. Then I "felt" (can't describe it any more accurately) that I would be given a daughter named Pauline who was supposed to have been for another family, but they wouldn't accept a "less than perfect" baby.

I was crying, and then I felt silly. Wow, what a real daydream that had been. I composed myself and blamed my over active imagination and tried to get back into the flow of the meeting. The whole thing took (probably) less than five minutes.

My husband and I were through having children. My youngest was three. And I kind of forgot about the whole episode. I probably never would have remembered except six months later, I skipped a cycle. I thought I was going through the "change." (I never thought I was pregnant.)

But I was. And I kept thinking of that day back in Church.

Shortly before I was to give birth, I miscarried. And I still wonder, will she be in heaven, waiting for me when I get there? Was it just a day dream, or a real message?

I don't know, for sure.

mollywalk, on Aug 11 2006, 01:22 PM, said:

I thought a long time about sharing this, because it's very personal to me, and I've been burned before by "mockers."

But eleven years ago I was sitting in Church and I started thinking about all those children who are aborted because of deformities. And the thought came to me, "would you accept a child, even if you knew she would not live very long?" And I thought yes. To have a child in my family forever (because we believe families have the potential to be an eternal unit) I would go through the little heartbreak it took to only have a daughter in my family for a short period of time. Then I "felt" (can't describe it any more accurately) that I would be given a daughter named Pauline who was supposed to have been for another family, but they wouldn't accept a "less than perfect" baby.

I was crying, and then I felt silly. Wow, what a real daydream that had been. I composed myself and blamed my over active imagination and tried to get back into the flow of the meeting. The whole thing took (probably) less than five minutes.

My husband and I were through having children. My youngest was three. And I kind of forgot about the whole episode. I probably never would have remembered except six months later, I skipped a cycle. I thought I was going through the "change." (I never thought I was pregnant.)

But I was. And I kept thinking of that day back in Church.

Shortly before I was to give birth, I miscarried. And I still wonder, will she be in heaven, waiting for me when I get there? Was it just a day dream, or a real message?

I don't know, for sure.

Oh, Mollywalk. :D My mother has 3 miscarried babies she is waiting for [all pregnanacies after my 9th brother was born].. I do believe they are in heaven.. although I hope they dont age, it seems we would miss so much then when we finally get to meet them.

I once heard a study that said 75% or late periods are women who have miscarried -- just super early.. I dont think that is a acurate percentage pt -- it seems awfully high, but I often wonder then just how many babies we will find in heaven that we never even knew about?

lyria, on Aug 11 2006, 04:18 AM, said:

Well, it depends upon the stage of development of the fetus, wether it was an abortion or stillborn/miscarry, and where the miscarriage happened....

Oh, you mean their "souls"? Nowhere. There is nothing to go somewhere and noplace to go.

Scientist know there's an energy of some sort released when we die or so I hear anyway, seems to me if that's the case, it could certainly mean a soul.

sanctified, on Aug 11 2006, 06:58 AM, said:

Really not buying that.

Then what does the comment in the bible mean that says, before I formed you in the womb I knew you?
I wouldn't believe a name-it-claim-it preacher if he told me my shirt was on fire and I could smell the smoke. While it's almost certainly true that miscarried babies and aborted babies are in Heaven--actually, I'm certain that it's true--Duplantis was ear tickling. Preachers like him do that so sweet, compassionate belivers will look the other way when it comes to his demonic wealth and prosperity doctrines.

AmJur, on Aug 11 2006, 11:37 AM, said:

Oh, Mollywalk. :D My mother has 3 miscarried babies she is waiting for [all pregnanacies after my 9th brother was born].. I do believe they are in heaven.. although I hope they dont age, it seems we would miss so much then when we finally get to meet them.

I once heard a study that said 75% or late periods are women who have miscarried -- just super early.. I dont think that is a acurate percentage pt -- it seems awfully high, but I often wonder then just how many babies we will find in heaven that we never even knew about?

Thank you. :D

lyria, on Aug 11 2006, 07:18 AM, said:

I know you don't believe Lyria but when my mother died, I was standing to her side right next to her head and I swear I could feel her soul leaving her body starting at her feet, traveling up through her body and out the top of her head before going up. I know that sounds crazy, especially to someone who doesn't believe in souls but it truly was this physical, almost extra-sensory perception that I had for just that moment. It was beautiful.

As for the babies, I don't know how someone could deal with the pain of losing their baby if they think they will never see them again. Perhaps that's more of a question for a different blog then again, maybe not.

Thanks for posting in here Lyria even if we do see things differently. :D
  • 2 Pages +

ilja's Corny Corner

Weather

Posted Image

It was autumn, and the Indians on the remote reservation asked their new Chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was an Indian Chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

Also, being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?"

"It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed," the meteorologist at the weather service responded. So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again. "Is it going to be a very cold winter?"

"Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's definitely going to be a very cold winter." The Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find.

Two weeks later, he called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"

"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever."

"How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked.

The weatherman replied, "The Indians are collecting wood like crazy."

GCFL.net

Come Fly With Me!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

ilja's Favorite RightNation Quotes

View Postspt, on 03 May 2011 - 05:32 PM, said:

I think maybe we should all go for a drink and ask for the new drink....it is called the Bin Laden...2 shots and a splash of water :drinkers: :drinkers:
Posted Image

View PostBrian Fellow, on 15 December 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

Sorry was busy reading a tweet from an adamant 'pro-choice' person about gun control and 'how many children have to die before we do something'?

Posted Image A perfect example of both irony and hypocrisy.

John Mauldin relates the details of a conversation he had with John Boehner, the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

At the :50 Maudlin describes Boehner telling him that Obama has,
“…balls made out of marshmallows…”

View PostSonofThunder, on 26 February 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

If that is true, why do we see Boehner continually backing down and rolling over while Obama stands firm and never compromises?

View PostGertie Keddle, on 26 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

'Cause he's a Campfire Girl?
Posted Image

NEVER FORGET!

Staff Sgt. Matt Maupin’s long road home ended Saturday in a blaze of yellow ribbons, the silent tribute of people who lined the roads, and the respect of thousands more who filed past his coffin at a public visitation . . . “If four people showed up, that’s OK with me,” said Keith Maupin, the soldier’s father, as he took a mid-afternoon break outside the Civic Center, where many came up to him to shake his hand or give him a hug . . . Matt Maupin became the face of the war in Iraq for thousands here and across the country in April 2004, when an Arab TV station aired a tape showing the Union Township soldier kneeling and surrounded by masked men carrying automatic rifles . . .Four years and millions of prayers later, a tip from an Iraqi citizen led U.S. soldiers to the farm area northwest of Baghdad where Matt Maupin’s remains were found on March 20 . . .Scoutmaster David Bacon said the boys of Troop 511 had been well aware of the story of Matt Maupin and wanted to pay their own tribute.“I’ve talked to them many times about Matt,” said Bacon, whose cousin, Lance Cpl. David Kreuter, was killed in Iraq in 2005. “They understand it was the sacrifice of young men like Matt that gives us the freedom to meet every Monday night. There are places in the world where Boy Scouting is not allowed.” Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePFC Keith Matthew MaupinCaptured in IraqApril 9, 2004

World-Wide Abortion Counter

Posted Image

We Owe Them So Much

Posted ImageNever Mind the Cost by c.m.steppe ©2001 There's a young man far from home, Called in time of war; Sent to defend our freedom On some distant foreign shore. On some distant foreign shore. We pray You keep him safe, We pray You keep him strong, We pray You send him safely home ... For he's been away so long. For he's been away so long. There's a young woman far from home, Serving U.S.A. with pride. Her every step is strong and sure, Courage in every stride. Courage in every stride. We pray You keep her safe, We pray You keep her strong, We pray You send her safely home ... For she's been away too long. For she's been away too long. Bless those who wait their safe return. Bless those who mourn the lost. Bless those who serve this country well, Never mind the cost. Never mind the cost. God, Bless America!

Recent Entries

Disclaimer

Search My Blog

An Email From God?

I got this in an email today and though it doesn't say who wrote it, I don't doubt these things could have happened.'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL' You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news On September 11, 2001. Neither will I. I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I held his fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to make it, but it is OK..I am ready to go.' I was with his wife when he called as she fed breakfast to their children. I held her up as she tried to understand his words and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night. I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said. 'Of course I will show you the way home - only believe in Me now.' I was at the base of the building with the Priest ministering to the injured and devastated souls. I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered. I was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer. I was with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the believers there, comforting and assuring them that their faith has saved them. I was in Texas , Virginia , California , Michigan , Afghanistan ... I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me? I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all know Me. Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor. Some sought Me with their last breath. Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke and flames; 'Come to Me... this way... take my hand.' Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me. But, I was there. I did not place you in the Tower that day. You may not know why, but I do. However, if you were there in that explosive moment in time, would you have reached for Me? Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey for you. But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek Me now while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go.' I will be in the stairwell of your final moments. God Posted Image