Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hilary Rosen: Not Satisfied Until Everyone Hates Her - RightNation.US

-----
With a grinng Paul Begala looking on yesterday, we saw DNC advisor, Hilary Rosen, utter a now famous line about Ann Romney: "Guess what, his wife has actually never worked a day in her life."

Well, there go all the stay at home moms. But, wait, there's more!

Reviled by college kids, music fans, and more than a few recording artists for the RIAA's role in forcing the shutdown of Napster, Rosen is seen as the embodiment of a venal corporate culture hurtling toward obsolescence. It seems she'll stop at nothing to frighten those who share music online instead of buying it in a store - hacking into networks, threatening universities and businesses, sending out subpoenas to unmask music-swappers. Some Hilary haters have protested her speeches and urged others to mail her excrement. On a scale of odiousness, devotees of the Web site Whatsbetter?com rated Rosen just below Illinois Nazis but better than Michael Bolton (and way above pedophile priests). On the more serious side, death threats once prompted Rosen to travel with security. "People take their free music seriously," Rosen says wryly.

Yes, it's that Hilary Rosen. The one who pooped the Napster party. The DNC has enlisted her as a communications consultant. The same DNC that is counting on the youth vote to once more put them over the top.

Last night, I showed Mitt a giant club with which to pummel Obama, the fact that 76% beleive we're still in recession. Now we have the woman who makes it harder for young people to steal music working for Obama.

Mitt, you now have a giant club with a nail in it.

My Mind is Clean

4 Comments On This Entry

She is The C-Word....

WarEagle66, on 12 April 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

She is The C-Word....

I could not agree more.

She is The C-Word....

Yes, she is courageous. To stand up to high school and college kids and stay at home moms is the height of courage in my book.

Mr. Naron, on 12 April 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

She is The C-Word....
Yes, she is courageous. To stand up to high school and college kids and stay at home moms is the height of courage in my book.

I was thinking more like crazy or perhaps C-CRAZY.
Page 1 of 1

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.