RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hillary '16 - RightNation.US

-----

Hillary '16

This past week we witnessed the opening shot in Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton's run for the Presidency of the United States of America in 2016. The truly disgusting aspect of the Senatorial Hearing was the way the so-called Republicans on the committee bent over and grabbed their ankles while falling all over themselves closing ranks in defense of a member of the "Ruling Elite." I wanted to puke; thank GOD for alcohol.

Now, I could, at this point, turn this into a screed advocating a total purge of the GOP leadership in the Congress - but that's not what I had in mind at the start, critically important though that may be.

I was thinking about Ms. Clinton's qualification(s) for the office she so avidly and transparently covets, craves, and would (has? ) kill(ed) for. After all, she willingly tied herself to Bill's coattails way back in college, thinking she could ride them into the Oval Office. After all, as the world's smartest person - and a woman to boot - there was no limit to what she could accomplish implementing Saul Alinsky's philosophy. But something happened along the way.

Seems everything she touched turned to worms.

Hillary Clinton's record of "achievement" is one of complete, total, utter failure: from the Rose Law Firm, through Whitewater, Mena Airport, Cattle Futures, Juanita Broadderick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, bimbo eruptions, the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Vince Foster, Hillarycare, pardoning FALN terrorists, to her crowning achievement -- the debacle of Benghazi. And that's just skimming the high spots.

Of course, in the Democrat Party, a record like hers is what's known as resume enhancement.

It will be interesting to see how she fares against "Lunch Bucket" Joe. My money's on Shrillary. And it scares the snot out of me.

I rest my case . . .

2 Comments On This Entry

You're assuming King Barack will cede his crown.
Always a possibility. It depends on how many soldiers, sailors and airmen will be willing to fire on their fellow citizens if/when push comes to shove. The One is already seeding he flag ranks with officers who will trash the Posse Comitatas (sp?) Acts; will field grade officers, and the enlisted they command, follow illegal orders.
Page 1 of 1

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog