Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Adventures of L'il Barack--a Pagan Muffin Toon that explains why President Obama acts the way he does. - RightNation.US

-----
You can read this thread if you want--just to bring you up to speed. And now I present,
circa 1964--a slice from the past of our current prez.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you Joe the Pagan for this toon. (It explains a lot, doesn't it?)

9 Comments On This Entry

:clap: Ah, wag, you just keep on getting better and better.
The only difference between then and now: when President Obama makes boom boom, he uses scraps of the Constitution as toilet paper.
Ha! I LOVE it!
So Bush has Obama's birth certificate? Makes sense.
LOL, boom boom. Never heard that one before. Going to have to start using that.
I was expecting l'il 0bama to be wearing something similar to the smiley faced pajamas, but I think the peace sign outfit works.

Joe the Pagan, on Jun 15 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

I was expecting l'il 0bama to be wearing something similar to the smiley faced pajamas, but I think the peace sign outfit works.

The smiley faced ones are the ones he wears now. So if you see someone in my toon wearing smilie faced pj's, you know it is the POTUS.

wag-a-muffin, on Jun 15 2009, 07:49 PM, said:

Joe the Pagan, on Jun 15 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

The smiley faced ones are the ones he wears now. So if you see someone in my toon wearing smilie faced pj's, you know it is the POTUS.

PLUS: I really enjoyed drawing this.
If anyone can think of more
ADVENTURES OF L'IL BARACK,
please PM me.
That makes sense. It probably was some other kids boom boom considering how much he is still full of.
Page 1 of 1