Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffin Toon: So What Are You Dressing Up As For Halloween? - RightNation.US

-----
This thread, WE'RE A CULTURE, NOT A COSTUME got me thinking. What can little kids (and grown ups) dress up as for Halloween (excuse me, Fall Festival--must be politically correct) as to not offend anyone?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone wishing to add to my list of offended costumes may do so in the comments section.
Thanks.

9 Comments On This Entry

I read on line that one of the top ten costumes for this year is a "Mormon Missionary." I'm not real thrilled about this--but I'm not going to have an on-line hissy fit. (And any suggestions for a humorous rendition of this for my blog will be considered.)

wag-a-muffin, on 26 October 2011 - 09:34 AM, said:

I read on line that one of the top ten costumes for this year is a "Mormon Missionary." I'm not real thrilled about this--but I'm not going to have an on-line hissy fit. (And any suggestions for a humorous rendition of this for my blog will be considered.)

Why aren't there any zombies in Washington D.C.?

wait for it......

There's nothing for them to eat there...
A couple of years ago I was called into work at the store one Halloween. Some of the women had come dressed as witches. Two of them asked me who had the best witch costume. I was dressed in business causal. I looked at their costume and what I was wearing and told them I had the most authentic witch's outfit on so I was me.

I am thinking of dressing all in black this year with a bit of white card stock tucked into my collar and go as a priest.
I'm going to dress up as a sexual pervert.
pict-the idea is to dress up as something totally opposite of what you are, for fun. YOU need to go dressed as a celibate, no fun ever, tea-totaller. Someone like Hillary Clinton.
No. Pict needs to dress up as ME. :whistling:
How about as an Islamic suicide bomber terrorist. Or Bin Laden with a bullet hole to his forehead?

wag-a-muffin, on 26 October 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

No. Pict needs to dress up as ME. :whistling:

:unsure:
pict in a long dress, heels, and frilly blouse? :thud: No thanks, I need to go bleach out my eyeballs...
Page 1 of 1