Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: It's APRIL, FOOLS! (Muffin Toon) - RightNation.US

***** 1 Votes
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I only wish it were true. I pity us, fools.

9 Comments On This Entry

To dream an impossible dream.

If only life were more like a nighttime soap and I could wake up in the morning and discover the past year has been a dream (for me nightmare) and we really did nominate Allen West as our GOP nominee.

BTW, don't forget to choose the 'feature' option for this latest Muffin Toon.

ilja, on 01 April 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

To dream an impossible dream.If only life were more like a nighttime soap and I could wake up in the morning and discover the past year has been a dream (for me nightmare) and we really did nominate Allen West as our GOP nominee. BTW, don't forget to choose the 'feature' option for this latest Muffin Toon.

How do I do that????
I'd like to wake up on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 and find the Twin Towers still in place, a healthy economy, low gas prices, and someone named Barack Hussein Obama, a state senator from Illinois, convicted of fraud. :whistling:

Either that, or wake up tomorrow and find myself showing up at the local state lottery office, sole winning Megamilions ticket in hand.

Unfortunately, neither of those dreams have any chance of coming true, much less the dream of Allen West swinging in like Adam West on a batrope to save us from Romobama.
I like your joke better than mine. :D
:2up:

Mr. E. Monkey, on 01 April 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

I like your joke better than mine. :D

If you hadn't have played your joke I wouldn't have thought of mine. :coolshades:
I PITY the (April) Fool who doesn't vote for Allen West!!
Another good one.
Thet were fun-ee!
Page 1 of 1

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)