Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Extremely offensive Muffin Toon: Prayers for reproductive rights - RightNation.US

-----
Today's toon was inspired by this article posted by Gertie Keddle. If you're too lazy to click on the link, the gist is that a group of churches are promoting a 40 day prayer for planned parenthood. Every day is a new rote prayer. These would be comical if they weren't so disgusting as in: "Day 38: Today we pray for a cloud of gentleness to surround every abortion facility. May everyone feel calm and loving," or "Day 35: We pray for an end of guilt for woman who suck their progeny into a sink. May a cloud of gentleness overcome any guilt they may feel." (Okay, I made up the second one.)

As I was reading I thought--why stop there? Why shouldn't EVERY organization develop a month of prayers. And so I present today's toon:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Any other prayer suggestions? I'll toon the best ones. (Come on you guys. I know you've got tons of great ideas.)

8 Comments On This Entry

"Dear Lord, blow them all into tiny bits, in Thy mercy....."
:whistling:
Day 96: Pray for Mumia to be released, because he had nothing to do with shooting Daniel Faulkner. 'Cos the witnesses LIED!

Day 97: Pray they hang Zimmerman by the neck till he's DEAD DEAD DEAD for killing Trayvon! 'Cos the witness LIED!
Day 103: Pray that the media don't cover Biden's gaffs today.

Day 365: Pray that the sheep up in Massachusetts vote for Marsha I mean Martha Coakly.

Day 512: Pray No one notices how much time I spend on the golf course.

Day 1177 Pray the AmeriKKKan people don't wake up and realize what I am trying to do. (OK this one is done daily)
Day 762: Pray that the entire jury of George Zimmerman's trial be either members of the New Black Panthers or people so scared of them that they wouldn't dare decide not guilty.

Day 944: Pray that Mitt Romney follows in the footsteps of John McCain and refuses to say anything that could be construed as negative about our current Dictator er Commander in Chief.

Day 967: Pray that women who refuse to abort their babies after getting a negative test from their doctors get the Palin treatment regardless if they ever run for office.

MontyPython, on 11 April 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

"Dear Lord, blow them all into tiny bits, in Thy mercy....." :whistling:

Replace "Lord" with "Allah" and I think they already use that one... :scratch:
That's incredibly hard to do as there's nothing quite so twisted and wrong as abortion that's legal and accepted by such a relatively large percentage of the population...I'll try anyways

Day 178: Today we pray for peaceful times for those who support racist and extreme ideologies

Day 392: Today we pray that anarchists deepest dreams and desires come true

Day 457: Today we pray that the Earth begins to heal from Climate Change. The end is neigh.

Day 22390624907381204821390152895: Today we pray that the Earth begins to heal from Climate Change. The end is neigh.

Bob the nobody, on 12 April 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

<snip>
Day 22390624907381204821390152895: Today we pray that the Earth begins to heal from Climate Change. The end is neigh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr. E. Monkey, on 11 April 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

MontyPython, on 11 April 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

&amp;quot;Dear Lord, blow them all into tiny bits, in Thy mercy.....&amp;quot; :whistling:
Replace &quot;Lord&quot; with &quot;Allah&quot; and I think they already use that one... :scratch:

We invoke the Name of The Lord whenst we deliver The Holy Hand Grenade, sir. Have you no sense of decency?
Page 1 of 1

3 user(s) viewing

2 Guests
1 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Mrdirt73