Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffin Toon: If This Works For Elizabeth Warren--toon - RightNation.US

-----
Posted Image
Artist's rendition of Ms. Warren, or as she is known in some circles,
Sitting Bull-ooney.
Having been caught "red-handed" (and no, that is not a cheap Native American Joke) Elizabeth Warren, who claimed tribal membership to achieve minority status when she was a college professor, is now claiming the ONLY reason she said she was a Native American was so she could "get invited to eat lunch with Native Americans."

What a COOL lie! And if it works, we should ALL try it.

I only lied on my income tax forms
so that I could be invited to lunch by an IRS agent.

Posted Image

Help me out, readers! (crickets?) Who did you want to go out to lunch with so badly that you told a whopper?

6 Comments On This Entry

I only lied about being a serial killer when I found out about the menu selection at the Massachusetts Department of Corrections Lifers Banquet.

Joe the Pagan, on 03 May 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

I only lied about being a serial killer when I found out about the menu selection at the Massachusetts Department of Corrections Lifers Banquet.

Oh, good one. This reminds me of my daughter's REAL LIFE friend from high school who lied (confessed) to a crime and said he did it to help them catch the real killer. ????

wag-a-muffin, on 03 May 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

Joe the Pagan, on 03 May 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

Oh, good one. This reminds me of my daughter's REAL LIFE friend from high school who lied (confessed) to a crime and said he did it to help them catch the real killer. ????

OJ?
Put a feather in her hair.

JimNEPA, on 03 May 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

And call her macaroni?

wag-a-muffin, on 03 May 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

JimNEPA, on 03 May 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

And call her macaroni?

No. Call her a big phony.
Page 1 of 1