Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffin Toon: Minority Status for Affirmative Action, Tweaked. - RightNation.US

-----
Link to "Big" article

Oh, these silly Liberals, they are just too much fun to mock.
Elizabeth Warren, who is running against Massachusetts' Scott Brown, is in trouble because she lied about having Native American ancestry in order to gain minority status when she was a college professor. One of her first, "wait wait, I can explain this" moments was to claim that she did it in order to be invited (included) in luncheon dates with Native American faculty. Now she is saying,

"My Aunt Bea has walked by that picture at least a thousand times, remarked, that her father, my pappaw, had high cheekbones like all of the Indians do, because that's how she saw it, and she said 'your mother got those same great cheekbones and I didn't.' She thought this was the bad deal she had gotten in life."

So she knew she had Native American blood because her grandfather had high cheekbones? Wow.
In homage to her I offer this toon.

Posted Image
My name is Richard Lee. I am (obviously) mostly of Chinese ancestry. I applied
to go to Harvard, but my G.P.A. of 4.7 and AP classes from high school were not good
enough because of bias against Asians. But then I remembered Elizabeth Warren and
her "high cheekbones." I remembered that I have a grandfather who tap danced.
I factored in my African-American blood and reapplied and was accepted.

11 Comments On This Entry

Subtle. ;)

Mr. Naron, on 04 May 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

Subtle. ;)

Yea, like a smack to the head.
yea, like a stupid, racist smack to the head. congratulations on your "work"

That_Guy, on 04 May 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

If you want to call people racists, take it to NBC. Or just go play in the street.
If a cartoon is racist, I'm going to say, "That cartoon is racist."

That_Guy, on 04 May 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

If a cartoon is racist, I'm going to say, "That cartoon is racist."

And I'm going to disagree with you. I don't think you really understand satire if you think this is a racist cartoon. But that's the typical mindset of liberals--just throw the word racist out there if race is part of the issue and you don't agree with the person creating the satire. Elizabeth Warren can caterwaul about hihg cheek bones all day long and she's not a racist, but let a conservative illustrate that by using another sterotype and you fly right past it and call her a racist.

At least you don't disappoint.
Of course it's racist! That is the POINT!!!! (And thanks for the defense, Chris.)

wag-a-muffin, on 04 May 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

Of course it's racist! That is the POINT!!!! (And thanks for the defense, Chris.)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That_Guy, on 04 May 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

You're one to spout about racism especially about a joke cartoon. You're the biggest dumb racist on the entire site.

Not that you need it. ;) I almost wrote "you just wait till Wag gets home!" but that seemed a bit too mature.

ilja, on 04 May 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know that T.G. is bonded, wedded, fettered, glued, welded, bound, chained even, to whatever mental gyrations are necessary to just plain miss even the most "in your face" point. If the point is either being made from a Conservative perspective or BY a Conservative.
And, of course, when it's BOTH............he probably actually risks some further mental damage from the flippity, floppity, twisty, turney 'logic' he must employ to remain so totally blind to reality!!
Good toon, Thanks.
Page 1 of 1

3 user(s) viewing

2 Guests
1 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Yahoo,  Wag-a-Muffin (D)