Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Two "intelluctually consistent and honest" OWS'ers discuss Boston's Tea Party Museum - RightNation.US

-----
Joe the Pagan suggested this toon after reading this blog
Posted Image Posted Image

Oh, and thanks to Liz for finding my title. :ph34r:
stick likes this Like

14 Comments On This Entry

These may appear to be sock puppets, but I've heard worse from real people.

Great toon.
I've heard worse right here on RN!

(It'd be pretty boring without them, to tell the truth. Can't have good comedy with all Abbots and no Costellos, after all.)
But there were strings attached to the "boxes" of "tea" so they could pull them back as necessary...
Thank you for tooning my idea.
OMG, certainly one of your better efforts! LOL :biglaugh:

Mr. Naron, on 08 July 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

These may appear to be sock puppets, but I've heard worse from real people.Great toon.

regularly. On Huffpo, FB, CL and the local paper's op-eds.
Love it! :thumbsup:

Mr. Naron, on 08 July 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

These may appear to be sock puppets, but I've heard worse from real people.Great toon.

Of course they are all intellectually and honest sock puppets.

JimNEPA, on 08 July 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

I've heard worse right here on RN! (It'd be pretty boring without them, to tell the truth. Can't have good comedy with all Abbots and no Costellos, after all.)

"Hey Yab-but!" (I did do a toon homage to "who's on first" a while back.)I can find it here easier, since I haven't posted so many toons at RedState.

MADGestic, on 08 July 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

But there were strings attached to the "boxes" of "tea" so they could pull them back as necessary...

Strings on tea bags? Ridiculous! :coolshades:

Joe the Pagan, on 08 July 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Thank you for tooning my idea.

Thank you for sending me your idea. (I don't know if it's a compliment or not, but we seem to share similar senses of humor.) :razz:

Howsithangin, on 09 July 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

OMG, certainly one of your better efforts! LOL :biglaugh:

gosh.......thanks.

MontyPython, on 09 July 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

Love it! :thumbsup:

And it loves you back. :blush:
It's like watching a Dilbert cartoon. Funny and painful at the same time. Good one.
Page 1 of 1