Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffin Toon: Somebody Else Made That Happen. . . - RightNation.US

-----
Admittedly, “Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.” - Barry Switzer.

But this current theme of our President, "if you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen," seems to be consistent with his whole life.
And with that, I offer you today's toon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And about fifty years ago in the Dunham household. . .
Posted Image

Posted Image

Link to the President's speech and my inspiration for todays toon.

9 Comments On This Entry

I would complement you on this toon, but instead I am going to congratulate The color pencil maker, the company that made your scanner and your ISP.

Joe the Pagan, on 15 July 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

I would complement you on this toon, but instead I am going to congratulate The color pencil maker, the company that made your scanner and your ISP.

You are so right. Somebody else made this toon happen.
Elizabeth Warren was his mother? :o

Liz, on 15 July 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

ha ha ha. (That is my standard hippy/commie Stanley Ann.)

wag-a-muffin, on 15 July 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Liz, on 15 July 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

ha ha ha. (That is my standard hippy/commie Stanley Ann.)

I know and very clever it is too. I recognized her right away but I saw that feather and couldn't resist.
The che shirt is spot on!
I am so glad Obama is there to inspire you.
:clap: Love it, Wags!
Al Gore invented the Internet, by the way....
I love what Mike Huckabee said. "If you bring home a great report card with all A's, the credit doesn't go to the school bus driver !!!"

Great cartoons! :)
Page 1 of 1