Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Today in “Well Duh-uh” History: - RightNation.US

-----
Today in “Well Duh-uh” History:

Alcohol Use and Smoking Are Associated With Headaches in High Schoolers

Ummm... sorry... I'm not sure I can add anything to that.

:coolshades:

4 Comments On This Entry

How much money was spend on that study? ;)
Next they'll be telling us about the link between carpal tunnel syndrome and constant texting.
In other news, a recent study has concluded that water is the primary cause of drowning....

Howsithangin, on Jun 8 2010, 07:41 AM, said:

How much money was spend on that study? ;)

According to the abstract there was no “financial support”. Presumably that means no outside financial support (e.g.: drug companies) and all those folks were paid “scale” from Ludwig-Maximilians-University for their research.

I was kind of surprised that there’s an actual journal titled Headache. ;)

JimNEPA, on Jun 8 2010, 07:47 AM, said:

Next they'll be telling us about the link between carpal tunnel syndrome and constant texting.

I’d like to see some studies on heavy texters; such as how their grammar, linguistics, concentration, and social skills are affected. I tried thinking about how the research could be conducted but I started to get a headache… so I had a beer and a cigarette. ;)

Crawdaddy550, on Jun 8 2010, 09:46 AM, said:

In other news, a recent study has concluded that water is the primary cause of drowning....

Hmm… I would have thought it was “texting while swimming”. ;)
Page 1 of 1