Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: No broadcast tonight - RightNation.US

-----

No broadcast tonight

Hi, all: Sorry, but have been informed NewsX won't be doing the segment tonight. Perhaps the DA rep couldn't make it? :shrug: However, as of now, tomorrow is still a go and I'll be going to their studio for the 9:30pm telecast.

Actually, I'm relieved. Have spent 3hrs in the car going to and from the stupid internet company (got my internet cut off for crying out loud) and 1 hr going to and from school this morning, plus planning 2 birthday parties today for my son (one at school, one here that just ended. My baby is 5yrs old Tuesday, but his best friend goes to Goa tomorrow for the Divali festival break so won't be here on the 28th).

I've just opened a Carlsberg and will enjoy severely overpriced beer and surf the internet, then watch another episode of Heroes Season 3 which, after paying what, $12 so far via iTunes, has unexpectedly cost me an additional $100 for downloading thanks to our crap internet company screwing us on the plan and then cutting me off today (hence the trip to see them through horrific traffic).

Yet another day in India. You all have n.o.i.d.e.a. how one has to mentally approach this place. The husbands have no idea what the wives go through keeping the households running either. They get to go to their offices every day and we are left to fight the battles of everyday life in a foreign country.

I need a mental rest....*sigh*

Will keep everyone informed on the broadcast schedule.

One last note: Our old friend, MR NICE GUY has even posted about my broadcast on his blog
THIS AIN'T HELL. I sure miss him over here at RN, but he's doing a fantastic job on his own with LGF supporting him too---even though I'm a bit nervous having so many people I "know" watching. :sheep:

2 Comments On This Entry

If nothing else, you need a vacation!!
(Then again, don't we all?)
Best of luck, not that I think luck has much to do with it anymore, you are a natural!!
And thanks for the link to TAH, looks very interesting.

USNJIMRET, on Oct 24 2008, 05:37 PM, said:

If nothing else, you need a vacation!!
(Then again, don't we all?)
Best of luck, not that I think luck has much to do with it anymore, you are a natural!!
And thanks for the link to TAH, looks very interesting.

Oh, yeah. Jonn gets the best pics at rally's (which is why Little Green Footballs links to him) as he's in the belly of the beast: Washington DC

Every year about this time he goes to Panama (although not this year). I've been out with him I think Halloween 2006 & 2007. I miss seeing my friend. :rolleyes:

I'm desperate for a vacation. My husband was just in Sri Lanka and said it was beautiful and wants us to go there. It's just a short flight away so I'm looking into it now. He said he was amazed at how nice and pleasant the people were and it looks like Panama. We're going to DK over Christmas but don't consider that a total vacation in a small house with my in-laws in cold, wet, Denmark, but will be nice to leave the craziness for a while. Still have just under 2 months to go til then.
Page 1 of 1

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog