Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: On This Day in 1970 - RightNation.US

-----

On This Day in 1970

On your birthday, type in the exact date and see what comes up. Here's mine:

5. John Lennon's The Plastic Ono Band releases Instant Karmain the US. I took it as a threat.

Posted Image

4. Elvis performed. My parents wouldn't let me go. Some nonsense about being too young.

3. Sly and the Family Stone had the #1 song, Thank You. They were perfectly welcome.

2. Life Magazine hired a clown for my birthday. Thus creating my fear and hatred of clowns. And if there are any evil clowns--but I repeat myself--out there thinking about menacing me again, understand that my hatred for clowns far outweighs my fear.

Posted Image

1. I made it into the world. Let my happiness shine down upon you all.

Posted Image

My Mind is Clean

11 Comments On This Entry

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday...
Happy Birthday dude.
However, you have to admit that the scowl on your face has been present for a long time!!
Happy Birthday.

1970 was a good year to be born. It means you "came of age" during Reagan/Bush I. What could be better?

USNJIMRET, on 20 February 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

Happy Birthday dude.However, you have to admit that the scowl on your face has been present for a long time!!

Why give up on a facial expression that's served me well? ;)

Thanks!

Adam Smithee, on 20 February 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Happy Birthday.1970 was a good year to be born. It means you "came of age" during Reagan/Bush I. What could be better?

For sure. It was just getting through the 70s that was tough. Who would have ever thought we'd have to do it again?
Yo yo. Happy birthday, Chris.

It was a good time to grow up. How could you not love some Peaches & Herb in the late '70s?
I hope your birthday was great just like you. Posted Image

Now where is that link for the rest of us?

MrStain, on 21 February 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Yo yo. Happy birthday, Chris.It was a good time to grow up. How could you not love some Peaches & Herb in the late '70s?

I was quite fond of Peaches as well as Herb. But I think P&H Mark II was my favorite and that wasn't until the 80s IIRC.

ilja, on 22 February 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

I hope your birthday was great just like you. Posted ImageNow where is that link for the rest of us?

Um, the dog ate it?
Page 1 of 1

17 user(s) viewing

17 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google,  Yahoo

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.