Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Real George Zimmerman - RightNation.US

-----
Let's say you were a guy who shot a young black man and pretty much the entire black community wants you behind bars or worse. You'd hunker down, lawyer up and DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU. But what did George Zimmerman do?

He started a web site.

On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

He likes quotes, too:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke.

"The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

"People have a right to their own opinions, but not to their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight" - James W. Loewen

"A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed" - Henrik, Ibsen

About all I can glean from this is that he's read Lies My Teacher Told Me. Marvelous.

Okay, just on the off chance George Zimmerman stumbles upon this post about him, let me address him directly...

Shut down your website, call your lawyers back (they've kicked you to the curb), and DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU!

I'm telling you guys (George, I'm talking to everyone now), this guy is a product of woolly-headed liberal thinking. His whole story smacks of someone who bought all the "it takes a village" liberal nonsense. How's that village treating you now, George?

Seriously, call your lawyers.

My Mind is Clean

6 Comments On This Entry

Yeah, it scared me today when I heard his lawyers quit.
I saw on the news his lawyers had quit. Apparently he wasn't returning their calls AND was talking directly to the prosecutor himself.

Either he's SO innocent that he naively just doesn't get why that's the wrong thing to do OR he's the stupidest mofo in the history of jurisprudence.

Or, maybe, he's just plain nuts.
He should ask Cindy Sheehan how loyal liberals are.

wag-a-muffin, on 10 April 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

He should ask Cindy Sheehan how loyal liberals are.

Refresh my memory. I know President Bush can tell us how loyal Cindy Sheehan is.
George if you're reading this, stick to neighborhood watch because your webpage creation skills suck.

Personally I hate the use of historical quotes as a way to sum up your entire point in a few words. To me, it always comes off as a half-assed attempt at intelligence and makes me feel like the person saying it is trying to elevate themselves to the stature of whomever they are quoting.

Cant say if his shooting was justified or not. I know I want to believe it was because of how angry I've become at the culmination of Obama's contribution, Trayvon's Mom's greed, the angry Black mob syndrome, the NBPP's bounty, our Attorney General's refusal to do his job, and all the retaliatory and race motivated attacks that Blacks have committed on Whites because a Hispanic shot one of "their people".

Having said that I'm in a 'needs of the many, needs of the one' situation here. Because if Zimmerman gets acquitted there WILL be riots, there WILL be more attacks, there WILL be a total lack of justice enforced by our leaders.

And at the end of the day two things will be paid no attention:

1) That this series of ridiculous events had almost nothing to do with justice.
2) That its just another example of just how much people will tolerate from Blacks.

needmoreammo, on 13 April 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

George if you're reading this, stick to neighborhood watch because your webpage creation skills suck.Personally I hate the use of historical quotes as a way to sum up your entire point in a few words. To me, it always comes off as a half-assed attempt at intelligence and makes me feel like the person saying it is trying to elevate themselves to the stature of whomever they are quoting.Cant say if his shooting was justified or not. I know I want to believe it was because of how angry I've become at the culmination of Obama's contribution, Trayvon's Mom's greed, the angry Black mob syndrome, the NBPP's bounty, our Attorney General's refusal to do his job, and all the retaliatory and race motivated attacks that Blacks have committed on Whites because a Hispanic shot one of "their people".Having said that I'm in a 'needs of the many, needs of the one' situation here. Because if Zimmerman gets acquitted there WILL be riots, there WILL be more attacks, there WILL be a total lack of justice enforced by our leaders.And at the end of the day two things will be paid no attention:1) That this series of ridiculous events had almost nothing to do with justice.2) That its just another example of just how much people will tolerate from Blacks.

If the guy is innocent, you don't convict just to prevent riots. That'll just teach the wrong message.
Page 1 of 1

4 user(s) viewing

4 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.