Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Of Course Schools Kill Creativity - RightNation.US

-----
Much of what people create is crap. But watch this Ted talk and let me know if it's worth watching.

My Mind is Clean

2 Comments On This Entry

Aw, man, do I have to listen to yet another TED lecture ???

I don't want to blow my own horn, and maybe I'm a bit jaded being an IE here in ground zero of the "Silicon Forest". But with tech clients like Intel, Maxim, Tektronix, Freescale, I know what chips your PC is going to run five years from now. With Oil&Gas clients like Chevron and Conoco-Philips, I know what you'll but putting in your gas tank five years from now. With energy clients from LADWP to PGE to AEP, I know what your electric bill will be in five years.

God help you.

None of this has anything to do with what anyone from TED says.

My advice: Start drinking. Heavily.

Adam Smithee, on 27 April 2012 - 01:54 AM, said:

Aw, man, do I have to listen to yet another TED lecture ???I don't want to blow my own horn, and maybe I'm a bit jaded being an IE here in ground zero of the "Silicon Forest". But with tech clients like Intel, Maxim, Tektronix, Freescale, I know what chips your PC is going to run five years from now. With Oil&Gas clients like Chevron and Conoco-Philips, I know what you'll but putting in your gas tank five years from now. With energy clients from LADWP to PGE to AEP, I know what your electric bill will be in five years.God help you.None of this has anything to do with what anyone from TED says.My advice: Start drinking. Heavily.

I find maybe one out of twenty of these things interesting. Or at least interesting and informative.
Page 1 of 1

5 user(s) viewing

5 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.