Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muslim Leaders Issue Breastfeeding Fatwa... - RightNation.US

-----
...so unrelated men and women can work together.

From PJ Tatler:

He [Dr. Izzat Atiya] said that if a woman fed a male colleague “directly from her breast” at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work. “Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage,” he ruled. “A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed.”

This is a legal ruling from ANOTHER PLANET. We are not alone, people. Evidently, an alien race crashed down somewhere in the Arabian peninsula in the 7th century and proceeded to graft itself upon the human race there. It has continued unabated with a few notable exceptions.

If we end up surviving this alien invasion, the Crusades and the War on Terror are going to be hailed as heroic moments when the human race stood up for truth, justice and not being crazy.

My Mind is Clean

13 Comments On This Entry

Memo to HR: Henceforth, all female employees or potential hires are required to expose their breasts five times to me to maintain employment eligibility.

Well, okay, if that's the fatwah. But I'm thinking I might get some pushback from the Oregon Department of Labor.

Oh. Wait a minute. I'm Quaker, and we don't have fatwahs. Darn. I knew I should have taken that job with Halliburton when they moved their HQ to the middle east.
Why am I suddenly feeling like Douglas Reynholm on the IT crowd?

Adam Smithee, on 04 June 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Have you jumped out of any windows lately?

Mr. Naron, on 04 June 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Adam Smithee, on 04 June 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

Have you jumped out of any windows lately?

That was Denholm Reynholm.

Father !!!!
Season 2 episode 2, "Return of the golden child".

Adam Smithee, on 04 June 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Season 2 episode 2, "Return of the golden child".

Right. So have you dated any women from Iran lately?
Doesn't fit into my Space Star Ordering system.
My God, can this religion get any stranger?

Adam, I thought you wrote "space, time continuum" then I noticed the word 'star'... I must get some weight off my chest so I can read better!
This can't be for real, can it?
One more thing: what about those of us who a... oh, nevermind... :whistling:
The logic of these children NEVER seems to fail to amaze me.
1.) Time to dust off the Dolly Parton jokes.

2.) Thank God you don't work for the State Department should shariah law be imposed.....

Posted Image
"Come'n'gettit!"

Howsithangin, on 05 June 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

One more thing: what about those of us who a... oh, nevermind... :whistling:

Did you HAVE to go there?
Page 1 of 1

2 user(s) viewing

2 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.