Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mrs. Clinton vs. The New (and improved) York Times - RightNation.US

-----
Today's toon stars Pid as a New York Times Reporter covering the Hillary/Barry Primary.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

7 Comments On This Entry

Posted Image
I also apologize to any man I may have offended yesterday in my anti-photobucket rant.
I actually quite like men (one in particular is very nice to have around :hug: in my opinion.)

Also, Thank you to Dublin5, who kept me from an Imus moment. (The #$@ was her idea. I actually had Hillary verbalizing some pretty negative thoughts.) And thanks to Chris, who also helped me chicken out.

(Crow AND Chicken in one toon.)
Great cartoon (again)! But one question - why is Hillary wearing pearls and a pastel colored dress? Is she channelling Barbara Bush?

Siren, on Mar 7 2008, 08:44 AM, said:

Great cartoon (again)! But one question - why is Hillary wearing pearls and a pastel colored dress? Is she channelling Barbara Bush?

I just keep remembering Rush talking about her "pretty in pink" interview.

Like when she cries. She keeps trying to dupe us into believing she's a woman.

(A man running against Obama would be treated even more harshly.)
"Even if it costs me some votes, I like baby harp seals." :lol3:

Classic.
I feel so honored!!! Posted Image Thank you! Great toon too.
Great cartoon, Molly!!! *&^%$ &^*^&%$ (&#%( baby harp seals! :lol3:
Especially the transgender non-English speaking baby harp seals that don't know which bathroom to use...
Page 1 of 1

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Recent Entries