Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Obama and the Plumber - RightNation.US

-----

Obama and the Plumber

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It stinks getting old. I was looking on the home page for a cartoon idea and I thought I read,
Obama says barbies are a punishment. And I thought, "How could Barbie Dolls be a punishment?" Of course, it really says "babies."

The other idea for this toon came from this thread, Obama to plumber, "my plan will spread the wealth around."

And props to anyone who can find the homage to "the Kingston Trio" in today's toon.

10 Comments On This Entry

:thumbsup:

Burqa Barbie...
Does Ken know Barbie has been foooling around?
Honor flushing?
:thumbsup: Thanks Molly, I needed a good chuckle after tonight.

quixoticconundrum, on Oct 16 2008, 12:55 AM, said:

:thumbsup: Thanks Molly, I needed a good chuckle after tonight.

You're welcome. My big regret was after the debate I realized the name on my plumber's overalls should be "Joe" not "Al."
Can't be certain, but s the "sadigee" the KT reference?
I can't place the word in a lyric, but it 'sounds' like it should be in a song.

USNJIMRET, on Oct 16 2008, 06:01 AM, said:

Can't be certain, but s the "sadigee" the KT reference?
I can't place the word in a lyric, but it 'sounds' like it should be in a song.

Excellent guess, but (buzzer sound) wrong.

Sadiquee is Arabic for "friend." I figure, since I've got an Arabic speaker in my home for a few weeks I might as well make use of him.

Anyone else want to make a guess?
Another great one Molly!

Considering one the nicknames of a toilet is a john could the reference be the KT song With You My Johnny?
Good Guess Too, but wrong. My "homage" is in the second panel where Obama says, "I can see by your outfit that you are a plumber."

The Streets of Laredo (My favorite Kingston Trio Song)

by Nick Reynolds/Bob Shane/John Stewart

As I walked out in the streets of Laredo, as I walked out in Laredo one day.
I spied a young cowboy dressed in white linen. Dressed in white linen and cold as the clay.
I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy. You can see by my outfit I'm a cowboy, too.
You can see by our outfits that we are both cowboys. Get yourself an outfit and be a cowboy, too!

Mollywalk, on Oct 16 2008, 07:14 PM, said:

Good Guess Too, but wrong. My "homage" is in the second panel where Obama says, "I can see by your outfit that you are a plumber."

The Streets of Laredo (My favorite Kingston Trio Song)

by Nick Reynolds/Bob Shane/John Stewart

As I walked out in the streets of Laredo, as I walked out in Laredo one day.
I spied a young cowboy dressed in white linen. Dressed in white linen and cold as the clay.
I can see by your outfit that you are a cowboy. You can see by my outfit I'm a cowboy, too.
You can see by our outfits that we are both cowboys. Get yourself an outfit and be a cowboy, too!

I thought that was a Smothers Brothers song.
Page 1 of 1