Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Q with a View - RightNation.US

- - - - -

What MORE DO YOU Want?

Last week, a friend and I got into a bit of a debate on his Facebook page. The genesis of the discussion had very little to do with fiscal policy. It actually grew out of my defending TEA Party conservatism from the charge that it is extreme and full of hateful racists and fascists. But when I pointed out that advocating for limited government,...
- - - - -
I don't read Sally Kohn's work much. She and I are diametrical opposites, ideologically speaking, and usually when I do see something she's written, it's eyeroll-inducing. (I'm sure she'd say the same about me if I had a recognizable byline.) Nonetheless, she posted a piece today which caught my attention not for its...
- - - - -

Back to "Normal"

(from the Somewhere Over the Septic Tank files...)
- - - - -

In Honor of...

March 1st. For the past two years, I've found myself particularly torn on this day. For it is my Grandmother's birthday, and also the anniversary of Andrew Breitbart's death. Two people who've had a profound impact on my life, though in considerably different ways. How do I honor them both? I suppose it may be a bit awkward and...
- - - - -

Q with a View - Episode 7

Episode 7 of Q with a View Its a new day! Special guest Chris Day, whos just announced his candidacy for Congress from New Yorks 17th District, joins the show to discuss his candidacy why hes running & why hes a viable (and welcome!) alternative to incumbent Nita Lowey. This episode also features Susie Moore, Mark Warner and...
  • 10 Pages +
  • Last »

Recent Entries

6 user(s) viewing

3 Guests
2 member(s)
1 anonymous member(s)

+moocowdb8

Tags

Search My Blog