Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Conservative Mindcleaner - RightNation.US

- - - - -

Ancient Progressives

I'm still on my Football Furlough, heretofore renamed, #HailState Hiatus. The hiatus will be over soon and I'll get back to posting my own stuff--mostly about how I hate Ole Miss more than ever--but until then, here's another thinker by Wisefool...
- - - - -
As you've probably guessed, I'm super busy right now. Every day that's not about football is about AP US History. It's a lot of work, but it's fun. I'm enjoying APUSH much more than AP Government.
- - - - -
Not cover songs. We already did that...I think. No, I'm talking about doing the song in a different way, with different instrumentation or bringing it to a different genre.
- - - - -
Originally post inauguration day 2009. Were my concerns warranted?
- - - - -
Rob Eshman of Jewish Journal asks:
- - - - -
I'm not going to do a list of Elvis songs or, yikes, movies on this 37th anniversary of the day the king sat on his throne and tried to crank out one last hit. By the way, I think FX has a new show based on that day called The Strain, but I could be wrong about that.
- - - - -

Why Does God Hate Sex?

Here's another thinker from Wisefool.
- - - - -

No Free Will

This is a thought provoking guest post by our own Wisefool. Not only is it a good read, but it makes my Sunday morning easier. :) Enjoy!
- - - - -
Whitesnake is building a new studio in Reno:
- - - - -
In friendly Canada:
- - - - -

Juke Box Time Machine

I was going to do a 30th anniversary post about Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA, then I remembered all of you hate him. All I was really going to point out after all the fluff and lyric analysis is that even though Springsteen insists that BITUSA was a negative commentary on Reagan's America, it was cynically sprinkled with upbeat,...
- - - - -
Meredith Broussard has a thoughtful piece at The Atlantic on why poor, urban schools don't do well on standardized tests. It's really very simple:
- - - - -
It's official. We're not in a recession and the awful Q1 number was totes weather related. We can all breathe a sigh of relief because the rest of the year is going to be rainbows and candy:
- - - - -
“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them,...
  • 196 Pages +
  • Last »

7 user(s) viewing

7 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Updated! World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.