Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more! RightNation.US Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
Conservative & Patriotic t-shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, buttons and more!
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The Conservative Mindcleaner - RightNation.US

- - - - -
I know this is going to offend some people I know, but it has to be said. Just stop with the Donald Trump support already. I get that you're mad about illegal immigration and he just dropped some truth bombs about Mexicans. Well, here's some more truth bombs:
- - - - -
I think the whole point of a recession is that too many people aren't ready. They're over-leveraged, hence the downturn. People don't get ready until they have no choice but to cut back and save. Of course there are always those who zig while the rest of the economy zags. We call those people "wealthy".
- - - - -
I'm not disappointed, dismayed, or discouraged by the Supreme Court's ruling last week. Of all the infinite universes God could have chosen to create, He created this one--the one where the Supreme Court in 2015 decided that marriage was a fluid concept. He could have created a different one where they decided differently. The fact that...
- - - - -
Once again we find ourselves playing this stupid game of "Whose side is the drug addled killer on?". While the good people of Charleston, SC are setting an amazing example of grace and strength, the Left-Right Fight continues to set an example of ignorance and pettiness. On the Left we have the predictable anti-gun rants:
- - - - -
According to the NAACP, this chick is black because shut up:
- - - - -
Correction: The range of years on the test was 1960-1989. My eyesight, which was never even adequate, is waning, hence the mistake. So, I think the test makers were trying to include peak liberalism to peak conservatism.
- - - - -
It's as baffling in its conception as in its execution. The Wall Street Journal wonders if it's an attempt to boost the moderates in Iran:
- - - - -
Over at The Facebook, I've been having a little fun with this story:
- - - - -
Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. What do they all have in common? Each of them were outsiders who successfully blamed everything that was wrong with the country on the established candidate. One of them even got two landslides out of it.
- - - - -
Someone with the title Advocacy Coordinator for the Middle East for the united Methodist Church has to be smart, right? Not so much:
- - - - -
I'm not sure if anyone else is watching NBC's A.D.: The Bible Continues (which was the working title of the New Testament, btw). It's pretty bad. The acting is atrocious. It's almost as if the guy playing Peter is trying to lose the role while filming, and since no one was actually there to see how the real Peter delivered his...
- - - - -
They're not, they're abandoning baseball. All the hype about concussions seems be having little effect on participation. Check out this surprising graph:
- - - - -
Ace thinks they should disappear:
- - - - -
It was 1987, and I was already over professional wrestling. Sure, I tuned in to see Rowdy Roddy Piper beat Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka over the head with his microphone once in a while, but many years had passed since I realized it was fake. But now, everyone was about to find...
  • 203 Pages +
  • Last »

3 user(s) viewing

3 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Google

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

New Blogroll! And...World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blog Roll
Ace of Spades
National Review
Got News
RealClearPolitics
ZeroHedge
The Federalist
African American Conservatives
Instapundit

World's Shortest Movie Reviews
American Sniper: Bradly Cooper=Best Actor
The Arroyo: Had a Pureflix feel to the acting, but well shot. Great conservative movie.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: As usual, the third installment is the best--having an ending really helped.
The Maze Runner: The perfect metaphor for moving to Detroit.
Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.