RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Elizabeth Warren: If A Democrat Loses, The Election Is Illegitimate - RightNation.US

Elizabeth Warren: If A Democrat Loses, The Election Is Illegitimate Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 April 2019 - 10:22 PM

Elizabeth Warren: If A Democrat Loses, The Election Is Illegitimate

Washington Examiner
by Becket Adams
April 05, 2019 06:28 PM

Excerpt:

Democrats are working quietly to bring into the mainstream the narrative that GOP victories are by default illegitimate, thereby weakening and undermining duly elected Republican officials.

It is dangerous stuff — just as dangerous as when President Trump questioned the legitimacy of the 2016 election, which Democrats and the media rightly condemned as a threat to a healthy, functioning republic. But that was when Democrats thought their hold on the White House was a sure thing. It is funny how the shoe ends up on the other foot.

The latest example of Democrats casting doubt on the legitimacy of Republican victories in advance came Friday as 2020 hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., spoke at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network Convention.

"Massive voter suppression prevented Stacey Abrams from becoming the rightful governor of Georgia,” she said, reciting a falsehood that has now become an article of faith in the Democratic Party.

Warren added, "They know that a durable majority of Americans believe in the promise of America, and they know that if all the votes are counted, we'll win every time."

*snip*

Warren is not just ensuring that there will be an excuse should she lose an election, as Hot Air’s Allahpundit rightly notes. The senator’s statement was made in reference to all elections, which is far more sinister than Trump’s own ego-driven flirtation in 2016 with the idea that the race would be "rigged" by "illegal" votes against himself. Also, it should not be ignored that Warren's message was delivered to an almost exclusively African American audience. The senator was very clearly saying: Republicans only win when they cheat, and they only win when they suppress your vote.

Again, this is some dangerous stuff, encouraging specific voting blocs to believe that U.S. elections are rigged. It should not be surprising that Democrats are going down this road, though. This much became apparent in January when Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., announced that Abrams, an election truther, would deliver the Democratic Party’s response to Trump’s State of the Union address.

*snip*

Link

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:15 PM

Warren added, "They know that a durable majority of Americans believe in the promise of America, and they know that if all the votes are counted, we'll win every time."

True, but if all legal votes are counted you guys lose in a landslide. :whistling:

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 April 2019 - 11:35 PM

LOL!

They are already making up lame excuses well in advance knowing full well that they are going to have their asses kicked big time in the next election! :biglaugh:

#4 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 06:13 AM

Charges of illegitimacy, eh? This bitch would know a thing or 2 about that! Would it be too much to ask for examples of what she's talking about?! Voter suppression my arse, these people view securing our border as voter suppression!

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:14 AM

View PostLiz, on 06 April 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

"Massive voter suppression prevented Stacey Abrams from becoming the rightful governor of Georgia,” she said, reciting a falsehood that has now become an article of faith in the Democratic Party.

Then why did the democrats refuse to cooperate with Trump's voter fraud commission?

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:27 AM

Cram it, Pocahontas.

#7 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:31 AM

Naturally. They're so deep into Stage 4 Self-Righteousness that anything at all that they don't like is "illegitimate."

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:53 AM

It's nothing short of incredible to me that anybody, anywhere is gullible enough to fall for such typical Democrat BS. But people not only fall for it, they continue to vote for them.

:nuts:

#9 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 08:57 AM

I am no longer shocked by what politicians will say or do to keep their jobs. Again, reminds me of Mel Brooks as Governor William J. Le Petomane in "Blazing Saddles".

#10 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 07 April 2019 - 09:12 AM

... and they know that if all the votes are counted by us, we'll win every time."

She forgot a couple of words.

#11 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 11:20 AM

Elizabeth Warren: If A Democrat Loses, The Election Is Illegitimate :crybaby:

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 April 2019 - 12:30 PM

Their internal polling must really be bad for them.

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 April 2019 - 01:20 PM

View Posterp, on 07 April 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Their internal polling must really be bad for them.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel for votes.

In Iowa, Bernie Sanders says states should allow felons to vote from behind bars

#14 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 07 April 2019 - 08:57 AM, said:

I am no longer shocked by what politicians will say or do to keep their jobs. Again, reminds me of Mel Brooks as Governor William J. Le Petomane in "Blazing Saddles".

As far as I can see, Le Petomane was more honest than any dimocrat I've seen. AT least he acknowledged their phony-baloney jobs!

This post has been edited by Bookdoc: 07 April 2019 - 01:29 PM

#15 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:48 PM

Between now and the shellacking they take in Nov. 2020, the popcorn sales are going stratospheric. Each week is a new low in the crazy as schidthaus rat competition. Find a Boy Scout and order your popcorn now!

#16 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 07 April 2019 - 04:52 PM

So she’s saying this is different from what the democrats are doing now, how?

#17 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 07 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 07 April 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

Between now and the shellacking they take in Nov. 2020, the popcorn sales are going stratospheric. Each week is a new low in the crazy as schidthaus rat competition. Find a Boy Scout and order your popcorn now!

Nooooo! Please don't.

WAAAAY off topic but... For YEARS we've gotten our popcorn from the Cub Scouts. We don't eat much popcorn - maybe once a month - so one order is enough to last a year or so. And the variety was interesting, ranging from peppermint to cheddar cheese. It's like Girl Scout cookies.

Last year, they pissed me off. Instead of microwave or stovetop popcorn, I paid $20 and two months later got two bags of pre-cooked popcorn. BFD, five bucks at Kroger would have gotten the same.

I'm an equal-opportunity offender: I'm not sure if i got 'Gypped' or 'Jewed' in that deal. Let the Egyptians and Israelis sort it out.

#18 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 07 April 2019 - 09:04 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 07 April 2019 - 05:43 PM, said:

Nooooo! Please don't.

WAAAAY off topic but... For YEARS we've gotten our popcorn from the Cub Scouts. We don't eat much popcorn - maybe once a month - so one order is enough to last a year or so. And the variety was interesting, ranging from peppermint to cheddar cheese. It's like Girl Scout cookies.

Last year, they pissed me off. Instead of microwave or stovetop popcorn, I paid $20 and two months later got two bags of pre-cooked popcorn. BFD, five bucks at Kroger would have gotten the same.

I'm an equal-opportunity offender: I'm not sure if i got 'Gypped' or 'Jewed' in that deal. Let the Egyptians and Israelis sort it out.

[sigh]

#19 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:53 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 07 April 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

[sigh]

Ja.

#20 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:50 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 07 April 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

[sigh]

WHAT? You're okay with the Cub Scouts Gyping people?

I'm NOT. I am pissed. Really. Lousy bag of popcorn? WHAT, EXACTLY, does that teach to the next gen? That you'll pay ten bucks for a $1 bag of popcorn for the right "cause".

F that.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users