RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Beto O’Rourke: ‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15’ - RightNation.US

Beto O’Rourke: ‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15’ Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:08 PM

View PostAlexis, on 13 September 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Of course not! They want everyone disarmed ... except themselves, of course! Look at all the concessions they've made to illegals that they promised would not come to pass. How many mass shootings have been stopped by CCP holders?! :hunter:

Banning and confiscation of "assault weapons" is the same as Obamacare, a stalking horse for what they want as their "final solution." Just as Obamacare was designed to fail, letting them then claim "well, we tried, but the evil insurance companies wouldn't cooperate so we're just going to have to pass single payer govt healthcare" the "assault weapon" ban is designed to be "well, we tried, but everyone is still killing each other so we're going to have to ban all guns." :hairpull:

#22 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:23 PM

Funny thing is the dipsh-stick doesn't know the difference between an AR-15 and an AK-47.

#23 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:57 PM

View Postzurg, on 13 September 2019 - 11:50 AM, said:

Saying “my AR is ready for you Robert Francis” is not a death threat. It’s obviously a challenge, nothing else.

Beto and other leftists are such snowflakes.

That's the leftist MO. Talk a bunch of smack, threaten, bully, then go crying to the cops when someone calls you out on your BS.

#24 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 September 2019 - 04:54 PM

View Posterp, on 13 September 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

My bet is that he poll tested this phraseology.

Any bets on when he drops out?

I'm at November.

Hopefully by the end of this month.

#25 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 05:38 PM

View Posterp, on 13 September 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

My bet is that he poll tested this phraseology.

Any bets on when he drops out?

I'm at November.

YES, they tested it on a 'focus group' of followers who wholeheartedly approved, such as...

Bets? I have a shiny new 25-cent piece that says he makes it to the "Final Four": (2) Contenders, Biden and Warren, plus Sanders and O'Cork-it.

I'll go further: I'll wager a whole Dollar on a "Trifecta" of the next three to drop out being Harris, Buttigieg, and Booker (in no particular order).

#26 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 13 September 2019 - 10:27 PM

A lot of the gun grabbers think "high capacity" magazines are needless and make firearms "assault weapons". I blame that a little on the movies that show crap like people being blown backwards off their feet when shot by a 9mm or other small caliber. Just saw another very good example of why that and some of their other ignorant claims are just plain dumb.

Warning: "graphic" use of force...

Why Officers Shoot Until the Threat Has Stopped

High empathy for the cops in that one.

This post has been edited by grimreefer: 14 September 2019 - 01:34 AM

#27 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:59 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 13 September 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

A lot of the gun grabbers think "high capacity" magazines are needless and make firearms "assault weapons". I blame that a little on the movies that show crap like people being blown backwards off their feet when shot by a 9mm or other small caliber. Just saw another very good example of why that and some of their other ignorant claims are just plain dumb.

Warning: "graphic" use of force...

Why Officers Shoot Until the Threat Has Stopped

High empathy for the cops in that one.

I like the way that they had retreated to lure him away to an area with a safer backstop away from everyone, but they had waited way too late to shoot him and they had let him make it to the highway where it would endanger bystanders once again and made it more dangerous to shoot. The man kept on advancing and they would have been justified in shooting him. The officer who didn't reload or fire again (his pistol wasn't empty as the slide wasn't locked back) and just let the man get back up, run up and stab him was an idiot. The other officers who stood there and let it happen weren't too bright either. The moment that the perp got back up he should have been shot again.

Sure it's easy to criticize such from watching a video after the fact. But I would have shot the perp right after he had made it around the bend while there was a nice earthen backstop behind him before reaching the highway and he would have been shot again several times after he had tried to get back up.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 14 September 2019 - 03:12 AM

#28 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:33 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 13 September 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

YES, they tested it on a 'focus group' of followers who wholeheartedly approved, such as...

Bets? I have a shiny new 25-cent piece that says he makes it to the "Final Four": (2) Contenders, Biden and Warren, plus Sanders and O'Cork-it.

I'll go further: I'll wager a whole Dollar on a "Trifecta" of the next three to drop out being Harris, Buttigieg, and Booker (in no particular order).

I would imagine that O'Rourke has NO future in Texas politics, so what does he have to lose staying in.......if he can get the necessary donations.

#29 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:43 AM

View PostDutch13, on 14 September 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

I would imagine that O'Rourke has NO future in Texas politics, so what does he have to lose staying in.......if he can get the necessary donations.

Bingo.

I'm sure that the lefties will give ole Butthead plenty of cash for his wacky rants.

#30 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:43 AM

View PostDutch13, on 14 September 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

He has a place in El Paso politics, the town that should be a fort against illegal immigrant invasion but is a sieve and a sponge for them, while pretending to be an unbiased judge over us racist whites.

#31 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:49 AM

'When I Am President, I Will Take Away Your Guns,' Says Man Who Will Never Be President
September 4th, 2019
Babylon Bee

<More Here>

U.S.—Beto O'Rourke promised to take away everybody's guns when he is president, though sources have confirmed that O'Rourke will never even get close to being the president.

"When I am president, I will take away your guns," said the man who is as close to the White House as he's ever going to be. "The first day I'm in the Oval Office, I will sign an executive order to buy back everybody's firearms. As I lean back in that Oval Office chair and put my feet up on my desk, I will rest easy knowing that I have done something to make our country a safe place from all violence."

"Man, I can't wait to see how that presidential pen feels signing an unconstitutional executive order," he added wistfully, though he will never know how that feels.

(snip)

<More Here>

#32 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:14 PM

http://i.postimg.cc/Bbh4rYTh/70714537-10217755985625894-4634489880997527552-n.jpg

Beto O'Rourke arrested in 1990s for burglary and DWI

#33 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:52 PM

And in today's news of things that didn't happen...

New O'Rourke anecdote: He says a longtime Republican chatted him up today in @BUCEES bathroom on guns. "He said, 'This is gonna be strange — not strange that I’m talking to you while we’re both at a urinal ... but strange because I'm telling you you're absolutely right on guns."

He's getting desperate enough that he's dusted off the old "Long Time Republican"TM canard... and even thrown in a creepy breach of urinal etiquette. :rolleyes:

View PostNatural Selection, on 14 September 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

http://i.postimg.cc/Bbh4rYTh/70714537-10217755985625894-4634489880997527552-n.jpg

:2up:

#34 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:52 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 14 September 2019 - 07:14 PM, said:

Yet the <censored>er holds an elected public office?
Go figure?

His face should be imprinted upon every speed bag/punching bag sold.

He should be "forced" to receive a "swirly" every day of the week.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 14 September 2019 - 10:55 PM

#35 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:06 AM

With the democrats endless list of what people should be forced to do... :whistling:

#36 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:27 AM

Beto Attempts To Explain Why He Believes Gun Owners Will Comply With Mandatory Buybacks Of AR-15s

Townhall.com
Beth Baumann
Sep 14, 2019 6:40 PM

excerpt:

Just when we think Beto O'Rourke can't put his foot any further into his mouth, he proves us wrong... again. After saying he would have mandatory buybacks of all AR-15s, O'Rourke doubled down, saying he know people would follow the new law, should it become a reality.

"My confidence is in the people of this country. Go into a gun show in Conway, Arkansas and listening to the owners of AR-15s and the vendors of AR-15s, many of whom, you can imagine, didn't agree with my proposal, but each of whom was willing to at least have the conversation, some of whom said, 'Look, you know what? I have an AR-15. Don't need it. Would gladly sell it back or destroy it,'" O'Rourke told MSNBC's Joy Reid. "All of them seem like they'd follow the law. We are a nation of laws. It's part of what defines us and distinguishes us from the rest of the world."

"I believe that America will comply with the law and I believe that there will be a due process in devising the law in the first place, where we listen to stakeholders, all concerned and affected," he explained. "But do not allow the delays that we've seen that have lasted decades to stop us from finally acting on this."

"I don't want to give into the hype or some of the scare tactics out that have been employed to stop us from even considering this in the first place, much like we don't go door-to-door to enforce any law in the United States. In fact, I don't think we do that for any law in the United States," O'Rourke said with a smirk. "This would not be something that we'd do and I only raise that, Joy, because others have said, you know, this is something we would fear if there were mandatory buybacks program. No, we expect people to follow the law. And that's certainly what I believe will happen."

So, let's get this straight.

<SNIP>

LINK

Wooooooow... and I thought this guy was a sleazy idiot before. I don't think he has the slightest clue of what he openly admitted in that interview. Nuclear grade, soyboy moron. :rolleyes:

#37 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:35 AM

View Postgrimreefer, on 15 September 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

Wooooooow... and I thought this guy was a sleazy idiot before. I don't think he has the slightest clue of what he openly admitted in that interview. Nuclear grade, soyboy moron. :rolleyes:

Does he not know what the 2nd A. says? Even if Congress DOES the traitorous thing and make a law like he’s talking about it will get IMMEDIATE challenge as a civil right violation.

The Constitution will need to be amended before any of this crazy BS is even considered seriously. I sure hope the Dems are serious about this, this could be their party’s final undoing.

#38 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:46 AM

View Poststick, on 15 September 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

Does he not know what the 2nd A. says? Even if Congress DOES the traitorous thing and make a law like he's talking about it will get IMMEDIATE challenge as a civil right violation.

The Constitution will need to be amended before any of this crazy BS is even considered seriously. I sure hope the Dems are serious about this, this could be their party's final undoing.

Those with a god complex don't care about the Constitution.

#39 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:48 AM

View Poststick, on 15 September 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

Does he not know what the 2nd A. says? Even if Congress DOES the traitorous thing and make a law like he’s talking about it will get IMMEDIATE challenge as a civil right violation.

The Constitution will need to be amended before any of this crazy BS is even considered seriously. I sure hope the Dems are serious about this, this could be their party’s final undoing.

He doesn’t care. This is a last ditch effort to save his flailing campaign.

He is using the death of innocents to help him personally. He is a ghoul.

This post has been edited by erp: 15 September 2019 - 09:56 AM

#40 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 15 September 2019 - 10:34 AM

Somewhere I read about, ah here it is:

NJ Residents Turn In Zero Magazines Despite Ban

And he thinks Texans will be more compliant? Well, maybe the soy boys in Austin, but then they don't own any ARs anyway.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users