RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: More deportations under Obama than Trump - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

More deportations under Obama than Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:47 PM

A story in today's NY Post says that ICE deported more illegals under Obama as compared to Trump. What the article lacks is context. As someone who worked for U.S. Customs and CBP, what Obama did was to change the way they counted deportations.

Most people rightly think of a deportation as when an illegal is already in the USA and is then sent packing. What Obama did was to also count as a deportation people who made it to a Port of Entry but were then turned away before they made it onto U.S soil.

By counting these additional situations as deportations, it appeared that deportations were increased during the Obama situation. Just another lie by Barry.

https://nypost.com/2...ama-than-trump/

#2 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:20 PM

Even taking that into account, Let's revisit this issue on Monday or Tuesday and see how the numbers stack up then.

NBC News (3 Hrs ago): ICE to launch mass raids targeting undocumented families on Sunday

ABC News: (7 min ago): ICE RAID RIGHTS: What you need to know.

I'll save ABC News the trouble: If you're illegal, here's what you REALLY need to know:

A. The border to your homeland is that-a-way. -->

B. Get back over it on your own two feet, or get frog-marched over it in manacles.

#3 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!

Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:51 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 21 June 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

Even taking that into account, Let's revisit this issue on Monday or Tuesday and see how the numbers stack up then.

NBC News (3 Hrs ago): ICE to launch mass raids targeting undocumented families on Sunday

ABC News: (7 min ago): ICE RAID RIGHTS: What you need to know.

I'll save ABC News the trouble: If you're illegal, here's what you REALLY need to know:

A. The border to your homeland is that-a-way. -->

B. Get back over it on your own two feet, or get frog-marched over it in manacles.

I sure hope the numbers go way up!

I just wish that they didn't announce it in advance. Why tell the enemy your strategy?

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 June 2019 - 07:41 PM

View Posthelton, on 21 June 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

I just wish that they didn't announce it in advance. Why tell the enemy your strategy?

Trump doesn't have a strategy. He has a plan. That's what his supporters (which I am) understand. The way that we have been dictated is that there is an inevitable conclusion (Mutually Assured Destruction) or only so many slices of pie (DickBlowsio "Money in the wrong hands").

Now that Millennials have jobs, obligations, and responsibilities, "taxing the rich" might not have the sting of class envy votes.

#5 User is offline   oki 

• Always in our Hearts Rei Chan 8-30-2006 3-23-2020
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:38 AM

View Posthelton, on 21 June 2019 - 06:51 PM, said:

Actually, it may very well cause many to self deport and save us the time, trouble and expense.
There is some historical precedence. In the 1950s the U.S. gov cracked down(I think it was called operation Wet Back), what they concluded was that for every one illegal caught and or deported at least 4 self deported. In part out of fear and in part because it was often head of household and the rest followed them.

Oki

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users