RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'Your Five Minutes Is Up:' Acting AG Whitaker Challenges - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

'Your Five Minutes Is Up:' Acting AG Whitaker Challenges Chairman Nadler Over Repetitive Mueller Questions Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,023
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:29 PM

Quote

'Your Five Minutes Is Up:' Acting AG Whitaker Challenges Chairman Nadler Over Repetitive Mueller Questions

Townhall.com
Cortney O'Brien
Feb 08, 2019 11:05 AM

excerpt:

Update: Acting AG Whitaker's exchanges with Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) were just as testy. He poked fun at her line of questioning, and she lost her temper with the witness.

“Mr Attorney General, we’re not joking here and your humor is not acceptable,” she told him.

Original Post

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) began Friday's hearing with Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker by sighing over how uncooperative he has been with the House Judiciary Committee. The panel had given Whitaker plenty of opportunities to prepare for the questioning, Nadler argued, but it was "clear" he hadn't.

When Nadler got his five minutes to ask questions, they were all about Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation into Russian collusion. The Democratic chairman asked Whitaker repeatedly how often he'd been briefed on the Russia probe, and whether he had relayed any of that information to the president.

Whitaker said he can't talk about ongoing investigations, but that yes, he has been briefed on them. He is the person "ultimately in charge of the investigation," yet insisted he has not interfered in any way with it.

When Nadler kept pressing him on the same matter, that's when things got entertaining and when Whitaker started snapping back with some fresh quips.

"I know you’re very interested in the special counsel investigation," Whitaker noted sarcastically. He added that no matter how many times he's asked, he's already said "all I plan on saying" about the number of times he was briefed on the investigation.

But that didn't stop Nadler from trying one more time. As Nadler started to ask again about his relationship to the Russia probe, Whitaker uttered perhaps the most savage response ever from a witness on Capitol Hill.

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up."

*SNIP*

LINK

:o



CLICK ME! :rofl: You will not regret it. :thumbsup:



:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
0

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

I've been watching the whole thing live on FoxNews. It's still on right now as I type this. It's nothing short of incredible how childish the Democrats are being. It's very discouraging to know those infantile Democrats actually hold positions of power, authority and responsibility.

Hmmm....seems they're taking a short break, but I don't think they're finished.

B)
0

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,851
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

Quote

Acting AG Whitaker's exchanges with Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) were just as testy. He poked fun at her line of questioning, and she lost her temper with the witness.

“Mr Attorney General, we’re not joking here and your humor is not acceptable,” she told him.


I heard the exchange on the radio. Sheila Jackson Lee was probably referring to The Appointments Clause when she spoke of Congress' "Constitutional duty". The Constitution does refer the President to seek advice and consent. It doesn't say anything about being a grand-standing, camera-hogging b!tch.
0

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:56 PM

Well I finally reached my limit, could stomach no more, and switched to "Decades" TV to watch an old "Bob Newhart" rerun.

I am forced to conclude (again) that there is not one single honest or mature Democrat in existence.

<_<
0

#5 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

  • Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 20,308
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 February 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

Well I finally reached my limit, could stomach no more, and switched to "Decades" TV to watch an old "Bob Newhart" rerun.

I am forced to conclude (again) that there is not one single honest or mature Democrat in existence.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif



Indeed.
How dare that man try and give a reasoned and articulate response to a two minute "question" that the questioner now declares is just a 'yes or no'!!
Couldn't handle more then a couple of minutes of that crap, changed channel.
0

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,995
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 08 February 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

Indeed.
How dare that man try and give a reasoned and articulate response to a two minute "question" that the questioner now declares is just a 'yes or no'!!
Couldn't handle more then a couple of minutes of that crap, changed channel.


Yup, LOL, there's a Certain_Poster here at RN that tried again and again to use that stupid trick (especially during the endless "smoking ban" threads and the "Trayvon" threads): He'd ask something equivalent to "Have you stopped beating your wife, yes or no?", and then pretend I'd "dodged" his question when instead of "yes" or "no" I'd directly address the actual issue.

It was childish then, and the antics of the Democrats this morning when "questioning" Whitaker were equally childish.

It's truly heartbreaking that roughly half this country actually supports and votes for those infantile @$$holes.

<_<
0

#7 User is online   Bookdoc 

  • Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,242
  • Joined: 07-September 05

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:32 PM

The last dimocrat I had any respect for was Joe Lieberman. I may have disagreed with him but he loved his country. The dimocrat party is now just a radical socialism front.
0

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,941
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:53 PM

Whitaker just bitch slapped that fat faced hog jowled mother<censored>er! :biglaugh:
0

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

  • Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,770
  • Joined: 01-April 03

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:34 AM

Sheila Jackson Lee was absolutely apoplectic in her infantile behavior.

Harris must have been giving her tips on how to act especially obnoxious and snarky while questioning someone.

The level of unprofessional, toddler antics is unsurpassed and shameful... But they don't have enough integrity to feel shame.
0

#10 User is offline   linewinder 

  • Ichi Go Ni
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 260
  • Joined: 09-May 04

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:30 AM

View PostBookdoc, on 08 February 2019 - 10:32 PM, said:

The last dimocrat I had any respect for was Joe Lieberman. I may have disagreed with him but he loved his country. The dimocrat party is now just a radical socialism front.


My favorite was Jim Traficant. I so enjoyed his floor rants.
0

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,343
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 February 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Yup, LOL, there's a Certain_Poster here at RN that tried again and again to use that stupid trick (especially during the endless "smoking ban" threads and the "Trayvon" threads): He'd ask something equivalent to "Have you stopped beating your wife, yes or no?", and then pretend I'd "dodged" his question when instead of "yes" or "no" I'd directly address the actual issue.

It was childish then, and the antics of the Democrats this morning when "questioning" Whitaker were equally childish.

It's truly heartbreaking that roughly half this country actually supports and votes for those infantile @$$holes.

<_<


:exactly:

View PostRock N, on 08 February 2019 - 11:53 PM, said:

Whitaker just bitch slapped that fat faced hog jowled mother<censored>er! :biglaugh:


:clap:
0

#12 User is offline   USMCforever60 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 821
  • Joined: 02-November 04

Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 09 February 2019 - 03:34 AM, said:

Sheila Jackson Lee was absolutely apoplectic in her infantile behavior.

Harris must have been giving her tips on how to act especially obnoxious and snarky while questioning someone.

The level of unprofessional, toddler antics is unsurpassed and shameful... But they don't have enough integrity to feel shame.

You might consider the end of the gene-pool voters that put her there.....Might not be a bad idea to have an intelligence test before voting!
0

#13 User is offline   tailgunner 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 2,895
  • Joined: 09-April 03

Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:27 AM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 09 February 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

You might consider the end of the gene-pool voters that put her there.....Might not be a bad idea to have an intelligence test before voting!


She's concerned the top end of the gene pool compared to them.
0

#14 User is online   Bookdoc 

  • Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,242
  • Joined: 07-September 05

Posted 09 February 2019 - 11:43 AM

View PostUSMCforever60, on 09 February 2019 - 10:56 AM, said:

You might consider the end of the gene-pool voters that put her there.....Might not be a bad idea to have an intelligence test before voting!

I am sure the dims would consider that racist as it would eliminate a LOT of their voters, especially the dead ones.
0

#15 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,641
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:17 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 09 February 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

I am sure the dims would consider that racist as it would eliminate a LOT of their voters, especially the dead ones.

Whoa, wait a minute! My father is much smarter dead than SJL is alive! http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/froehlich214.gif
0

#16 User is offline   Junto 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,057
  • Joined: 19-January 06

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:42 PM



(Mild language)

This video is of rapper Lil' Wayne being interviewed or giving testimony in a deposition a few years back. It's how I imagine being interviewed in a similar situation. AG Whittaker shared a similar contempt but was a little more professional.

This post has been edited by Junto: 10 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

0

#17 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

  • Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator
  • Posts: 19,903
  • Joined: 03-November 04

Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

View Postlinewinder, on 09 February 2019 - 06:30 AM, said:

My favorite was Jim Traficant. I so enjoyed his floor rants.

Beam me up, Scotty!
0

#18 User is online   Bookdoc 

  • Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,242
  • Joined: 07-September 05

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:39 AM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 10 February 2019 - 12:17 PM, said:

Whoa, wait a minute! My father is much smarter dead than SJL is alive! http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/froehlich214.gif

Hopefully he's not buried in a dim city or he'll be voting dim anyway!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users