RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plott - RightNation.US

The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plott Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:37 PM

The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plotted it for weeks, authorities say

Updated 4:20 PM ET, Fri May 17, 2019

(CNN)A Chicago woman accused of strangling a pregnant teen and cutting out her unborn baby had planned the killing for weeks, having first lied that she was expecting a child, and then using Facebook to find and lure her target, authorities said Friday.

Clarisa Figueroa, 46, strangled 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez at Figueroa's Chicago home last month, then removed the teen's baby from her body and pretended it was hers, authorities say.

Figueroa and her daughter, Desiree Figueroa -- who police say helped in the strangulation -- were arrested this week after investigators found the teen's body in a trash can in Figueroa's yard Tuesday.
Clarisa and Desiree Figueroa, 24, were charged Thursday with first-degree murder and aggravated battery of a child less than 13 years old. Clarisa Figueroa's boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, 40, has been charged with concealing the death of a person and one felony count of concealing a homicidal death.
Police have said Ochoa-Lopez, a high school student, went to Figueroa's home at least twice this year after connecting on a Facebook group for mothers, where the teen accepted Figueroa's offer of baby items.
The baby boy is hospitalized in grave condition, and was on life support Friday, Chicago police said.
Also Friday, assistant state's attorney James Murphy, standing in the lobby of a Cook County court building, revealed the following allegations:
• Clarisa Figueroa lost a 20-year-old son, Xander, in 2018.
• In October, she announced she was pregnant -- a surprise to her family, because she had her fallopian tubes tied.
• In December, Figueroa posted an ultrasound photo on Facebook of a baby she claimed to be carrying.
• In February, she posted on a "Help a Mother Out" Facebook page that she would name her baby Xander, and posted a photo of a crib and a decorated baby room.
• On March 5, Figueroa posted to the Facebook group: "Who is due in May? Where is the May mammas at?"
• That same day, she connected on that page with Ochoa-Lopez, then seven months pregnant. Figueroa offered new clothes for the teen's baby, and suggested that she contact her in a private message.
• Sometime before April 1, Figueroa told her daughter that "she needed help killing a pregnant woman and taking a baby."
• On April 1, Ochoa-Lopez went to Figueroa's home for the first time, and left.

<snip>

Link

https://pressfrom.info/upload/images/real/2019/05/16/his-young-wife-killed-her-baby-cut-from-womb-husband-asks-why-did-these-bad-people-do-this__108380_.jpg?content=1

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 17 May 2019 - 04:37 PM

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:25 PM

In case anyone is wondering, Illinois abolished the death penalty in 2011.

#3 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:47 PM

White Hispanics?

#4 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:55 PM

Heard this on Atlanta news today.

Yes, Illinois abolished the DP as a "state" affair. I'm okay with that, for reason that might be another topic.

Things will work out. If she "slips and falls" in the shower whilst in the jug, then I, for one, can state for an absolute fact that I won't be asking too many awkward questions.

#5 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:07 PM

The magnitude of evil is sometimes unimaginable.

#6 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:48 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 17 May 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Heard this on Atlanta news today.

Yes, Illinois abolished the DP as a "state" affair. I'm okay with that, for reason that might be another topic.

Things will work out. If she "slips and falls" in the shower whilst in the jug, then I, for one, can state for an absolute fact that I won't be asking too many awkward questions.

How noble of you. Drop the ax or pull the trigger.

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 May 2019 - 05:42 AM

View Postzurg, on 17 May 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

That it is.

#8 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:22 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 17 May 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

How noble of you. Drop the ax or pull the trigger.

There are some crimes for which mere execution is insufficient.

#9 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 May 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

There is something to be said for "an eye for an eye" etc....

#10 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 18 May 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

Forget unmarked graves. The ash of bone trapped into a filter then launched to a trajectory into nameless space.

#11 User is offline   usapatriot 

• <no title>

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:56 PM

View Postzurg, on 17 May 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

This woman is obviously seriously evil, but let's not forget her daughter and boyfriend all didn't have any problem with the whole evil plan or they would have tried to stop her. The only good thing coming from this horrible tragedy is three evil people will be off the streets. And, hopefully, they won't last too long in the slammer before someone decides to finish the job the state of Illinois got rid of.

#12 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:23 PM

I care, if and only it, the woman and her husband were in the United States legally. I note she obviously was having sex at a very young age(maximum of age 15) give the 19 year old already had a 3 year old baby and was already a burden to society. So the loss here to society seems minimal at best. I feel the pain her husband and family must feel, but if she had assimilated, was not having babies while she still was a baby and looking for handouts this never would have been in the position she found herself in with these animals.

#13 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:01 AM

View PostGhostOfAndrewJackson, on 20 May 2019 - 10:23 PM, said:

I care, if and only it, the woman and her husband were in the United States legally. I note she obviously was having sex at a very young age(maximum of age 15) give the 19 year old already had a 3 year old baby and was already a burden to society. So the loss here to society seems minimal at best. I feel the pain her husband and family must feel, but if she had assimilated, was not having babies while she still was a baby and looking for handouts this never would have been in the position she found herself in with these animals.

Good God..

Moms of older children give away things they no longer need to expectant moms all the time. You think it's shameful that she wanted 2nd hand clothes instead of wasting her money on brand new stuff, that will have 3 months use at best?

As far as their immigration status, remember the baby is a U.S. citizen, if that can help you feel some empathy.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 21 May 2019 - 06:09 AM

#14 User is offline   dan r 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:36 AM

Wraith of Lucifer

#15 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:58 AM

Twisted. Very twisted.

#16 User is offline   GhostOfAndrewJackson 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:07 PM

View PostLadybird, on 21 May 2019 - 06:01 AM, said:

As far as their immigration status, remember the baby is a U.S. citizen, if that can help you feel some empathy.

That is only your and others interpretation of the 14th amendment. I do not believe an illegal alien is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, nor has the Supreme Court ever ruled on the citizenship question directly, via the 14th on that topic. It is clear that was not the intention of the 14th.

And I have zero sympathy for any illegal alien invaders nor their children. I would use lethal force to enforce the border and would once again volunteer to serve my nation in that capacity.

As far as I am concerned, if you are here illegally you have no rights and you garner no sympathy from me.

This post has been edited by GhostOfAndrewJackson: 21 May 2019 - 02:12 PM

#17 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

The little dude opened his eyes briefly:
https://www.aol.com/...photo/23731146/

#18 User is online   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

View PostLadybird, on 17 May 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

The woman accused of killing a pregnant teen and taking her baby plotted it for weeks, authorities say

Updated 4:20 PM ET, Fri May 17, 2019

(CNN)A Chicago woman accused of strangling a pregnant teen and cutting out her unborn baby had planned the killing for weeks, having first lied that she was expecting a child, and then using Facebook to find and lure her target, authorities said Friday.

Clarisa Figueroa, 46, strangled 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez at Figueroa's Chicago home last month, then removed the teen's baby from her body and pretended it was hers, authorities say.

Figueroa and her daughter, Desiree Figueroa -- who police say helped in the strangulation -- were arrested this week after investigators found the teen's body in a trash can in Figueroa's yard Tuesday.
Clarisa and Desiree Figueroa, 24, were charged Thursday with first-degree murder and aggravated battery of a child less than 13 years old. Clarisa Figueroa's boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, 40, has been charged with concealing the death of a person and one felony count of concealing a homicidal death.
Police have said Ochoa-Lopez, a high school student, went to Figueroa's home at least twice this year after connecting on a Facebook group for mothers, where the teen accepted Figueroa's offer of baby items.
The baby boy is hospitalized in grave condition, and was on life support Friday, Chicago police said.
Also Friday, assistant state's attorney James Murphy, standing in the lobby of a Cook County court building, revealed the following allegations:
Clarisa Figueroa lost a 20-year-old son, Xander, in 2018.
In October, she announced she was pregnant -- a surprise to her family, because she had her fallopian tubes tied.
In December, Figueroa posted an ultrasound photo on Facebook of a baby she claimed to be carrying.
In February, she posted on a "Help a Mother Out" Facebook page that she would name her baby Xander, and posted a photo of a crib and a decorated baby room.
On March 5, Figueroa posted to the Facebook group: "Who is due in May? Where is the May mammas at?"
That same day, she connected on that page with Ochoa-Lopez, then seven months pregnant. Figueroa offered new clothes for the teen's baby, and suggested that she contact her in a private message.
Sometime before April 1, Figueroa told her daughter that "she needed help killing a pregnant woman and taking a baby."
On April 1, Ochoa-Lopez went to Figueroa's home for the first time, and left.

<snip>

Link

https://pressfrom.info/upload/images/real/2019/05/16/his-young-wife-killed-her-baby-cut-from-womb-husband-asks-why-did-these-bad-people-do-this__108380_.jpg?content=1

If she had just killed the baby and not the teen it would all be good right? Asking for a friend.

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:51 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 21 May 2019 - 03:54 PM, said:

If she had just killed the baby and not the teen it would all be good right? Asking for a friend.

No.

#20 User is online   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

View PostLadybird, on 21 May 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

No.

But if the teen paid to have the baby killed... then all good right?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users