RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera - RightNation.US

Jump to content

St. Louis Taco Bell employee's anti-Muslim rant caught on camera Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   searcher 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 2,923
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:26 PM

Looks like my posts went away, Hope I'm not in trouble.

Mark
0

#42 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,238
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

I was referring to the rudeness you felt. Is it possible your obviously hostile attitudes towards anyone who is Muslim makes others wary of you or, in the words of your generation, give off a negative vibe, so they know your true feelings?

I can usually sense a sneer behind a smile.


*sigh*

Look, I realize all those posts & responses concerning the idiot troll have been deleted, but you must've read at least some of them. Don't play dumb with me. I learned about Muslim attitudes through my interactions with them, back when I was still naÔve and had no opinions on the subject. The rudeness/anti-women/anti-whites/anti-America/anti-Jew/etc stuff was all clearly demonstrated long before any anti-Muslim attitude on my part. In fact, my current anti-Muslim attitude is based on those interactions.

You've made it clear for many years now that you'll never be honest about Muslims. But don't delude yourself you're fooling anybody.

:rolleyes:
0

#43 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,238
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:38 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

Right.. It's not like other religions preach that women are subservient..


"Subservient" is one thing. How many other religions call for stoning them to death if they fail to be 100% subservient?

B)
0

#44 User is offline   johnnybravo 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 3,893
  • Joined: 16-July 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:40 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

Right.. It's not like other religions preach that women are subservient..

Ya, those Amish are really causing a lot of problems! Can you believe they highjacked planes and flew them into buildings killing thousands of Americans?

Why do you go out of your way to defend a religion that to this day is murdering thousands of Christians and Jews around the globe? Islamic countries have the worst record on female subversion and are currently enslaving people. You act like Christians are going around on killing sprees everyday yelling ďJesus is my savior!Ē Yet that isnít happening. Muslims are killing people of other faiths everyday in the name of their religion, yet we hear crickets from the apologists. What about boko harum? That wasnít Christians. Flying into buildings killing thousands wasnít Christians. Blowing themselves up in a church on Easter wasnít Christians. Just because the press ignores Muslim violence doesnít mean it isnít happening. Ya, well Christians do it too! Not in the name of their God they donít because the Christian God gives murderers a one way ticket to hell.
0

#45 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,274
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 May 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

*sigh*

Look, I realize all those posts & responses concerning the idiot troll have been deleted, but you must've read at least some of them. Don't play dumb with me. I learned about Muslim attitudes through my interactions with them, back when I was still naÔve and had no opinions on the subject. The rudeness/anti-women/anti-whites/anti-America/anti-Jew/etc stuff was all clearly demonstrated long before any anti-Muslim attitude on my part. In fact, my current anti-Muslim attitude is based on those interactions.

You've made it clear for many years now that you'll never be honest about Muslims. But don't delude yourself you're fooling anybody.

:rolleyes:

:exactly: :2up:
0

#46 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 19 May 2019 - 07:40 PM, said:

Ya, those Amish are really causing a lot of problems! Can you believe they highjacked planes and flew them into buildings killing thousands of Americans?

Why do you go out of your way to defend a religion that to this day is murdering thousands of Christians and Jews around the globe? Islamic countries have the worst record on female subversion and are currently enslaving people. You act like Christians are going around on killing sprees everyday yelling ďJesus is my savior!Ē Yet that isnít happening. Muslims are killing people of other faiths everyday in the name of their religion, yet we hear crickets from the apologists. What about boko harum? That wasnít Christians. Flying into buildings killing thousands wasnít Christians. Blowing themselves up in a church on Easter wasnít Christians. Just because the press ignores Muslim violence doesnít mean it isnít happening. Ya, well Christians do it too! Not in the name of their God they donít because the Christian God gives murderers a one way ticket to hell.


If you've never heard Muslims criticize and condemn terrorism, it's because you don't want to. Boko Haram have brutalized other Muslims. What are you talking about? You've never heard condemnation of Jihadist terrorism from Muslims?

As for this thread.. I'm refuting lies and stupidity, not "a religion". A man was attempting to purchase food and was cursed and insulted, but to some it's his fault for being Muslim. I have family and friends who follow this religion and are none of the things that the hateful among you accuse them of.
0

#47 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,122
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:18 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 18 May 2019 - 06:20 PM, said:

Yup, agreed with previous posters: Maybe that specific employee was outta line (and maybe not.) But that's no excuse to hold the other employees, or Taco Bell itself, somehow responsible. CAIR can go F themselves as far as I'm concerned.

<_<


+1
0

#48 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,122
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

If you've never heard Muslims criticize and condemn terrorism, it's because you don't want to. Boko Haram have brutalized other Muslims. What are you talking about? You've never heard condemnation of Jihadist terrorism from Muslims


A minuscule number. A few lone Voices in the desert.

How many condemn sharia? Where are the voices condemning the universal Muslim hatred of Israel?

Your ability, and that of similarly obtuse individuals to not see the hatred and violence espoused by Islam from all corners of the planet is beyond belief. Denial is clearly more than a river in Egypt.

Itís taken me a while to realize that this and your similar inability to recognize a comparable situation in regards to racial demographics and crime in the US are probably linked in a deep seeded resentment (or worse) of Western Culture. Nothing else makes sense.
0

#49 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,238
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

A man was attempting to purchase food and was cursed and insulted, but to some it's his fault for being Muslim.


???

Please link to the posts that suggest it was his fault.

B)
0

#50 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,122
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:31 PM

View PostRock N, on 18 May 2019 - 02:49 PM, said:

How convenient that the muzzie did not show what lead up to the argument?


SOP for these types of situations. Funny, that
0

#51 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,122
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:34 PM

View PostLadybird, on 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

Ignorant cow. I hope her next manager is named Fatima.




A foul mouthed, anti-Christian tirade wouldn't have gotten her fired? Nonsense.


Such receive no condemnation when uttered my media types, Ďentertainersí and progressive politicians and activist. :shrug:
0

#52 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:55 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 19 May 2019 - 09:34 PM, said:

Such receive no condemnation when uttered my media types, Ďentertainersí and progressive politicians and activist. :shrug:


No "media types, entertainers, or progrsseive politicians and activists" were involved in this incident. Just regular people. Clearly, contrary to the claimes in this thread, there are consequences for being rude and nasty to Christians too.
0

#53 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,460
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:57 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 19 May 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

???

Please link to the posts that suggest it was his fault.

B)

View PostRock N, on 19 May 2019 - 07:49 AM, said:

To emulate you and your whataboutisms (oh you SO deserve this): maybe he had it coming? What did he do before the video began that caused her to react in such a manner?

You see nothing wrong with what the Muslim demands after the fact from others that had nothing to do with anything that she did or said? That doesn't show you anything as to what kind of a guy that he was and possibly explains his motives?

I rest my case.

:nuts:

0

#54 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,122
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:09 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 09:55 PM, said:

No "media types, entertainers, or progrsseive politicians and activists" were involved in this incident. Just regular people. Clearly, contrary to the claimes in this thread, there are consequences for being rude and nasty to Christians too.

One case, 4 years ago, but Iíll give you that itís something
0

#55 User is offline   First Sarge 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 887
  • Joined: 04-May 12

Posted 19 May 2019 - 11:00 PM

View PostLadybird, on 19 May 2019 - 06:07 AM, said:

The Fatima that suffers ignorance with a smile, because she knows she won't be in the grease pit with them forever.


Fatima should not be out of the house without a male family member, so he can keep her in line.
0

#56 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 58,238
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:33 AM

Ladybird - Since your post #53 contains only boxed quotes from other posts, it's impossible to quote it here. But I'll respond anyway:

You specifically stated that "to some it's his fault for being Muslim", and I asked for examples thereto. I admit you came kinda close, but it fails: All the poster stated was that since we don't know anything that happened before the incident itself, we can't know for sure that it wasn't his fault. Like it or not that is not the same thing as declaring it was his fault.

Care to try again?

B)
0

#57 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 36,249
  • Joined: 13-January 04

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:35 AM

View Postsearcher, on 19 May 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

Looks like my posts went away, Hope I'm not in trouble.

Mark


I doubt it. It's because you had quoted the banned person's posts, and the Mods get rid of anything with its name on a post.
0

#58 User is offline   searcher 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 2,923
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:21 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 20 May 2019 - 07:35 AM, said:

I doubt it. It's because you had quoted the banned person's posts, and the Mods get rid of anything with its name on a post.



Mr. Reggie,
That's what I hoped it was since I didn't see any kind of a "don't be a bad boy" note. I was having fun, too.

Mark
0

#59 User is offline   JerryL 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 12,528
  • Joined: 06-October 03

Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

View PostLadybird, on 18 May 2019 - 09:33 PM, said:

A foul mouthed, anti-Christian tirade wouldn't have gotten her fired? Nonsense.


I agree with you here. I video of an obscenity laced rant against religion is going to get you fired, including Christianity. Christians (or that that identify as such) still make up too much of a percentage of the population for a business owner to simply ignore and excuse this type of rant. I don't, however, believe that it would get near the media traction as someone ranting an a Muslim.

Most of the other religions, on top of the obvious bad business practice, will get the media behind them to call for the crucifixion firing.
0

#60 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,685
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

Funny thing, as wrong as what the T.B. employee was/is they where at least fired for it.
But in the 90's when a bunch of businesses put no Americans signs up in Okinawa not one story, not one protest absolutely nothing. Crazy how that works? I guess it's only story when your the right background and treated poorly. If equality is supposed to be about all peoples being treated the same then the outrage should be equal not select.

Oki
0

Share this topic:


  • 6 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users