RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 23 House Republicans Suspect DOJ Cover-Up In Progress? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

23 House Republicans Suspect DOJ Cover-Up In Progress? Request “Prompt” Declassification From President Trump… Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:37 PM

23 House Republicans Suspect DOJ Cover-Up In Progress? – Request “Prompt” Declassification From President Trump

Conservative Treehouse
by sundance
Posted on June 14, 2019

Excerpt:

Twenty-three House republicans request declassification of documents directly from President Trump as soon as possible. Despite the executive office directive to AG Bill Barr, the republican group seemingly do not trust the DOJ and FBI institutional interests.

It’s a smart move to keep the pressure on.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48068135091_8aea6a380c.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48068145606_e9d140ca12.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48068273562_a67a5fec1d.jpg

Two weeks ago Judiciary Committee member John Ratcliffe outlined his view of U.S. Attorney John Durham as a benefactor of the declassification insofar as Durham could gain information for his “review”.

Rep. Ratcliffe noted Durham was essentially a ‘special counsel’ and could use access to documents as a tool toward a grand jury review [ergo DOJ declassification would be needed]. However, along with noting a possibility of John Durham’s intent, Ratcliffe was direct in tempering expectations of any upcoming public declassification.

The possibility of Durham exploiting/using documents declassified by his boss, AG Bill Barr, could suggest some of the material may not be made public; indeed that’s the inference from Ratcliffe two weeks ago as he outlined to Maria Bartiromo.

If accurate, it is worthwhile considering what *could be* publicly declassified by AG Barr, and yet not run afoul of any investigative value for Durham.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   ilja 

• Go ahead, read my mind!!!
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:55 PM

Is it bad of me to base part of my thoughts on an action based on who is behind it? And that's being said from someone who does not trust the FBI or AG Barr.

#3 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 June 2019 - 03:49 PM

Problem is, House Republicans are not the majority. Any thing that goes to them necessarily goes to the Dems. Who, in my best chef Justin Wilson voice - are GUAR-ON-TEED to make hay with whatever.

Besides, I just don't TRUST the House Republicans. If I were Trump, my response would be terse: 4Q2 And Your Equine.

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:07 PM

A "Who Cares?" list of RINOs trying to protect their table scraps not the integrity of the election process. If they get what they want, they will get it good and hard. They're next demand will be for Trump to stop being so transparent.

#5 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:37 PM

View Postilja, on 15 June 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

Is it bad of me to base part of my thoughts on an action based on who is behind it? And that's being said from someone who does not trust the FBI or AG Barr.

No. No it isn't.

Mark

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 June 2019 - 11:41 PM

I don't agree that Matt Gaetz is a RINO.

However, even though I recognize a few of the other names, I can't pretend to know much about them.

B)

#7 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 16 June 2019 - 10:44 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 June 2019 - 11:41 PM, said:

I don't agree that Matt Gaetz is a RINO.

However, even though I recognize a few of the other names, I can't pretend to know much about them.

B)

You're right, he's not. Matt Gaetz (FL-1), Ted Yoho (FL-3), Jeff Duncan (SC-3), Ralph Norman (SC-5), Jody Hice (GA-10), Mo Brooks (AL-5), Andy Biggs (AZ-5), Paul Gosar (AZ-4), Michael Cloud (TX-27), Morgan Griffith (VA-9) are all members of the "House Freedom Caucus" which as a whole is arguably the most conservative group in the house. Steve King (IA-5) is reasonably conservative too, though possibly a bit TOO close to alt-Right/White Nationalist for my taste *IF* I believe what I read in the press. I don't know anything about the rest.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:16 AM

Most all of the republican party are sorry assed traitors and losers anyhow and not much different than the mentally ill criminal demoncraps.

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:26 PM

I can't say I don't have the same fears.

#10 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:58 PM

View PostRock N, on 16 June 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

Most all of the republican party are sorry assed traitors and losers anyhow and not much different than the mentally ill criminal demoncraps.

These guys - mostly "Congressional Freedom Caucus" - are arguably the least worst.

I still don't like this, though. There's still much that needs to be looked into from the opposite angle, such as all those who were enablers of the Steele Dossier fraud, and I wouldn't want anything in the 'full' Mueller report to give away even a hint as to what direction Barr might be headed. Let 'em squirm until doors get kicked in at 0h-dark-thirty in the morning (What goes around, comes around).

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:38 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 16 June 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

You're right, he's not. Matt Gaetz (FL-1), Ted Yoho (FL-3), Jeff Duncan (SC-3), Ralph Norman (SC-5), Jody Hice (GA-10), Mo Brooks (AL-5), Andy Biggs (AZ-5), Paul Gosar (AZ-4), Michael Cloud (TX-27), Morgan Griffith (VA-9) are all members of the "House Freedom Caucus" which as a whole is arguably the most conservative group in the house. Steve King (IA-5) is reasonably conservative too, though possibly a bit TOO close to alt-Right/White Nationalist for my taste *IF* I believe what I read in the press. I don't know anything about the rest.

Thanks for the info. The House Freedom Caucus might not be perfect, but it's about as good as it gets in the House of Reps. They're being unfairly libeled in this thread.

B)

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 16 June 2019 - 05:38 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users