RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractures 3 ribs in fall Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   tonguezilla 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 3,402
  • Joined: 01-July 03

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:02 PM

Justice Ginsburgs latest broken ribs were prefaced by her saying, hold my beer and watch this.
0

#42 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 13,932
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:45 PM

View Posttonguezilla, on 08 November 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Justice Ginsburgs latest broken ribs were prefaced by her saying, hold my beer and watch this.


Eve was created from Adam's rib. Three new Constitutional rights were just invented from RBG's ribcage.
0

#43 User is offline   r12driver 

  • <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor
  • Posts: 2,397
  • Joined: 11-April 04

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

How did this happen? Did a house fall on her?
0

#44 User is offline   Howsithangin 

  • I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 26,392
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:22 PM

:whistling:
0

#45 User is offline   DrinkMoreWorryLess 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 07-November 18

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:18 AM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

:biglaugh:

Now that's funny right there! Maybe Kavanaugh jumped on her, or spiked the punch and she got snockered and keeled over.

Over/under odds on her making it for 2 more years? Seriously, I'm sorry she's hurt, but she is way beyond being capable of doing her job. I'm betting her clerks to the heavy lifting and she is like one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.


Maybe she just tripped over a can of beer Brent tossed?
0

#46 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 23,965
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:32 AM

View Posttonguezilla, on 08 November 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Justice Ginsburgs latest broken ribs were prefaced by her saying, hold my beer and watch this.



Terrible... shame on you.... but damn that's funny....

But... as having cracked a rib when I was 14 or 15 I can say it is absolutely awful beyond words.
A person can't even breath without being in agony. Much less three and in being 80+ years old?
Only thing I can offer is maybe the pain meds will bring her some sanity.

Oki
0

#47 User is offline   Natural Selection 

  • Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 17,200
  • Joined: 31-December 03

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:11 AM

View Postoki, on 09 November 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

Only thing I can offer is maybe the pain meds will bring her some sanity.

Oki


Just what we need. A Supreme Court Justice high on opioids. <_<
0

#48 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

  • Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,007
  • Joined: 02-April 03

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:48 AM

View PostSeverian, on 08 November 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

:biglaugh:

Now that's funny right there! Maybe Kavanaugh jumped on her, or spiked the punch and she got snockered and keeled over.

Over/under odds on her making it for 2 more years? Seriously, I'm sorry she's hurt, but she is way beyond being capable of doing her job. I'm betting her clerks to the heavy lifting and she is like one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.


Well I wish she was like Dunham's puppet, Walter, when he's the WMT greeter- "Get your sh!t and get out!"
0

#49 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 23,965
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 09 November 2018 - 12:02 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 09 November 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Just what we need. A Supreme Court Justice high on opioids. <_<



In her case it might be an improvement.
But for what it's worth there are some which this stuff doesn't really do much.
When I had my remaining Wisdom teeth pulled this past February I was given Oxycodone. Didn't even take the edge of much less alter my state of mind.
Thankfully Ibuprofen at least helped enough that I could sleep those first few days.

Oki
0

#50 User is offline   bigpapa 

  • Zygotista
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 9,007
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:40 PM

View Postoki, on 09 November 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

In her case it might be an improvement.
But for what it's worth there are some which this stuff doesn't really do much.
When I had my remaining Wisdom teeth pulled this past February I was given Oxycodone. Didn't even take the edge of much less alter my state of mind.
Thankfully Ibuprofen at least helped enough that I could sleep those first few days.

Oki

Yeah, it just makes me nauseous, which is a special kind of joy after an appendectomy.
0

#51 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 15,238
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:47 PM

View Postoki, on 09 November 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

In her case it might be an improvement.
But for what it's worth there are some which this stuff doesn't really do much.
When I had my remaining Wisdom teeth pulled this past February I was given Oxycodone. Didn't even take the edge of much less alter my state of mind.
Thankfully Ibuprofen at least helped enough that I could sleep those first few days.

Oki


I just got two of mine out. All she gave me was ibuprofen and a couple of ice packs. That didnít do squat. The next day I found some pills from my knee surgery that I had squirreled away. They did the trick.
0

#52 User is offline   HardRightBambi 

  • Right is Right and Left is Sinister
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 769
  • Joined: 18-September 18

Posted 09 November 2018 - 01:53 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 08 November 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

Eve was created from Adam's rib. Three new Constitutional rights were just invented from RBG's ribcage.

::wicked snicker::
0

#53 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 23,965
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:13 PM

View Postbigpapa, on 09 November 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

Yeah, it just makes me nauseous, which is a special kind of joy after an appendectomy.



Damn, just damn.

Oki
0

#54 User is offline   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 23,965
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:15 PM

View PostLadybird, on 09 November 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I just got two of mine out. All she gave me was ibuprofen and a couple of ice packs. That didnít do squat. The next day I found some pills from my knee surgery that I had squirreled away. They did the trick.




Just be careful, as much as I may vehemently disagree with you on most things, I don't want you getting addicted to that stuff or worse.

Oki
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users