RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cruel and unnecessary': New York set to become first state to ban - RightNation.US

Cruel and unnecessary': New York set to become first state to ban Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:22 PM

View PostLadybird, on 06 June 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

I spray peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils around furniture I donít want them scratching or jumping up on and it seems to help. Also plain old black pepper sprinkles.

Thanks for the tip! I have two that believe they are The Flying Wallendas. And the only plants I can keep in the house are succulents.

#22 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:02 PM

My sister has a good friend who is a veterinarian and she has these vinyl covers that she puts on the cat's claws. They seem to be effective. The cat has an inexplicable love for me. When we care for her on my sister's vacation or whtever, the cat follows me around and sleeps on our bed. When she does that purr/scratch thing on the comforter, her claws don't snag anything.

Now if I can keep Caffeine The Girldog (Would be her AKC name if she weren't a mutt.) Out of the catbox, that would be a major triumph.

I don't like to see cruelty to anyone or any animal. I do agree that priotities are messed up when the New York lawmakers go out of their way to protect cat knuckles, but less than a few months earlier celebrated baby killing. Seems out of whack to me.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 10 June 2019 - 09:06 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users