RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Michael Bloomberg Rejoins Democratic Party - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Michael Bloomberg Rejoins Democratic Party Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• 1.4% Neanderthal
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:47 AM

In a move that comes as no surprise to anyone:

Michael Bloomberg Rejoins Democratic Party

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Mikhael Smits
October 10, 2018 8:57 am

Excerpt:

Michael Bloomberg announced Wednesday he had re-registered as a Democrat.

In a post on Instagram and shared to his Twitter early Wednesday morning, the New York Democrat warned against "those who threaten our Constitution," and the need for "Democrats to provide the checks and balance our nation so badly needs." The announcement came weeks before the November midterm elections and after months of speculation about a potential 2020 Bloomberg presidential run.

*snip*

Bloomberg is the founder of Bloomberg L.P. and former mayor of New York. He switched to the Republican party before winning his first two terms, and won his third term as an independent.

Bloomberg, who has a net worth of some $50 billion, plans to spend some $80 million supporting Democrats in the November midterm election, Reuters reported in June.

Calling House Republican leaders "absolutely feckless," Bloomberg seeks to flip control of the government to the Democrats.

Bloomberg joins fellow billionaires Tom Steyer and George Soros in heavily backing Democrat candidates and causes. Bloomberg founded the gun control group Everytown for Gun Safety in 2014. Bloomberg spent over $65 million in the 2016 elections, in large part towards PAC efforts for gun control.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:05 AM

In a post on Instagram and shared to his Twitter early Wednesday morning, the New York Democrat warned against "those who threaten our Constitution,"

Yeah.... that would be YOU and your crowd that's threatening the Constitution jackass.

And now he's spending big money on turning Florida into another progressive cesspool. :redhot:

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:11 AM

In a post on Instagram and shared to his Twitter early Wednesday morning, the New York Democrat warned against "those who threaten our Constitution," and the need for "Democrats to provide the checks and balance our nation so badly needs." The announcement came weeks before the November midterm elections and after months of speculation about a potential 2020 Bloomberg presidential run.

This level of utter cluelessness would be hilarious if it weren't for the fact that the country they're destroying is the one I love.

Yes Brainless Bloomberg, those who threaten our constitution do indeed need to be stopped. But here's a newsflash: You don't stop them by rejoining them and spending $80,000,000 helping to get them elected.

Moron.

<_<

#4 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:40 AM

"those who threaten our Constitution,"

You mean like activist judges who force people to bake cakes against their religious beliefs or artistic integrity.

and the need for "Democrats to provide the checks and balance our nation so badly needs."

The party of false sexual assault allegations and real rapists. Uh huh...

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 11 October 2018 - 01:40 AM

#5 User is offline   67Mustang 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:03 AM

Hey, Bloomberg, what Bender always says!

#6 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:15 AM

View Post67Mustang, on 11 October 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

Hey, Bloomberg, what Bender always says!

"Kill all humans"???? :thumbsup:

#7 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 October 2018 - 07:16 AM

After the support he got from a Republican like Giuliani and what a Dem like deBlasio was saying about Bloomberg and his mayoralty when deBlasio first took over? Maybe Bloomberg will change sides again in five or ten years; guy seems as loyal as a stoat.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:00 AM

When did this bozo ever leave?

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

He never was anything but a proggy globalist dumbascrap.

Anyone who believes that he was an actual real republican is a gullible idiot.

And that sack of crap has done nothing but to attack our constitution, namely the second amendment. He has spent millions of his own dollars to try to buy elections for gun grabbers as well as lobbied for anti-gun laws in cities and states all across this country. None of which are any of his damned business as mayor of NY city or as anything else after the fact.

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:55 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 11 October 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

When did this bozo ever leave?

Most "republicans" in office in the northeastern states are RINO proggy leftards.

They wouldn't ever be elected in those libtarded states otherwise.

#11 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• I'm dethpicable
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:08 PM

It wasn't radical enough previously, it seems

#12 User is online   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:20 PM

He is switching parties for the exact same reason he became a Republican. He knows he can't run as an Independent or a Republican in 2020. I remember reports back when he first ran for mayor that he only reason he switched was he had a better chance of winning the Republican Primary.

Unless Trump decides not to run again he will get the nomination. The GOPe might be dumb enough to try to run an establishment candidate, but I do not think they will have any chance. I think the Democrat Primary is going to have a lot of candidates. I have said before I hope it is like 88 primary where Dukakis won because he had the least amount of mud on him, and not because he was the best candidate.

I have also said the Democrats are a fractured party. They hate the Republicans slightly more than they hate each other. One of the first articles I read on Right Nation (Hollywood Halfwits at the time) was a Holiday party for the Democrats. The writer pointed there were multiple groups of people segregating themselves from the other groups. Sometimes a person might move between two groups. For instance a minority woman might move back and forth between the minority rights group and the women rights group. This mean the Democrats will be voting for the candidate closet to their form of leftism. I can't remember who said the Democrat Party would be several smaller political parties anywhere else. So the GOPe can't rely on Democrats switching sides for the primary and voting against Trump.

That means Bloomberg does not have a chance in the Republican Primary, and as an Independent he is more likely to split the anti-Trump vote. So he has to do what he did before and switch parties.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users