RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Transgender Men Claim Lack Of Gender-Neutral Menstruation Products Cau - RightNation.US

Transgender Men Claim Lack Of Gender-Neutral Menstruation Products Cau Makes Them ‘Unsafe’ Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:46 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

First world problems.

There are actual women that not only have no access to feminine sanitary products, but are forced to leave their homes to brave the elements or dangerous huts because menstruation is still thought of as some kind of curse.

According to the Females I know...It is a CURSE...and having to live in a houseful of same Id have to agree...
Kestrel...

#22 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:47 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 03:37 PM, said:

Ya sure. It’s only Muslims..

If something goes wrong in the world in a big way, there’s only 3 possible options for it
1) Trump
2) American conservatives
3) (maybe) Kim Jong Un

Right?

#23 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:02 PM

View Postoki, on 14 January 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:

Huge problem in sub Sahara (but not limited to) Africa
https://rewire.news/...can-be-a-curse/

List of countries which are viewed as Sub Sahara
https://www.loc.gov/...ountrylist.html

Which is pretty much every nation.

This goes a bit more into detail by nation

https://www.womenshe...ound-the-world/

Would be of interest to see breakdowns of dominant religions for a lot of these countries and how it affects the stigma and treatment of woman during this time.

Yes, and in India it is a huge problem as well.

A woman is considered ‘unclean’ while she is menstruating in many different cultures.

#24 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:22 PM

The revelation comes in a wide-ranging report from NBC News, which claims that transgender individuals are caused "pain" by the fact that menstruation is assumed to be a female-only process.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but most species on this planet have 2 genders, male and female. That is not an assumption, that is a biological fact, and I do not believe that there are ANY mammals on the planet where males have uteruses that require the monthly slough that is known as menstruation.

This not something that may be protested into changing, this is a biological FACT.

If you were born with a uterus, you will menstruate until you either have a hysterectomy or you go through the natural, lifelong cycle of female reproduction and shut down the plant with menopause.

Choosing to identify as a gender that is not biologically yours is a MENTAL issue/choice, and no matter how hard you tell yourself that you don't have a uterus or you do have a penis and you were born SANS these organs, they will NOT SPONTANEOUSLY GROW BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE THEM.

"I didn't believe that having periods would be a part of my lived experience," one prominent trans-rights activist told NBC about the situation. "I felt isolated; everything about periods was tailored to girls, yet me, a boy, was experiencing this and nothing in the world documented that."

Again, YOU believed something that was biologically incorrect, when, in fact, it was very correct and a very natural and necessary part of your biological development, IN SPITE of what your beliefs were.

"Some transgender and gender-nonconforming people who menstruate," the story continues, taking care not to refer to the individuals as biologically female, though that is what they are, "say when the products are categorized as women's products, they can feel alienated — and may even avoid purchasing them altogether."

Since menstruation is a wholly biological function performed by the female of the species, products categorized as women's products are factually and literally accurate.

If someone chooses to believe that they are not female and choose to live as a man, then they have options:

Buy sanitary napkins or cotton corks on line so that no one knows what is in the box delivered to your door.

Use cloth diapers so that you may be environmentally conscious while trying to convince your mind that you are male instead of female and the necessity for monthly visits to the store to buy products to keep the blood from staining your clothing will be kept at a minimum.

The bottom line is this:

When people cannot accept the basic reality of their gender and demand that the rest of the world conform to their self focused view of themselves, and also demand that they get FREE products to soothe themselves and preen their self image, then someone needs to have a serious time out and get some therapy.

This is so far beyond ridiculously absurd I can't believe it's even a flipping topic of discussion.

#25 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 04:02 PM, said:

Yes, and in India it is a huge problem as well.

A woman is considered ‘unclean’ while she is menstruating in many different cultures.

Oh yes, in parts of India it is a big issue.
The question is no matter where this is happening what's the most common cultural aspects as that is the single biggest common point.

Is this the most common in areas where the dominant religion and culture is Hindu? Islam? Christianity? Shinto? Budhist? Judaism? Or no real dominant religion either practice by the people or which the gov at local, state, or federal level base laws or culture on. If the problem is to be solved this must be taken into account and not white washed away for reasons of PC or worrying about offending people.

#26 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 14 January 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

You are right! We call them muslim countries and crap-holes, now back to your latte.

Not necessarily a Muslim problem. It is a problem in a lot of countries, so I am with Ladybird on this one. Although myths about menstruation are held in African countries, many of the African countries would be practicing Christianity. And there are also myths about it in Indian rural areas, among other places.

#27 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:07 PM

View Postoki, on 14 January 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

I see it as a sign of very serious mental illness.

:yeahthat: :exactly:

We are also being forced to submit to and accommodate these sick freaks.

They lawyer up and sue.

#28 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

View PostRock N, on 14 January 2020 - 05:07 PM, said:

:yeahthat: :exactly:

We are also being forced to submit to and accommodate these sick freaks.

They lawyer up and sue.

But remember, we are the ones who are denying Science and Logic.

#29 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:48 PM

View Postoki, on 14 January 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

I see it as a sign of very serious mental illness.

:yes:

#30 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:06 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 03:37 PM, said:

Ya sure. It’s only Muslims..

Surely you can read that he said Muslim countries AND crapholes, so it's NOT only Muslims it's also craphole countries...unless YOU think all craphole countries are Muslim. :shrug:

Reading is fundamental.

#31 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:09 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

First world problems.

There are actual women that not only have no access to feminine sanitary products, but are forced to leave their homes to brave the elements or dangerous huts because menstruation is still thought of as some kind of curse.

Wonderful. Now how does that relate to the topic of lack of menstruation products for men?

And anyways, what does one really need as far as feminine gender-neutral menstrual cycle products other than a clean rag?

#32 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:51 PM

View Poststick, on 14 January 2020 - 06:09 PM, said:

Wonderful. Now how does that relate to the topic of lack of menstruation products for men?

And anyways, what does one really need as far as feminine gender-neutral menstrual cycle products other than a clean rag?

A real transgender man would use duct tape with a spritz of Skin Bracer, or maybe WD40...

#33 User is online   scotsman 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

View PostBootsieBets, on 14 January 2020 - 04:39 PM, said:

Not necessarily a Muslim problem. It is a problem in a lot of countries, so I am with Ladybird on this one. Although myths about menstruation are held in African countries, many of the African countries would be practicing Christianity. And there are also myths about it in Indian rural areas, among other places.

Agreed. My friend Taggart is off on this one. Badly off. Even a schoolchild knows the majority of black Africa and India aren't Muslim. And FGM isn't totally a Muslim problem either.

This post has been edited by scotsman: 14 January 2020 - 06:54 PM

#34 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:01 PM

View Poststick, on 14 January 2020 - 06:09 PM, said:

Well, they're not men so...

But even if they were men, there's nothing stopping them from buying tampons. There's no restrictions on who can buy a freakin' tampon, but if they're shy, then go to the self checkout lane. They have a point about institutionalized multi-gendered folks not having access, but that's a problem for "cis" women as well. And as for the cost, yeah join the club. It has nothing to do with being trans..

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 14 January 2020 - 07:13 PM

#35 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:37 PM

View Postscotsman, on 14 January 2020 - 06:54 PM, said:

Agreed. My friend Taggart is off on this one. Badly off. Even a schoolchild knows the majority of black Africa and India aren't Muslim. And FGM isn't totally a Muslim problem either.

I took it as a joke for the most part, sort of like this whole <censored>ing thread...

#36 User is offline   TNnative 

• owner of the desk

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:10 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2020 - 02:43 PM, said:

And y'know - Here's another layer of the insanity involved: They want to menstruate. This whole "problem" (:rolleyes:) is based on their disappointment that they have no real-world use for menstruation products.

Well I've got news for ya, Chester: NO woman I've ever met "enjoys" her period. "Gee, this feels great! Too bad it's only once a month. I wish I could menstruate ALL the time!" Nope, it's something they put up with because they have to. Why on earth would anybody want to???

:wacko:

Amen! Amen!

#37 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:54 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2020 - 02:43 PM, said:

And y'know - Here's another layer of the insanity involved: They want to menstruate. This whole "problem" (:rolleyes:) is based on their disappointment that they have no real-world use for menstruation products.

Well I've got news for ya, Chester: NO woman I've ever met "enjoys" her period. "Gee, this feels great! Too bad it's only once a month. I wish I could menstruate ALL the time!" Nope, it's something they put up with because they have to. Why on earth would anybody want to???

:wacko:

From your comment above, I think you're thinking these are men pretending to be women and yearning to menstruate like real women (other people in these thread seem to be thinking this, as well), but from the article it's actually the other way around: these are women now pretending to be men but who, as real/biological women, are still menstruating and don't like how that undermines their fantasy that they are actually men.

First paragraph of the article:

"Female-to-male transgender individuals who still menstruate are now saying that feminine hygiene products, which are typically marketed at biological women, should be gender-neutral (and free) so that they are not further oppressed, harmed, or triggered by gender-specific packaging and the cost of period products during their 'time of the month.'"

So, what they really want is not to menstruate (they already do that), but to have menstruation products with masculine rather than feminine imagery in its packaging to recognize that "men" like them menstruate.

Whatever it is, I don't blame anyone for being confused; maybe I took a wrong turn on understanding what these wackos are trying to say, too.

#38 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:11 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 14 January 2020 - 09:54 PM, said:

From your comment above, I think you're thinking these are men pretending to be women and yearning to menstruate like real women (other people in these thread seem to be thinking this, as well), but from the article it's actually the other way around: these are women now pretending to be men but who, as real/biological women, are still menstruating and don't like how that undermines their fantasy that they are actually men.

First paragraph of the article:

"Female-to-male transgender individuals who still menstruate are now saying that feminine hygiene products, which are typically marketed at biological women, should be gender-neutral (and free) so that they are not further oppressed, harmed, or triggered by gender-specific packaging and the cost of period products during their 'time of the month.'"

So, what they really want is not to menstruate (they already do that), but to have menstruation products with masculine rather than feminine imagery in its packaging to recognize that "men" like them menstruate.

Whatever it is, I don't blame anyone for being confused; maybe I took a wrong turn on understanding what these wackos are trying to say, too.

Yeah, it's certainly possible I got it backwards. Who can tell anymore? Men who wanna be women? Women who wanna be men? Men who just dress like women but haven't had "surgery"? Men who have had surgery? Women who've had surgery? Etc etc etc?

I don't care enough about any of it to try to memorize the score-card.

:shrug:

#39 User is online   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 15 January 2020 - 03:28 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 14 January 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

Good grief! I don't see how anyone can interpret this as anything but attention seeking whackos with too much time on their hands... :nuts:

These are mentally ill people that, for some unknown reason, the morally bankrupt left (sorry about the redundancy) has decided to cater to and, more importantly, decided to FORCE YOU AND I to cater to.

#40 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:00 AM

View PostJerryL, on 15 January 2020 - 03:28 AM, said:

These are mentally ill people that, for some unknown reason, the morally bankrupt left (sorry about the redundancy) has decided to cater to and, more importantly, decided to FORCE YOU AND I to cater to.

Yup.

And it’s one of the many promises from the left saying “we won’t force anything on anyone, we’re just looking for rights and equality”.

The left always lies.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users