RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Muffintoons: Violence - RightNation.US

-----

Muffintoons: Violence

For the past week I've been going through old muffintoons that Photobucket decided to charge me $400 a year to post on here OR ELSE!
It USED to be a free service. Alas, no more.
(And even though Photobucket assured me that I could download them all, some of them are only available in thumbnail format. Fie on you Photobucket, you lying creeps!)
Other than the fact that I despise Photobucket's new CEO and wish for nothing but complete bankruptcy for his company, I'm doing okay. And I have moved many of my toons over to another webhosting site. (Thank you MJPerry!)
I think I've fixed all the existing toons in my archive. If anyone wants to help me double check old, archived, toons, I'd be thankful for the help. If you find a bad link, just cut and past it into the comments.
And just for a treat, I'll repost this gem:
http://perrypad.net/...s/brilliant.jpg

5 Comments On This Entry

I love the toon! LOL. Being a total cyber-neanderthal, I'll be of no help with the double-checking process. Still, I'm wishing you all the luck/progress/help in the world, because I still love your toons.
Keep up the good work and the brave fight. I love your toons!
Thanks.
The guy is out of date. Doesn't he know that cheaters and evil. It was only during the Clinton administration that cheaters were great leaders and a sign of intelligence.

I will help double check your old toons.

Joe the Pagan, on 29 July 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

The guy is out of date. Doesn't he know that cheaters and evil. It was only during the Clinton administration that cheaters were great leaders and a sign of intelligence. I will help double check your old toons.

Thanks. Let me know if you find any broken links. (And send me an easy-to-draw toon idea.)
Page 1 of 1