RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LongKnife 

• Don't start none, won't be none.
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

North Korea: 'Super-mighty pre-emptive strike' will reduce US to ashes
FoxNews.com
April 20, 2017

The Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper for North Korea's ruling Worker's Party, wrote, "In the case of our super-mighty pre-emptive strike being launched, it will completely and immediately wipe out not only U.S. imperialists' invasion forces in South Korea and its surrounding areas but the U.S. mainland and reduce them to ashes," according to Reuters. The rogue nation also claimed the U.S. and its allies "should not mess with us."

The threat came as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the U.S. was exploring ways to pressure North Korea to the negotiation table over its nuclear program.

"We're reviewing all the status of North Korea, both in terms of state sponsorship of terrorism as well as the other ways in which we can bring pressure on the regime in Pyongyang to re-engage with us," Tillerson said on Wednesday. "But re-engage with us on a different footing than past talks have been held."

The seretive regime also released a propaganda video over the weekend that showed a simulated nuclear missile attack destroying an unidentified American city. A cemetery and American flag appeared with flames superimposed over the footage.

Tensions continue to mount as Trump takes a harder stance against North Korea's nuclear weapons program. Last week, the president made comments to Fox Business that he was sending an “armada” to deter Pyongyang.

"We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier,” Trump told the Fox Business Network’s Maria Bartiromo last week. “We have the best military people on Earth.  And I will say this: [North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un] is doing the wrong thing.”

The U.S. Navy said on Tuesday the carrier, USS Carl Vinson, was heading toward the Korean Peninsula, but only after it passes through Australia.

Story 

All your base are belong to us.

#2 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:01 PM

I predict a dozen bunker busters will kill that little pig Kim Jong-bum.

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2015/03/MOP%20operation_0.jpg

This post has been edited by AntiObama: 20 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

#3 User is offline   Censport 

• @CensportRacing

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

https://i1.wp.com/johngaltfla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/TRUMP_LAUGHING_HARD.gif?fit=480%2C270

#4 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

I've often wondered what happened to the Iraqi Information Minister. Glad to know he's found another gig.

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

View PostBARman29, on 21 April 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

I've often wondered what happened to the Iraqi Information Minister. Glad to know he's found another gig.

Are you kidding? He went to work for the DNC long ago.

#6 User is offline   Vandervecken 

• <no title>

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:57 AM

Found an older picture of Kim, Mighty Superhero:

http://www.cartoonscrapbook.com/01pics-L/mighty-heroes_L15.jpg

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

Is it something about the Korean language, something about syntax or grammar or such, that makes every pronouncement out of fat boy's mouth seem like it was uttered by a kindergartner or is it just him? He sounds like Wile E. Coyote "I'm a suuuuper geeeenius and my Acme disintegrator super death ray will have you all cowering in fear!"

#8 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

View PostSeverian, on 21 April 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

Is it something about the Korean language, something about syntax or grammar or such, that makes every pronouncement out of fat boy's mouth seem like it was uttered by a kindergartner or is it just him? He sounds like Wile E. Coyote "I'm a suuuuper geeeenius and my Acme disintegrator super death ray will have you all cowering in fear!"

1. The country has been so secluded and closed of for so long they have no idea of the outside world, it's wonders, capabilities and so on. No idea that what may sound 'tough' in their language or to them is laughable to anyone else.

2. I honestly think that anymore this kind of garbage is meant to try and boost morale or spirit amongst their own people. You gotta' keep in mind that much of their 'victory videos' are presented as actual footage of them beating us. Again, to the rest of the world it's damn near a joke, but I guarantee you a lot of North Koreans think it's real.

Oki

#9 User is online   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:51 AM

If 'him-no-hung' sounds like a clown to the rest of the world, it is probably because no-one in the 5th-world cesspool has the gonads to tell him so, because they and their entire family would be either killed or disappear in the miasma of the work/death camps.

#10 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:36 AM

View Postoki, on 21 April 2017 - 01:57 PM, said:

1. The country has been so secluded and closed of for so long they have no idea of the outside world, it's wonders, capabilities and so on. No idea that what may sound 'tough' in their language or to them is laughable to anyone else.

2. I honestly think that anymore this kind of garbage is meant to try and boost morale or spirit amongst their own people. You gotta' keep in mind that much of their 'victory videos' are presented as actual footage of them beating us. Again, to the rest of the world it's damn near a joke, but I guarantee you a lot of North Koreans think it's real.

Oki

I feel for the North Korean people. Their leader seems to either be uncaring or just plain clueless. However, I cannot recall any leftist or communist leader who is clueless, but they are often uncaring. Maybe the North Korean elite should be bombed to teach the leadership a lesson. However, while there has oppression and racism in all nations, the people in North Korean are starving and many are being persecuted. I wonder now what the US President should do. What should be President Trump's strategy?

#11 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 23 April 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

I feel for the North Korean people. Their leader seems to either be uncaring or just plain clueless. However, I cannot recall any leftist or communist leader who is clueless, but they are often uncaring. Maybe the North Korean elite should be bombed to teach the leadership a lesson. However, while there has oppression and racism in all nations, the people in North Korean are starving and many are being persecuted. I wonder now what the US President should do. What should be President Trump's strategy?

What is different about North Korea is here we have the combination of both Communism and a Monarchy. Although I as well feel bad for the average North Korean, I do understand that when you are dealing with a brainwashed enemy willing to fight to the absolute end all personal feelings must take a back seat until hostilities cease. This is the end result of what happens when someone has sole power and complete control, and power is simply ceded to the next generation. Each subsequent generation grows up in a bubble and becomes more and more egocentric, arrogant, almanac and psychotic. The old hoping the son isn't as bad as the father is pure B.S. I just can't think of any examples of this being the case.

Know that China is coming around a bit we might finally be able to do something. Guessing that North Korea isn't of much or any use to them(China) anymore, or, it's serving as a distraction for something else.

Oki

#12 User is online   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 24 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

I'm the last person to ever call for war, but in this case, we need to seriously consider the use of nukes.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users