RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Democrats Go Full John Birch - RightNation.US

-----

Democrats Go Full John Birch

According to the late William F. Buckley, Jr., the John Birch fallacy is as follows:

"...the assumption that you can infer subjective intention from objective consequence: we lost China to the Communists, therefore the President of the United States and the Secretary of State wished China to go to the Communists.”

The conscience of the Democrat Party, Keith Olbermann, embraced the John Birch Fallacy with open arms today:

“We are at war with Russia,” Olbermann begins. “Or perhaps more correctly, we have lost a war with Russia without a battle. We are no longer a sovereign nation, we are no longer a democracy, we are no longer a free people, we are the victims of a bloodless coup."

<snip>

“The attorney general must immediately appoint a special prosecutor to investigate what Donald Trump knew and when he knew it, and what, if any, collusive links exist now or existed earlier between the Russian Federation and the Republican National Committee...”

Oh, but that's just Olbermann. He's a nut, right?

Okay, but if you're saying Olbermann's a nut for claiming this is a bloodless coup, then you're reading him out of the left-wing movement, right? Yeah, you guys never read anyone out of anything. You just wait for the heat to dissipate and then it's right back to crazy talk.

But that's beside the point. It ain't just Special K implying the "C" word:

“The bipartisan electors’ letter raises very grave issues involving our national security. Electors have a solemn responsibility under the Constitution and we support their efforts to have their questions addressed,” Mr. Podesta said. “We now know that the CIA has determined Russia’s interference in our elections was for the purpose of electing Donald Trump. This should distress every American.”

We know nothing of the sort. We know Hillary's campaign manager, John Podesta's, GMAIL account was hacked by someone in Russia via a phishing email that Podesta's aide hilariously failed to warn him about. In fact, Podesta's aide told him it was a "legitimate" email instead of an "illegitimate" email. Oh, how the inability to spell turns the fortunes of the powerful!

We also know that CIA director, John O. Brennan, voted communist back in 1980.

And we know that there's no more proof that Russia hleped get Trump elected than the John Birch Society knew that Dwight Eisenhower was responsible for China going communist.

Are you putting the pieces together like I am, tho? President Obama says he wants a full report of the investigation into the allegations on his desk by January 20th. See where I'm going with this? Obama's CIA director, a communist, is going to issue a report that confirms Russia's involvement in hacking the DNC and John Podesta--influencing the election in Trump's favor--so Obama can call off the inauguration in the nick of time! It's gonna be just like a movie!

We can only hope Special K lives to see the glorious restoration of democracy to this great country.

My Mind is Clean

0 Comments On This Entry

6 user(s) viewing

6 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

New Blogroll! And...World's Shortest Movie Reviews

Blog Roll
Ace of Spades
National Review
Got News
RealClearPolitics
ZeroHedge
The Federalist
African American Conservatives
Instapundit

World's Shortest Movie Reviews
American Sniper: Bradly Cooper=Best Actor
The Arroyo: Had a Pureflix feel to the acting, but well shot. Great conservative movie.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies: As usual, the third installment is the best--having an ending really helped.
The Maze Runner: The perfect metaphor for moving to Detroit.
Dumb and Dumber To: More jokes. Cruder jokes. Someone gets hooked on crack.
Snowpiercer: Joe Biden's idea of heaven. Everyone on the Earth living on a train. Captain America admits he was going to eat Billy Elliot.
Hunger Games: Catching Fire: This is what the world would look like without college football.
Interstellar 2001:A Space Odyssey with a soul. You will get very thirsty, so hydrate before viewing.
When the Game Stands Tall Proves my theory that it's worse when you win.
Guardians of the Galaxy Make a fun adventure movie about space and make a ton of money. Who knew? I mean, besides that Lucas guy.
Blended I don't get the "Billy Madison is genius, Blended is crap" review. It's as good as any other Sandler movie.
Mom's Night Out Hilarious. You will laugh unless you drive a black BMW and watch sunsets at the golf course.
The Amazing Spiderman 2 This series is still better than the Toby McGuire one. I actually cared if Gwen Stacy died.
Odd Thomas I understand the critics who didn't like the uneven tone. Way uneven. Still worth watching on Netflix.
Star Trek Into DarknessGood movie. Please, for the love of tribbles, let old Spock die.
Grown Ups 2 Critics, attack. Whatever you want to say about this one, I'm okay with it.
Thor: The Dark World Still very, very good. But I'd like an entire Thor movie set just in Asgard.