RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: CNNís Freak Show of Violence and Racism - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CNNís Freak Show of Violence and Racism Hit 17 New Lows This Week Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:37 AM

Nolte: CNNís Freak Show of Violence and Racism Hit 17 New Lows This Week

Breitbart
John Nolte
14 Oct 2018

excerpt:

Here is the thing that is so amusing about CNNÖ Pretty much every day the far-left network engages in numerous acts of self-humiliation. A Don Lemon or Chris Cuomo or Jake Tapper or Brian Stelter says or does something that forever stains their character, that reveals the hideous person beneath Ö and for what?

If CNN had anything other than tragic ratings, if CNN were in second place or even close to second place, I could understand the shamelessness, the tabloid approach to covering politics. But CNNís ratings are not only awful, they are miraculously awful. Not only is CNN in far-last place, The Least Trusted Name In News does not even have a breakout star or show. Throughout all of last quarter, and only in competition with two other networks (MSNBC and Fox), not a single CNN show ó not even one ó placed in the top 20.

Think about how awful CNN is to accomplish such a thing, to only have two other networks to compete with and still not place even one show in the top 20 throughout an entire quarter.

Hereís another scenario that might makes sense of CNNís relentless campaign of self-degradationÖ Letís say CNNís ratings are just as bad, but with breaking stories and smart reporting, CNN is having an impact on public opinion and the news cycle. If that was the case, I could understand the freak show, because having an impact matters. And if it takes a freak show to have an impact, so be it. ExceptÖ

CNN has no impact at all. All of the Big Stories CNN broke this year turned out to be fake news, and ever since Carl Bernsteinís disgrace, CNN has pretty much stopped reporting. Like a prize fighter who got knocked out, the anti-Trump channel seems scared to get back in the ring. So what does CNN do insteadÖ?

*SNIP*

This week was a week of all new lows at CNN; 17 by my count, and I probably missed a few.

In no particular orderÖ

1. Christian Amanpour Defines Rape as ĎHarassmentí

Although former President Bill Clinton has been credibly accused of rape, exposing himself, and groping a widow desperate for a job, in her softball interview with two-time presidential loser Hillary Clinton, Amanpour described all of those alleged atrocities as ďsexual harassment.Ē

Rapey Democrats sure got it good at CNN.

2. Jim Sciutto Says Allegations are Evidence

Sciutto, a former Obama appointee, argued that Christine Blasey Ford does in fact have evidence proving Justice Brett Kavanaugh attempted to assault her 36-years-ago (she doesnít) because her allegation is evidence.

And an apple is a banana.

3. Chris Cuomo Reads Trumpís Mind and Finds Racism

Never go the full-Fredo.

4. Don Lemon Uses the Corpse of Kanye Westís Mother to Beat Him With

While Fredo was reading the mind of a living person, the vile Lemon read the mind of Kanye Westís dead mother as a means to punish West for his WrongThink.

5. Jake Tapperís Lily-White Panel Tells Kanye West How to Keep It Real

When you want to know about the state of hip-hop, Jake, Jeremy, Jackie, Bill, and Nayyera got the beats.

Oh, and they also belittled Kanye as mentally ill.

*SNIP*

LINK

This is CNN:

Spoiler

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:42 PM

As someone who still watches them all, I still insist MSNBC is the worst of them all - The most dishonest, the most vile, the most left-leaning, the most shamelessly partisan, etc. So it definitely deserves even worse ratings than CNN. But both are awful, so it's good that at least one is swirling around the ratings toilet bowl.

B)

#3 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:43 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 15 October 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

As someone who still watches them all, I still insist MSNBC is the worst of them all - The most dishonest, the most vile, the most left-leaning, the most shamelessly partisan, etc. So it definitely deserves even worse ratings than CNN. But both are awful, so it's good that at least one is swirling around the ratings toilet bowl.

B)

No doubt, but where MSNBC has embraced their psychotic leftism, CNN still claims to be objective while sliding further into that madness.

#4 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 26 October 2018 - 07:46 PM

I am astounded at the depths CNN would go to, but to use someone who is dead is a new low. Don Lemon has a job on TV. Why?

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 26 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

View PostDiamond369, on 26 October 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

I am astounded at the depths CNN would go to, but to use someone who is dead is a new low. Don Lemon has a job on TV. Why?

Because CNN has no interest whatsoever in decency, truth, facts, honesty, etc. It's all about the leftist agenda at CNN.

<_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users