RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District - RightNation.US

Jump to content

WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omarís District Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is online   kestrel 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,872
  • Joined: 22-January 05

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:17 PM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 14 September 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

Silly Billy, dindu nuffin is one word.
Dindunuffin.

See?

If i may, The correct phrasing would be 'He ain't dun did nuffin"
Kestrel...

0

#42 User is online   kestrel 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,872
  • Joined: 22-January 05

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

You expressed the sentiment the these congress persons were responsible for the actions of street criminals. This makes as much sense as the president responsibility for mass shootings. You brought it up.

My initial comment was why is Omar's name being connected to this, and there still is no answer. If these criminal acts have become repetitive, I would be talking to the mayor and police commissioner, not my congressman.

Is it because she's black?..is that what you're saying?
Kestrel...

0

#43 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 59,082
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:23 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

These are mostly teens. Teens hang together and imitate what they see on the internet and in movies. Groups of five, six or more robbing and then stomping someone, regardless of race is all over the internet. The worse the better, because their antics will likely go 'viral'. These are not your 1950's teenage thugs.


So then you agree mere "robbery" isn't the motive. The real motives include random vicious violence against an innocent victim, imitating the violence they see in movies and on the internet, the worse the better, hoping to get "recognition" for their "antics" when the video goes "viral", etc.

Newsflash - That's a helluva lot more than mere robbery. You realize that what we see in that video could very easily kill a person who's already weak or old or ill or injured or on medication or with an artificial heart or a thousand other possibilities, right? So what we're actually observing is most accurately described as attempted murder.

B)
0

#44 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 18,013
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:32 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 September 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

So then you agree mere "robbery" isn't the motive. The real motives include random vicious violence against an innocent victim, imitating the violence they see in movies and on the internet, the worse the better, hoping to get "recognition" for their "antics" when the video goes "viral", etc.

Newsflash - That's a helluva lot more than mere robbery. You realize that what we see in that video could very easily kill a person who's already weak or old or ill or injured or on medication or with an artificial heart or a thousand other possibilities, right? So what we're actually observing is most accurately described as attempted murder.

B)


Of course it could kill someone. I presented it as another explanation besides a hate crrime, since I have seen too many of these in the last two years.
As for this series of crimes:

Quote

Thereís a name for the coordinated mugging.

"The groups we talk to call it, 'finessing.' They're finessing the victim, theyíre trying to figure out victim's stability intoxication,Ē said Sgt. Darcy Klund, who leads the downtown Community Response Team.


https://www.fox9.com...lis-crime-spree
0

#45 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 59,082
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:38 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 06:32 PM, said:

Of course it could kill someone. I presented it as another explanation besides a hate crrime, since I have seen too many of these in the last two years.
As for this series of crimes:

Quote

Thereís a name for the coordinated mugging.

"The groups we talk to call it, 'finessing.' They're finessing the victim, theyíre trying to figure out victim's stability intoxication,Ē said Sgt. Darcy Klund, who leads the downtown Community Response Team.


https://www.fox9.com...lis-crime-spree


"Finessing"? That's insane. It's at the very least a vicious physical assault against an innocent victim. Worse (and more accurately), attempted murder.

Period.

Vicious, violent, worthless trash deliberately attacking innocent people. Ain't nothing even remotely resembling "finesse" involved.
0

#46 User is online   Buckwheat Jones 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,923
  • Joined: 08-May 03

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:43 PM

Especially when you fire a potted plant at somebodyís head and then run him over with a bicycle.

This post has been edited by Buckwheat Jones: 14 September 2019 - 06:44 PM

0

#47 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,590
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:29 PM

View PostRock N, on 14 September 2019 - 02:32 AM, said:

http://twitter.com/H...3494912/video/1

I had already properly guessed the races of the perps and victim before I had even clicked on the article. <_<


yup, they attack in packs

zero outcry. zero 'hate came' charges, zero media coverage

LB, your being obtuse here is almost embarrassing to watch. Just quit while you're behind.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 14 September 2019 - 07:34 PM

0

#48 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,590
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:33 PM

Concealed carry would have solved this.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 14 September 2019 - 07:33 PM

0

#49 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 18,013
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 14 September 2019 - 08:32 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 September 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

"Finessing"? That's insane. It's at the very least a vicious physical assault against an innocent victim. Worse (and more accurately), attempted murder.

Period.

Vicious, violent, worthless trash deliberately attacking innocent people. Ain't nothing even remotely resembling "finesse" involved.


Yes. It was called "rolling the drunk" back in olden times.
0

#50 User is offline   grimreefer 

  • U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter
  • Posts: 6,047
  • Joined: 18-December 03

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:38 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 September 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

But...but...but...but they're good kids! Just beginning to turn their lives around! They dindu nuffin!

:coolshades:

The wacky little scamps are just involved in a little horseplay.


:coffeenpc:
0

#51 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 31,974
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:06 PM

View Postkestrel, on 14 September 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

If i may, The correct phrasing would be 'He ain't dun did nuffin"
Kestrel...




:rolleyes:

Today's "culture".

Note, profanity laced video.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 14 September 2019 - 10:12 PM

0

#52 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 59,082
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 02:58 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 08:32 PM, said:

Yes. It was called "rolling the drunk" back in olden times.


No, that wasn't what used to be called "rolling the drunk", not by a helluva long shot. There's a reason it wasn't called "killing the drunk" or "viciously assaulting the drunk" or "permanently disabling the drunk" or anything else along those lines. They'd roll the drunk over and slide his wallet out of his pocket. Hence "rolling" the drunk.

If you can actually convince yourself that what we see in that video is even remotely "comparable" to what was called "rolling a drunk" you're the most incredibly gullible person I've ever encountered. That was vicious, violent, murderous assault against a helpless innocent victim without any justification or excuse whatsoever.

<_<
0

#53 User is offline   NH Populist 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 1,663
  • Joined: 30-April 18

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:50 AM

LB... you give new meaning to the phrase, "Turning a blind eye".
0

#54 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,768
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:34 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

Congress critters are responsible for street muggings in their district or is it only when it's Omar?


Only when it's Trump right? Then every act of violence is his fault right?
0

#55 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,768
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:40 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

You expressed the sentiment the these congress persons were responsible for the actions of street criminals. This makes as much sense as the president responsibility for mass shootings. You brought it up.

My initial comment was why is Omar's name being connected to this, and there still is no answer. If these criminal acts have become repetitive, I would be talking to the mayor and police commissioner, not my congressman.


They are, all the crap nonsense they keep spouting they have created this intellectual vacuum. Just like you claim DJT is responsible, they are as well.
0

#56 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,768
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:49 AM

View PostLadybird, on 14 September 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

Why bring up this sentiment at all? These weren't hate crimes targeting certain groups. From the reports these are crimes of opportunity. I can sort of see why Omar's name was brought up, though she doesn't run the city nor is she a crime fighter. Apparently though people think, well she's one of 'them' so should be able to do something about 'them'. Whatever.

How Tlaib name got into this makes the least sense of all.


It wasn't a hate crime? This was a bunch of black people beating down a white guy. Curb stomping him after he was down, but I guess hate crimes are only against specially protected classes?
0

#57 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,768
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 05:50 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 September 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

So then you agree mere "robbery" isn't the motive. The real motives include random vicious violence against an innocent victim, imitating the violence they see in movies and on the internet, the worse the better, hoping to get "recognition" for their "antics" when the video goes "viral", etc.

Newsflash - That's a helluva lot more than mere robbery. You realize that what we see in that video could very easily kill a person who's already weak or old or ill or injured or on medication or with an artificial heart or a thousand other possibilities, right? So what we're actually observing is most accurately described as attempted murder.

B)


She speaks as if she's never had to fight a day in her life. She knows nothing of the terror of defending yourself from multiple attackers.
0

#58 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,768
  • Joined: 22-October 03

Posted 15 September 2019 - 06:03 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 September 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

"Finessing"? That's insane. It's at the very least a vicious physical assault against an innocent victim. Worse (and more accurately), attempted murder.

Period.

Vicious, violent, worthless trash deliberately attacking innocent people. Ain't nothing even remotely resembling "finesse" involved.


You can call it fluffing or what ever. It's beating the crap out of a specific target and then seizing their property. Oh and these criminals are they preying on any specific race? I just see white people as vic's in all these pictures. If it were a band of roving white thugs beating down black people the usual suspects would be out in arms about this crap, wouldn't they?

View PostHowsithangin, on 14 September 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

Concealed carry would have solved this.

When seconds count, police are only minutes away


No, the targets were drunks, a gun wouldn't have solved this with self defense. However a passerby with a firearm could have thinned the herd so to speak.
0

#59 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,590
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:14 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 15 September 2019 - 05:49 AM, said:

It wasn't a hate crime? This was a bunch of black people beating down a white guy. Curb stomping him after he was down, but I guess hate crimes are only against specially protected classes?


That's precisely what it is. Hence why I been very vocal in opposing the concept from the start
0

#60 User is online   Howsithangin 

  • The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,590
  • Joined: 07-March 08

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:16 AM

has this made the major media, he asks, already suspecting he knows the answer?

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 15 September 2019 - 08:17 AM

0

Share this topic:


  • 4 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users