RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ilhan Omar On Trump Voters: ‘Ignorance Really Is Pervasive In Many - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ilhan Omar On Trump Voters: ‘Ignorance Really Is Pervasive In Many Parts Of This Country’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

Ilhan Omar On Trump Voters: ‘Ignorance Really Is Pervasive In Many Parts Of This Country’

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Cameron Cawthorne
May 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Excerpt:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) on Tuesday castigated supporters of President Donald Trump by claiming America's problem with ignorance is "pervasive."

Omar appeared on the Nation’s "Next Left" podcast with host John Nichols to discuss various issues, including the intelligence of Trump supporters.

"So suddenly you’re elected, and you had this teaching moment. It strikes me that, in watching you, you are conscious of teaching moments and of that opportunity to say something that might cause people to think differently about what’s going on," Nichols said.

Omar said U.S. voters "have a misconception" about refugees and the process they face getting into the United States. She went on to specifically target Republicans in her criticism, saying they "are really good at misinformation and sort of really reorganizing facts to sort of paint a picture that really eventually is not rooted in facts."

She said Minnesota Republicans who want to stop refugees from coming to the state spread misinformation about how refugee resettlement works.

"There are agencies that run the resettlement program. This is a process that’s run through them. If you end that contract, it’s not that refugees are not going to be resettled, it’s that the state just doesn’t get informed," Omar said. "And so the only leverage you have is that you are part of this contract and you can be part of the negotiations on how many people get resettled in your state."

"And so it is not that they might not be knowledgeable about this, but they use it as a tool to stir up hate and division. And ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country. And as someone who was raised by educators, I really like to inform people about things that they might be ignorant to, willingly or unwillingly," Omar continued.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:30 PM

And as someone who was raised by educators, I really like to inform people about things that they might be ignorant to, willingly or unwillingly," Omar continued.

Ill-heart's parents were part of the propaganda ministry under a communist regime. Her family was part of the ruling class. If Somalia had not collapsed under the weight of competing warlords, Ill-heart would still live there and probably be an "educator" herself. She is not a refugee. She is a political exile. Huge difference.

#3 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:48 PM

There's nothing more pathetic than a huge ignoramus (progtard) calling anyone else ignorant?

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 23 May 2019 - 05:49 PM

#4 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:37 PM

She's a democrat alright.

#5 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:58 PM

What silver tongued devils. So those who think like I do are ignorant? As I've said before, it wasn't the Russians who made me vote for Trump. You cannot spend years insulting people and then expect them to side with you.

#6 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:20 PM

FU Ilhan Omar

#7 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

Bless her little heart. Hell awaits.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:53 AM

The "C" word was tailor made for this piece of <censored>.

Go to hell, Fatima.

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:56 AM

"...ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country..."

Yes, that's true. And the fact that you ever got elected is the very best proof thereof.

:rolleyes:

#10 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:37 PM

Liz, on 23 May 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

Ilhan Omar On Trump Voters: ‘Ignorance Really Is Pervasive In Many Parts Of This Country’

The Washington Free Beacon
BY: Cameron Cawthorne
May 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Excerpt:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) on Tuesday castigated supporters of President Donald Trump by claiming America's problem with ignorance is "pervasive."

Omar appeared on the Nation’s "Next Left" podcast with host John Nichols to discuss various issues, including the intelligence of Trump supporters.

"So suddenly you’re elected, and you had this teaching moment. It strikes me that, in watching you, you are conscious of teaching moments and of that opportunity to say something that might cause people to think differently about what’s going on," Nichols said.

Omar said U.S. voters "have a misconception" about refugees and the process they face getting into the United States. She went on to specifically target Republicans in her criticism, saying they "are really good at misinformation and sort of really reorganizing facts to sort of paint a picture that really eventually is not rooted in facts."

She said Minnesota Republicans who want to stop refugees from coming to the state spread misinformation about how refugee resettlement works.

"There are agencies that run the resettlement program. This is a process that’s run through them. If you end that contract, it’s not that refugees are not going to be resettled, it’s that the state just doesn’t get informed," Omar said. "And so the only leverage you have is that you are part of this contract and you can be part of the negotiations on how many people get resettled in your state."

"And so it is not that they might not be knowledgeable about this, but they use it as a tool to stir up hate and division. And ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country. And as someone who was raised by educators, I really like to inform people about things that they might be ignorant to, willingly or unwillingly," Omar continued.

*snip*

Full Story

Project much, bitch?

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 25 May 2019 - 07:38 AM

Kind of fitting she wears a diaper on her head. After all it's full of poo!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users