RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Mob Of Somali Teens Attacks Train Passengers With Hammers In Omar’s Di - RightNation.US

Jump to content

Mob Of Somali Teens Attacks Train Passengers With Hammers In Omar’s Di Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

  • Trucker
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 12,966
  • Joined: 03-September 03

  Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:09 AM

Mob Of Somali Teens Attacks Train Passengers With Hammers In Omar's District



https://thefederalistpapers.org
By Carmine Sabia
Published May 21, 2019


Article:


A mob of 8 – 10 Somalis attacked a group of travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis, Minnesota last week.

The attack occurred on Friday but for some reason the media has been stone cold silent on the attack, the attackers and the victims, Alpha News reported.

A mob of eight to 10 males wielding hammers descended upon bystanders at the East Bank Light Rail station on Friday night injuring several, according to recorded police dispatch audio.

The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for "a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers" and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to "multiple [911] calls" about "10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people," also with "several injuries reported." Both Facebook pages regularly post summaries of police scanner audio.

A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had "hammers and bars," and that they seemed to be "attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white." The witness, who said he isn't white, said he didn't want to "[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects," and that he "hurried an older white lady away" and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

On Wednesday there was an attempted robbery at the same location during which two U of M students were injured, according to a media report. It's unknown whether these incidents are related.

When a group of Covington Catholic students wearing Make America Great Again hats stared at a native American CNN reported the story daily for days.


But when a group of Somali kids of the same approximate age committed a vicious attack on innocent people with hammers they do not report a word of it.


Full Story

0

#2 User is offline   Liz 

  • ***-----------***
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 51,319
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 02:15 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 24 May 2019 - 01:09 AM, said:


. . .When a group of Covington Catholic students wearing Make America Great Again hats stared at a native American CNN reported the story daily for days.

But when a group of Somali kids of the same approximate age committed a vicious attack on innocent people with hammers they do not report a word of it. . .

Yeah well, a free press is overrated. :P
0

#3 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:46 AM

If this happened as reported, there should be footage. 10 - 12 black youth swinging hammers and pipes on a public train platform has got have yield some footage and eyewitnesses.
0

#4 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,093
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:13 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

If this happened as reported, there should be footage. 10 - 12 black youth swinging hammers and pipes on a public train platform has got have yield some footage and eyewitnesses.

Yeah, I’m sure that with hammers and pipes they were on their way to a job.... at 10:30 at night. Check them for work boots.
0

#5 User is offline   firecoco 

  • Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 16,043
  • Joined: 21-October 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:17 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

If this happened as reported, there should be footage. 10 - 12 black youth swinging hammers and pipes on a public train platform has got have yield some footage and eyewitnesses.

You make me want to puke
0

#6 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:35 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 24 May 2019 - 06:17 AM, said:

You make me want to puke


Glad to be of service.

Where are the official reports of this happening, as reported by the right wing press? I don't think the question is out of line. The reports I saw said there were two males actually carrying weapons and that this attack wasn't a racial thing.
https://www.twinciti...XkgZGJdjZjnaFrk

What's puke worthy is the rights attempts to tie Omar to this. I don't agree with much of what comes from her mouth, but her ethnicity doesn't make her responsible for every crime committed by a Somali.
0

#7 User is online   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,455
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:03 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 24 May 2019 - 06:17 AM, said:

You make me want to puke


X2.

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

If this happened as reported, there should be footage. 10 - 12 black youth swinging hammers and pipes on a public train platform has got have yield some footage and eyewitnesses.


:rolleyes:

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

Glad to be of service.

Where are the official reports of this happening, as reported by the right wing press? I don't think the question is out of line. The reports I saw said there were two males actually carrying weapons and that this attack wasn't a racial thing.
https://www.twinciti...XkgZGJdjZjnaFrk

What's puke worthy is the rights attempts to tie Omar to this. I don't agree with much of what comes from her mouth, but her ethnicity doesn't make her responsible for every crime committed by a Somali.


:rolleyes:
0

#8 User is offline   Weaseljd 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,585
  • Joined: 04-September 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 06:35 AM, said:

Glad to be of service.

Where are the official reports of this happening, as reported by the right wing press? I don't think the question is out of line. The reports I saw said there were two males actually carrying weapons and that this attack wasn't a racial thing.
https://www.twinciti...XkgZGJdjZjnaFrk

What's puke worthy is the rights attempts to tie Omar to this. I don't agree with much of what comes from her mouth, but her ethnicity doesn't make her responsible for every crime committed by a Somali.


from your own article:

"Police asked for assistance from Metro Transit and Minneapolis police for a group of eight to 10 males “chasing people around with hammers,” according to initial emergency radio traffic posted by Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information."

Maybe try reading. Once again you so rush to defend the undefendable, you actually post something that you claim contradicts what is said here, but instead supports it. 2 were detained, 8-10 were reported.

You are so hateful of the right you refuse to see the evil of what is going on from the left.

So while I would never use the phrase "pukeworthy" myself, your response just might merit that description
0

#9 User is online   Martin 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 7,925
  • Joined: 02-July 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:09 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

If this happened as reported, there should be footage. 10 - 12 black youth swinging hammers and pipes on a public train platform has got have yield some footage and eyewitnesses.


There might be security camera footage, but you and I will never see it because the transit company doesn't dare release it. Exactly two years ago, a mob of fifty black teenagers descended on a Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) train in Oakland, California, and to beat and rob the passengers. Yet, the only footage BART released was that of the yutes jumping the fare turnstiles with their backs to the camera. This gang robbery was the largest of several attacks on BART trains that week.

If the administrators of BART released footage of the robberies, assuming they have any, they would be advertising that it is dangerous to ride on BART trains. It might actually be dangerous to ride on BART trains, especially through stops in Oakland, but that isn't anything BART's PR department would be willing to admit. Furthermore, the fact that all the thugs were black would expose the BART administrators to automatic accusations of racism. Some of the passengers have filed suit against BART, so security camera footage would be evidence the defendant would be reluctant to publicize. Most lawsuits are settled without trial, but with a secrecy agreement, so if the plaintiffs collect a settlement any such camera evidence will likely be destroyed.

0

#10 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

  • Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator
  • Posts: 19,654
  • Joined: 03-November 04

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:28 AM

never mind.

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 24 May 2019 - 07:33 AM

0

#11 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

  • <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter
  • Posts: 36,002
  • Joined: 13-January 04

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:30 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 24 May 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

Snopes (a sight I don't trust as far as I can delete it off my screen) says it didn't happen, but. . .

The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for "a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers" and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to "multiple [911] calls" about "10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people," also with "several injuries reported." Both Facebook pages regularly post summaries of police scanner audio.

A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had "hammers and bars," and that they seemed to be "attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white." The witness, who said he isn't white, said he didn't want to "[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects," and that he "hurried an older white lady away" and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

Bearing Arms news item


Someone needs to shoot a few of them. The rest will scatter like cockroaches.
0

#12 User is online   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

  • Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator
  • Posts: 19,654
  • Joined: 03-November 04

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:37 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 24 May 2019 - 07:30 AM, said:

Someone needs to shoot a few of them. The rest will scatter like cockroaches.

I had deleted my post right before you quoted me--only because the article I had posted was sarcastic--and might be misunderstood. However, since you quoted me (thanks--no sarcasm intended. :rose: ) I feel I need to repost this much.

Snoopes (a site I trust about as much as Bagdad Bob) said this event never happened. But this Bearing Arms Article refutes that.

This post has been edited by Wag-a-Muffin (D): 24 May 2019 - 07:44 AM

0

#13 User is online   oki 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter
  • Posts: 25,517
  • Joined: 14-October 04

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:55 AM

Don't worry, these aren't the ones who want Sharia or will join ISIS as soon as they are legal adults. Nope nope.
Don't worry, this isn't a sign of a refusal to assimilate. Nope nope nothing to see here.

Oki
0

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 24 May 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

I had deleted my post right before you quoted me--only because the article I had posted was sarcastic--and might be misunderstood. However, since you quoted me (thanks--no sarcasm intended. :rose: ) I feel I need to repost this much.

Snoopes (a site I trust about as much as Bagdad Bob) said this event never happened. But this Bearing Arms Article refutes that.



They didn’t say it didn’t happen, they said it has been distorted or ‘mostly false’.

If ten to twelve people were hitting people with hammers, there should at least be reports of injuries, correct?
0

#15 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

  • Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 25,849
  • Joined: 29-May 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:13 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 24 May 2019 - 06:17 AM, said:

You make me want to puke

I fart in her general direction....
0

#16 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:19 AM

View PostWeaseljd, on 24 May 2019 - 07:06 AM, said:

from your own article:

"Police asked for assistance from Metro Transit and Minneapolis police for a group of eight to 10 males “chasing people around with hammers,” according to initial emergency radio traffic posted by Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information."

Maybe try reading. Once again you so rush to defend the undefendable, you actually post something that you claim contradicts what is said here, but instead supports it. 2 were detained, 8-10 were reported.

You are so hateful of the right you refuse to see the evil of what is going on from the left.

So while I would never use the phrase "pukeworthy" myself, your response just might merit that description


I did read it. Did you?
“Officers found no one injured as a result of the incident, Nygard said.

Police cited two males for disorderly conduct and fleeing police on foot; one was also cited for giving police a fictitious name. A police report didn’t specify their exact ages, but indicated that one is 12 or 13 and the other is 14 or 15.”
0

#17 User is offline   Weaseljd 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 4,585
  • Joined: 04-September 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:25 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

I did read it. Did you?
“Officers found no one injured as a result of the incident, Nygard said.

Police cited two males for disorderly conduct and fleeing police on foot; one was also cited for giving police a fictitious name. A police report didn’t specify their exact ages, but indicated that one is 12 or 13 and the other is 14 or 15.”


Yes, I did. so the police caught two of the males, and one was still carrying a weapon. But your own article states the reports were of 8-10 males. THAT is the part you said the "right wing" media site distorted to make this a racist hit piece. however, I note in your attack you never admitted or paid attention to the part in your own article that the reports were of 8-10 people chasing others with weapons. You just focused on only 2 were caught and only one with a weapon to infer that the others reported must have been made up.
0

#18 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 28,272
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:29 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 May 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

They didn’t say it didn’t happen, they said it has been distorted or ‘mostly false’.

If ten to twelve people were hitting people with hammers, there should at least be reports of injuries, correct?

If the story is even partially true, I want to address what you said about the unfairness of tying this to Omar.
1) If anything is ever so remotely connected by a wisp of hair to Trump, the media reports it as “Trump is responsible”. An illegal immigrant dies in the desert from a rattlesnake bite - Trump forced her to walk all that way because of his racist border policy. But here you’re saying a much closer connection to Omar should not be reported as connected to her at all.
2) Omar has specifically defended Somali immigrants as fine people and she has complained that they get unfairly profiled ONLY because of they are Muslims. So here is a case of EITHER she’s wrong OR she has no control over her “own” people and thus shouldn’t make outrageous claims in their defense.
0

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:42 AM

View Postzurg, on 24 May 2019 - 08:29 AM, said:

If the story is even partially true, I want to address what you said about the unfairness of tying this to Omar.
1) If anything is ever so remotely connected by a wisp of hair to Trump, the media reports it as “Trump is responsible”. An illegal immigrant dies in the desert from a rattlesnake bite - Trump forced her to walk all that way because of his racist border policy. But here you’re saying a much closer connection to Omar should not be reported as connected to her at all.
2) Omar has specifically defended Somali immigrants as fine people and she has complained that they get unfairly profiled ONLY because of they are Muslims. So here is a case of EITHER she’s wrong OR she has no control over her “own” people and thus shouldn’t make outrageous claims in their defense.


I don’t think blaming the president for everyone who dies in the desert is right either, unless it’s directly attributable to an administration or Border Patrol policy.

What’s wrong with her defending Somali Americans? Not all Somali children are like these ones who were caught menacing the public. If an Italian American congressman praises Italians in his district, which happens to contain a few hoodlums, is he wrong for praising the ones that are not?
0

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 17,135
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:51 AM

View PostWeaseljd, on 24 May 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

Yes, I did. so the police caught two of the males, and one was still carrying a weapon. But your own article states the reports were of 8-10 males. THAT is the part you said the "right wing" media site distorted to make this a racist hit piece. however, I note in your attack you never admitted or paid attention to the part in your own article that the reports were of 8-10 people chasing others with weapons. You just focused on only 2 were caught and only one with a weapon to infer that the others reported must have been made up.


You are the only one who brought up race.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users