RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Deep State: Classified Intelligence Briefing Leaked To NYT To Get The - RightNation.US

Deep State: Classified Intelligence Briefing Leaked To NYT To Get The Trump-Russia Hysterics Going Again (Merged) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:33 AM

Deep State: Classified Intelligence Briefing Leaked To NYT To Get The Trump-Russia Hysterics Going Again

Townhall
Matt Vespa
Posted: Feb 20, 2020 6:25 PM

Excerpt:

President Trump is on track for re-election. Heís beaten the impeachment circus that tried to engulf him. The economy is still booming. And the Democrats are a mess. He was slammed for killing Iranís top terrorist Qasam Soleimani. I thought this was going to cause another world war. It hasnít. in fact, we won. Iran fired some rockets, but Soleimani is still dead. Red lines and deterrence have been re-established. Trump won. Trump keeps winning. And the Nevada Democratic debate only showed a Democratic Party in complete disarray. Itís a party that has no one who can beat Trump. No one. So, how do we muddy the waters? Oh, just have The New York Times report about a leaked intelligence briefing to get the Trump-Russia hysterics going again. Itís about laying the new foundations to de-legitimize his second term. Itís about laying the stones for impeachment part II (via NYT):

Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trumpís allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that he has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

[Ö]

Spokeswomen for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and its election security office declined to comment. A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A Democratic House intelligence committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about ďthe integrity of our upcoming electionsĒ and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee.

This is total nonsense, folks. Also, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the starting quarterback for this Trump-Russia theater and its impeachment execution and chair of the House Intelligence Committee, was thereóand this briefing was leaked. I wonder who spilled the beans to a major news publication about this meeting. What Schifty character would do such a thing?

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:10 AM

Yea, I saw when I signed into MSN that there's a story out there by The Tines, that has a headline that reads 'Trump worried about Russian support in 2020' or some such steaming pile.

The Dims are so far beyond the bend that it's astonishing.

ETA: wanted to correct the source I had seen ( and have posted the actual article that has a different heading to the article than the blurb advertising it on MSN).

This post has been edited by Ticked@TinselTown: 21 February 2020 - 04:40 AM

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:38 AM

Lawmakers Are Warned That Russia Is Meddling to Re-elect Trump
The New York Times - Adam Goldman, Julian E. Barnes, Maggie Haberman and Nicholas Fandos - link

<excerpted>

WASHINGTON ó Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, a disclosure to Congress that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.
*snip*

I do not trust 'Intelligence officials' nor do I trust the 'five people familiar with the matter' as being credible source of anything, nor do I trust the NYT to put forth anything factual about... well, anything.

#4 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:16 AM

:bs:

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:54 AM

This is a good indication of what we can expect from the Left over the next 4+ years, they've already conceded November's election to Trump. Now they're out to make him an illegitimate imposter again. Ah, but first things first Lefties, maintaining your majority in the House is no given, not when your platform is hatred for America...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 21 February 2020 - 06:58 AM

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:53 AM

Looks like many more "intelligence officials" need to be fired ASAP and the NYT needs to be sued.

#7 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:00 AM

Once bitten, twice shy people. How daft do these idiots think the American people are?

So when Trump wins again, we gotta hear this <censored> all over?

Sounds like a good idea to take the House away from
The Dems then.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:08 AM

View PostRock N, on 21 February 2020 - 07:53 AM, said:

Looks like many more "intelligence officials" need to be fired ASAP and the NYT needs to be sued.

:exactly:

View Posterp, on 21 February 2020 - 08:00 AM, said:

Once bitten, twice shy people. How daft do these idiots think the American people are?

So when Trump wins again, we gotta hear this <censored> all over?

Sounds like a good idea to take the House away from
The Dems then.

:yeahthat:

#9 User is offline   Mrdirt73 

• Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up.
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:48 AM

I can buy it this time, and I'll tell you why. If you're the Russians and you want to sow discord and disunity in the US what's the best way to do it? Fuel the left's distrust and hatred of President Trump. They don't even need to try and meddle in the election. Just float the idea that you are, and that you're working with the President. You don't even have to provide proof because the left will find something they can twist into evidence all by themselves.

#10 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 09:09 AM

View PostMrdirt73, on 21 February 2020 - 08:48 AM, said:

I can buy it this time, and I'll tell you why. If you're the Russians and you want to sow discord and disunity in the US what's the best way to do it? Fuel the left's distrust and hatred of President Trump. They don't even need to try and meddle in the election. Just float the idea that you are, and that you're working with the President. You don't even have to provide proof because the left will find something they can twist into evidence all by themselves.

You're exactly right. The left needs nothing more than a rumor like this to run wild with it.

At least it's fun to watch.

#11 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:20 AM

Wash rinse repeat

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:32 AM

Just thought of something. If they itís happening, before it happens, why donít they try to stop it? Because if they did, it would expose that they have nothing to stop.

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 21 February 2020 - 10:52 AM

http://i.postimg.cc/598FByf0/insanity-einstein.jpg

#14 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

So in other words a group of spies in our US intelligence agencies, leaked information illegally to a reporter who then published that classified information into the airwaves? Am I getting this right? So why aren't we executing an investigation into whom these spies are and start throwing them in prison for their acts of espionage?

#15 User is offline   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

I've still never heard a good explanation about what the anti-Trumpers believe Russia is getting out of having Trump as president. What are they getting that they wouldn't have gotten 10 times over from Hillary or won't get from one of the literal communists running as democrats now? (Other than the "sowing discord", to which the real solution would be to ignore the Russians, not to go full TDS.)

#16 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 21 February 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

I've still never heard a good explanation about what the anti-Trumpers believe Russia is getting out of having Trump as president. What are they getting that they wouldn't have gotten 10 times over from Hillary or won't get from one of the literal communists running as democrats now? (Other than the "sowing discord", to which the real solution would be to ignore the Russians, not to go full TDS.)

Exactly, Trump HAS VERY MUCH interfered and acted AGAINST RUSSIAN interests. Ukraine to name one. Why in the hell would the Russians want this vs someone who will do little to nothing to stop their advances?

#17 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:43 AM

View PostBubbajoebob, on 21 February 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

I've still never heard a good explanation about what the anti-Trumpers believe Russia is getting out of having Trump as president.

It's just more democrat projection.

Obama canceled the missile defense system for Czech Republic and Poland. Then he told Russia he could "be more flexible after the election". Hillary signed off on the uranium sale to Russia.

I think it's pretty clear who the Russian assets are...

#18 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:47 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 21 February 2020 - 11:43 AM, said:

Obama canceled the missile defense system for Czech Republic and Poland. Then he told Russia he could "be more flexible after the election". Hillary signed off on the uranium sale to Russia.

Hell, this isn't even costing the Russians anything. They are roiling our elections and tearing apart our government without spending anything because the nutso Democrats are doing it for free, because, well, TRUMP!!!

#19 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:49 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 21 February 2020 - 11:02 AM, said:

So in other words a group of spies in our US intelligence agencies, leaked information illegally to a reporter who then published that classified information into the airwaves? Am I getting this right? So why aren't we executing an investigation into whom these spies are and start throwing them in prison for their acts of espionage?

:exactly:

#20 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:59 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 21 February 2020 - 11:43 AM, said:

And don't forget the hildebeast's "reset" button to show how much better the dimocrats will deal with Russia!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users