RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ex-Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jai - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ex-Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jai Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:03 AM

Ex-Sanders consultant arrested after allegedly planting weapons in jail for 'evil' escape plot

Ronn Blitzer
Fox News
2/20/20

EXCERPT:

A former consultant for Bernie Sanders’ 2016 presidential campaign was arrested after he allegedly planted loaded weapons and ammunition inside a Tennessee corrections facility that was under construction in an attempt to carry out a future jailbreak, authorities said.

Criminal justice reform advocate Alex Friedmann, who was not an inmate but allegedly was plotting to help prisoners escape when the facility opened, was arrested Tuesday on one count of felony vandalism, but Davidson County Sheriff Daron Hall said during a press conference Wednesday that the allegations go far beyond that.

The opening of the Nashville detention center, which was slated for April, was indefinitely postponed after his arrest, according to the Tennessean.

“Throughout the last several weeks it was discovered that Mr. Friedmann, over many months, had developed and implemented an extremely deliberate – and in my opinion evil – plan,” Hall said during the press conference, which was broadcast by local NBC affiliate WSMV. “Understand, this plan went far beyond vandalism. Ultimately it included planting various tools, weapons, security equipment throughout this facility. All designed to assist in a massive escape plan.”

Hall went on to describe how the weapons included loaded guns and ammunition.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:01 AM

I hope the place he's incarcerated doesn't have the same kinds of gift boxes built into the walls...

#3 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 04:25 AM

Can we even build enough insane asylums to accommodate today's Lefties?!

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:23 AM

Can you imagine the crazy bolsheviks this cretin would put in a Sanders administration? That right there should stop Sanders in his tracks.

#5 User is offline   67Mustang 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:19 PM

Been following the various branches of this story including stealing copies of all the keys of the locks! As punishment I recommend manual testicular elimination.

#6 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:07 PM

I thought the Liberal lunatics were against violence?

#7 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 08:51 PM

I wonder if it is an isolated incident?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users