RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Who Believes Chicoms ? - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who Believes Chicoms ? Not Me Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:30 PM

There is NO way we have gotten the true story on the latest disease coming out of this people's republic. There has never been an authoritarian government that could be trusted. Worse, the agencies tasked with finding the facts are as corrupt as the Chinese. The United Nations is as crooked as the DNC.

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:33 PM

View PostCoach, on 21 February 2020 - 03:30 PM, said:

There is NO way we have gotten the true story on the latest disease coming out of this people's republic. There has never been an authoritarian government that could be trusted. Worse, the agencies tasked with finding the facts are as corrupt as the Chinese. The United Nations is as crooked as the DNC.

And it's not like places like the US and CDC are much better, they all play the CYA game, only it's worse in totalitarian countries.

#3 User is offline   USNJIMRET 

• Rule 1:The Chief is right Rule 2:If in doubt, check Rule 1
  • View blog
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 03:49 PM

View PostSeverian, on 21 February 2020 - 03:33 PM, said:

And it's not like places like the US and CDC are much better, they all play the CYA game, only it's worse in totalitarian countries.

That's much what I was thinking.

Hell, I don't trust ANY government agency anymore.
They all seem to believe that they have the responsibility and right to force their POV on everyone else!

#4 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:00 PM

All of the above. Communists and Dictatorships(no real difference) have never given a damn about facts, freedom or the people.
It's all about image, narrative and power. No wonder the left and the D.N.C. seem to love them(Communists and Dictators).

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 February 2020 - 07:21 PM

View PostUSNJIMRET, on 21 February 2020 - 03:49 PM, said:

That's much what I was thinking.

Hell, I don't trust ANY government agency anymore.
They all seem to believe that they have the responsibility and right to force their POV on everyone else!

One of the most striking and frightening things in the book "The Hot Zone" is the disconnect in how seriously USAMRIID and CDC took it. The Army guys were, this is potentially serious, we need to take every single person who works in the monkey house and is showing symptoms of viral infection and throw them in our Level 3 biocontainment facility and quarantine the others as well. CDC was, well, we can't do that, and neither can you being military, and it's not a big deal anyway, then sent one guy to convalesce at home, etc. Sound familiar? If the disease, an airborne ebola strain, had jumped to humans it would have been almost impossible to contain given CDCs start.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users