RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Unhinged MSNBC Panelist: With Kavanaugh’s Confirmation, - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unhinged MSNBC Panelist: With Kavanaugh’s Confirmation, Republicans Have Set Themselves Up For 'A Thousand-Year Reich' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2018 - 01:46 AM

Unhinged MSNBC Panelist: With Kavanaugh’s Confirmation, Republicans Have Set Themselves Up For 'A Thousand-Year Reich'

The Daily Wire
Hank Berrien
October 8, 2018

excerpt:

On MSNBC, the editor of Above the Law, Elie Mystal, went bonkers when he was asked about the impact of Justice Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed to the Supreme Court, bloviating that President Trump was the “devil” for encouraging racism and that conservatives’ control over the three branches of government could lead to a “thousand-year Reich.”

Prior to Mystal’s unhinged remarks, the conversation, led by host Richard Liu and joined by Associate Editor of Commentary Noah Rothman, MSNBC analyst Zerlina Maxwell, and SiriusXM host Danielle Moodie-Mills, had discussed the idea that the GOP is “anti-woman,” segued to Nazism, and risen to fever pitch with the accusation against the conservative Rothman that he was “mansplaining.”

*snip*

LINK

:rolleyes: I've watched this animated turd a few times and this is relatively normal "analysis" for him. "Unhinged" is his resting state.

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:07 AM

It's MSNBC. I've learned by watching them for at least a few minutes every day that this is the sort of infantile insanity one must expect from MSNBC.

Watch them for amusement. Or like me, watch them to keep abreast of what America's enemies are up to. But if you're looking for honesty/integrity/intelligence/etc, better look elsewhere.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users