RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating presidential hopeful Cory Boo - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating presidential hopeful Cory Boo Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:10 PM

Rosario Dawson confirms she's dating presidential hopeful Cory Booker
WW - Mark Gray - link

<excerpted>

Rosario Dawson confirmed that she's dating a man who could become the leader of the free world.

The actress acknowledged that she's been seeing presidential hopeful Cory Booker, telling TMZ on Thursday that he is "an amazing human being."

The actress and the New Jersey Senator were first linked in January when they attended a performance of "Dear Evan Hansen" on Broadway together. She even reportedly sang "I love you, te amo" to the politician. Around the same time, they were also seen taking in a movie together.
*snip*

:rolleyes:

#2 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

🤮. TMI

#3 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

Proof positive he is gay. He should have come out long time ago and ran as the first openly gay presidential candidate. He'd be doing better now if he had.

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 15 March 2019 - 05:59 PM

TMI, indeed.

In Trance (2013) she was in her altogether. "Birthday Suit". In all her glory, so to speak. EXCEPT, clean shaven, "down there".

WTF???

I mean, as a guy, I like seeing Nekkid women as much as the next guy. It is what it is. BUT... WHEN did looking like a 12 YO "down there" become a "thing". THAT bothers me.

#5 User is offline   satellite66 

• No more RHINOs!!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 March 2019 - 07:13 PM

Nobody buys that line of BS Beard is now spelled Rosario

#6 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

Being primarily interested in my own, I don't understand the interest people have in anyone else's sex life. I don't give a damn where Booker is sticking his stuff. It could be a knot-hole for all I care. Just as long he doesn't get a chance to screw us. So far, even with this Earth shattering news, it doesn't look too promising for him.

That said, it's really too bad she isn't a big enough celebrity to get the media distracted enough from O'Rourke. He should have tried banging Richard Dawson instead.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 15 March 2019 - 09:16 PM

#7 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 15 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

I had no idea who she is so I looked her up on IMDB. I still don't know. I haven't seen one of her movies listed. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/erst060.gif

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 16 March 2019 - 03:41 AM

View PostMagic Rat, on 15 March 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

Being primarily interested in my own, I don't understand the interest people have in anyone else's sex life. I don't give a damn where Booker is sticking his stuff. It could be a knot-hole for all I care. Just as long he doesn't get a chance to screw us. So far, even with this Earth shattering news, it doesn't look too promising for him.

Yeah, same here; I've always been baffled by people's fascination with "celebrities" and who they're dating/screwing/marrying/whatever.

"OMG! Did you hear? Bohunk McPecs is dating Chippy LaTrollop!" :o

I mean, it really seems to matter to them. I sure can't figure out why. :shrug:

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 15 March 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

I had no idea who she is so I looked her up on IMDB. I still don't know. I haven't seen one of her movies listed. http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/erst060.gif

Yup, just like above, same here. I'd never heard of her, so I googled her picture. Nope, don't recognize her. So I looked her up on Wiki and IMDb. Nope, never seen or heard of of any of those shows or movies.

Oh well, we do know this much about her: she's somebody who would date a worthless bubblehead like Cory Booker. So she can't be very bright or worthwhile either.

#9 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:55 AM

PR campaign fodder to cover over the admitted groping and sexual assault allegations. :coffeenpc:

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

She was in a few movies I liked. Men In Black II, The 25th Hour, Seven Pounds, Shattered Glass.. Nothing lately though.

Oh yeah. She was in one of those Kevin Smirh movies.

Warning: Language...

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 16 March 2019 - 07:47 AM

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:15 AM

Okay, putting on my 25 film critic hat. She's fairly well known in the indie film world, and a couple of bit parts here and there in bigger films, but if you weren't familiar with her indie stuff you probably wouldn't otherwise recognize her.

She got her start in the Larry Clark indie film Kids (1995). A slice-of-life film with no particular plot beyond mid-teenagers ambling around a city doing what mid-teens in a big do, somewhat centering around one particular boy constantly trying to get laid. I don't remember her role, but then NOBODY was particularly memorable in this completely forgettable film that is notable ONLY for being one of Larry Clark's first films well before he became a big-name Indie director.

She was in Kevin Smith's indie film Clerks II (2006), another slice-of-life film, this time about twenty-somethings working in a fast food restaurant. As I recall, she was the manager or assistant manager. The film was a follow-up to Smith's Clerks (1995) which was essentially the same film set in a convenience store. Neither film was a blockbuster but both did sort-of gain cult status in the Indie world. The original Clerks only grossed just over $3mil, but was produced for only $27K... and any time an up-and-coming writer/director like Kevin Smith can make a film that grosses over 100x it's budget it gets people's attention. Especially the Money people.

The indie film Trance (2013) was probably her most substantial role to date, she played a therapist trying to help a brain-damaged art thief remember where he stashed a stolen painting. It was directed by the 'Great' Danny Boyle, though the reasons why he's considered a great director somehow eludes me. This COULD HAVE BEEN a great film, and I like a good "caper" film as much as the next person. Problem is, Boyle tried to film it from the "Point of View" of the brain-damaged thief once he got clobbered upside the head. Over-saturated color, odd angles, strange lighting, in-and-out of focus. A little bit of that is okay to set the tone but Boyle overdid it by shooting over half the film that way, skyrocketing past 'distracting' and even 'annoying' and landing squarely in migraine-headache-inducing territory.

Okay, if you want to see Dawson in her Birthday Suit but don't want the migraine, skip to about 1:01:15 where for about 10 or 15 seconds the camera is slowly panning from her toes to her face as she's walking stark naked though a doorway leaving nothing to the imagination. at least THAT part's in focus and properly lit. Then put the DVD back in the red envelope and sent it back to netflix, the rest is all but unwatchable.

Trance grossed $24 mil worldwide against a budget of $20 mil; Not exactly what you'd call a blockbuster. Though it possibly could have been if the producers had only picked any random director not named Danny Boyle to film it.

So, about once in every 10 years Rosario Dawson has a substantive role in a film that somebody's heard of. But she does seem to keep busy with lots of bit stuff in between.

#12 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 16 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

So far nothing I have seen or read takes her above a bimbo rating. Her connection to Booker is to be expected.

#13 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:19 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 16 March 2019 - 03:41 AM, said:

Yeah, same here; I've always been baffled by people's fascination with "celebrities" and who they're dating/screwing/marrying/whatever.

"OMG! Did you hear? Bohunk McPecs is dating Chippy LaTrollop!" :o

I mean, it really seems to matter to them. I sure can't figure out why. :shrug:

Yup, just like above, same here. I'd never heard of her, so I googled her picture. Nope, don't recognize her. So I looked her up on Wiki and IMDb. Nope, never seen or heard of of any of those shows or movies.

Oh well, we do know this much about her: she's somebody who would date a worthless bubblehead like Cory Booker. So she can't be very bright or worthwhile either.

It highlights the relationship between celebutards and politicians and how they use each other in a parasitic fashion to manipulate the gullible sheeple and those soon to be able to vote 16 year olds.

Sorry if it's an old issue and not worth revisiting.

#14 User is offline   Diamond369 

• <no title>

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

So the adage of 'you don't choose who you love' is true in this case?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users