RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama - RightNation.US

FBI Discovers Homegrown Islamic Terror Compound In Alabama Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:40 AM

View PostJerryL, on 16 May 2019 - 01:39 AM, said:

You seriously need to get a life. A politician exaggerated (or flat out lied) in a political speech. Where is "surprised cat?" This must be the first time in all of history that that has happened. :sarcasm:

Conservatives want to kill grandma.
Conservatives hate gays.
Conservatives are all racist.
Conservatives are all misogynist.
Conservatives want to enslave black people.

All of those have been used, and are being used, by leftist politicians. All of them are lies. You sat there and didn't say a word during the 8 years that Obama lied incessantly...and lied about stuff that actually mattered like health care and why our people were killed in Benghazi.

Please quit bringing up this example in some lame attempt to pretend that the truth suddenly matters to you. We know better.

Check the thread. I did not ďbring it upĒ.

#42 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:51 AM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

Check the thread. I did not ďbring it upĒ.

You didn't quote a post and no one had mentioned Trump before you drug him in and went on your usual rant.

My point stands. Don't pretend that you suddenly care about the truth. No one is buying it.

#43 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:57 AM

View PostLadybird, on 15 May 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

He claimed to have seen this on TV (he certainly wasn't standing on a rooftop in Jersey). No one else did. Why?

Thousands and thousands.
This president visiting our troops and lying to their faces was met approval and shrugs by conservatives. There's not much that he can do, including shooting someone on 5th avenue that will shake their faith.

Let's see here.

First it was no one ever said there aren't Muslim training camps here in the U.S., or called anyone who thinks they're are crazy, anti Islam etc etc etc. I posted a link showing that was in fact the case.

0 for 1

Then it was but your link shows Islamburg and poor poor Islamburg has been threatened , and all the video shows is woman marching with rifles.
So I posted another Video showing it is not self defense, is definitely in the U.S. and was without question Paramilitary training that a terrorist would recieve.

0 for 2

Then it was mean old Trump said Muslims were dancing in New Jersey and that's a lie such a huge lie...
So I posted a link showing that in fact there where celebrations a retired New York City Captain IS ON RECORD STATING HE broke up a rooftop celebration of at least 30, AND, people reported numerous other celebrations. It's not a stretch to say there where hundreds, and a person could easily mistake 100's for thousands especially at a distance.

0 for 3

Know it's Trump lied to the troops faces about pay?
An E-5(Sergeant) with six years of service was paid 2,856.60 in 2018
In 2016 he or she was paid 2,797.80
In 2015 he or she was paid 2,761.80

BUT.. in 2019 that same E-5 is getting paid... wait for it...... 3001.50 tell me... what do you get when multiply 2856.60 X .10 then add 2,856.60? yeah it ain't a ten percent raise, but sure as hell is MUCH MUCH bigger than anything they got under Obama. It's about eight percent.

https://www.military...-pay-charts.asp

You know what I am feeling generous so I will say Trump exaggerated. One in saying 10 percent when it was 8 and that the troops had received messily 2 or 3 percent adjustments. So I will give you one point.

That's still 1 for 3.

Stating no one ridiculed anyone who stated there are Islamic Terrorist training centers in the U.S.
Stating the woman in the video from ISLAMBURG where simply training for self defense
Stating first there where no Muslims dancing on 911 then trying to back track and state that it wasn't thousands. It only took about 20 to kill over 3,000 innocent people. Numbers are irrelevant. It HAPPENED, I PROVIDED PROOF.
Stating Trump lied to the troops about pay, when in reality he was mistaken and exaggerated some. But, because I am feeling generous I'll give you that one.

Care to go 1 for 4?

Oki

#44 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:03 AM

View PostJerryL, on 16 May 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

You didn't quote a post and no one had mentioned Trump before you drug him in and went on your usual rant.

My point stands. Don't pretend that you suddenly care about the truth. No one is buying it.

I didnít bring up Trumps multiple lies about what he witnessed on 9/11. I reposted a link that was in the original OP, which showed Trump on the campaign trail laughing with an audience member who talked about getting rid of all Muslims and then some ignorant rant about Obama.

I was not addressing Trump as liar-in-chief at this point.

I did however take issue with Zurg and Oki revision of what was actually stated in a lame attempt to show Trump did not lie.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 16 May 2019 - 10:06 AM

#45 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:16 AM

Some people never disappoint the best entertainment on this site is the ones attempting to spin facts, history and defend the left. Itís sad they are so predictable we already know the next lie or spin they will throw up. Islomicphobia, trump bad, trump lied, what about, well itís not all, well ok but Iím not defending them( just the rest), well ok maybe I did or they did say that but , I we meant. Damn it Iím not addressing actual points to the thread because you all are mean and wonít listen

#46 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 12:48 AM, said:

No. he said he witnessed thousands and thousands people cheering in New Jersey. That did not happen and he did not see it. No matter how much you Trumpkins want his lies to be true, that doesn't make them true.

20 people on a roof is not "a community", but go ahead with the blanket condemnation and support of discrimination.

How about my argument with you where I said there was a small crowd of maybe a few tens in Patterson NJ, and you said there were NONE?

Sorry LB, but I really do win here, and itís very enjoyable.

Please respond so I get to gloat again.

#47 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:05 PM

View Postzurg, on 16 May 2019 - 12:01 PM, said:

How about my argument with you where I said there was a small crowd of maybe a few tens in Patterson NJ, and you said there were NONE?

Sorry LB, but I really do win here, and itís very enjoyable.

Please respond so I get to gloat again.

Surprised the next arguement isnít how do you know they were even real Muslims? Did anyone dna test them they could have been Irish Catholics posing to cast doubt on the religion of peace

#48 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:47 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

I didnít bring up Trumps multiple lies about what he witnessed on 9/11. I reposted a link that was in the original OP, which showed Trump on the campaign trail laughing with an audience member who talked about getting rid of all Muslims and then some ignorant rant about Obama.

I did however take issue with Zurg and Oki revision of what was actually stated in a lame attempt to show Trump did not lie.

Your calling Trump a liar and you won't even explain how the Woman in Islamburg's training to slit someones throat from behind, panning out in a V/Wedge, repelling, walking through a forest in a MILITARY fashion is self defense training?
You also won't 'discuss' how people who said there are training centers in the U.S. INCLUDING ISLAMBURG liars, racists and worse.
But yet you will call Trump a liar because he is saying thousands vs hundreds. DESPITE NUMEROUS EYEWITNESS REPORTS. It's not a stretch to say if one cop busted up a group of 25-30 that there where many many more. First you said there where none, know it's but there weren't thousands? Gee, it only took how many to kill over 3,000 innocent people again?
And, your calling Trump a liar over Military pay because he was off a bit?

By the way, if you include BHA(Basic Housing Allowance)

https://media.defens...rce=GovDelivery

https://militarybene...s-state/alaska/

IE Basic Housing Allowance jumped from 1617 in KETCHIKAN, AK to 1689 for a Private.
That right there is a 4.5 percent jump

Oakland it goes from 3273 to 3384 that's a 6. something percent jump.

When your rent is more than your housing allowance where does that money come from?
So yeah, it's a pay increase for those with dependents who live off base.

Oki

#49 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:49 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 16 May 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

Surprised the next arguement isnít how do you know they were even real Muslims? Did anyone dna test them they could have been Irish Catholics posing to cast doubt on the religion of peace

I'm still waiting for an explanation how learning how to disarm someone and slit their throat from behind, rappelling, marching in formation(with weapons), doing a flying v or wedge on open terrain, and basic squad tactics count as self defense training.

Oki

#50 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:56 PM

View Postoki, on 16 May 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

I'm still waiting for an explanation how learning how to disarm someone and slit their throat from behind, rappelling, marching in formation(with weapons), doing a flying v or wedge on open terrain, and basic squad tactics count as self defense training.

Oki

Why should these women not be taught to defend themselves, repel and even kill those who invade their communities in order to kill them?

#51 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:05 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

Why should these women not be taught to defend themselves, repel and even kill those who invade their communities in order to kill them?

So this is considered ď self defenseĒ training in Muslim culture? You still havenít addressed that issue. If this is self defense to you , you have a warped understanding of those words. But by all means continue defending the religion of peace practicing ď self defenseĒ drills. Iím sure youíd be happy with the klan having a compound near you and just practicing ď self defense ď drills. More over when was the last attack on a Muslim community where they needed these skills? Iím sure itís a daily threat that islomiphobic mallitia are going to launch a millitary style attack on them. Hell it happens daily in the USA.

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 16 May 2019 - 01:07 PM

#52 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Muslim enclave in U.S. battles suspicion, alleged threats

<snip>

However, law enforcement officials in direct contact with the residents of Islamberg say that's not the case.

"I think there is a lot of misinformation that is out there, certainly on the Internet," said Capt. James Barnes from the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation. Barnes told CBS News that he's had a personal relationship with the community of Islamberg for 12 years.

"I go back to the numerous time that the state police has been invited to their lands, and again, I don't know any other place where, if something nefarious is occurring that they would willingly invite law enforcement personnel to come in and have lunch with them and interact with them on a frequent basis," said Barnes. "I would say that the amount of crime that is associated there at the land is less than it is anywhere else."

"If we were planning a terrorist attack on the United States of America don't you think law enforcement would know? Don't you think the FBI would know?" said Adams.
In a case that underscores how dangerous this atmosphere of suspicion can be, a one-time Congressional candidate from Tennessee, Robert Doggart, faces charges in connection with an alleged plot to attack Islamberg. In wire-tapped phone calls and meetings with FBI informants, Doggart allegedly said that he planned to take an assault rifle, armor-piercing ammunition and other weapons, including a machete, to destroy Islamberg. The criminal affidavit indicates that Doggart allegedly met with members of a private militia in Texas and South Carolina. He is quoted as saying: "If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds."

<snip>

Link

#53 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:19 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 12:56 PM, said:

WATCH THE FRIGGEN' VIDEO AND TELL ME THAT IS SELF DEFENSE TRAINING! Can you do this?

Again, self defense doesn't include teaching someone how to first disarm then slit there throat from behind.
When does self defense teach how to move like a Infantry Squad? Come on, your the one who says it's all self defense. Do explain.

Give you a clue, the Military doesn't teach self defense. THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO KILL OR IF NEEDED INCAPACITATE SOMEONE SO YOU CAN TAKE THEM PRISONER. Training is centered on how to kill an enemy as efficiently and quickly as possible.

https://www.youtube....h?v=hTzgyIvmEV0
Notice something? Oh that's right it sounded like the exact same cadence being called that the woman where marching to.
Funny thing is that's definite video of Terrorist training it's far less then what those woman where going through.

https://www.youtube....h?v=A2LTe2aWmns
Notice something with this about half way through? Sure looks a lot like what the woman in Islamburg where doing doesn't it?
Oh that's right, if they are doing it's self defense, even though hand to hand self defense training is not centered on how to KILL PEOPLE.
Either way, I sure don't see a whole lotta' difference between what the Woman where doing and the two these two videos. Other than the Woman where doing far more Military type movements.

Oki

#54 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:23 PM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

Muslim enclave in U.S. battles suspicion, alleged threats

<snip>

However, law enforcement officials in direct contact with the residents of Islamberg say that's not the case.

"I think there is a lot of misinformation that is out there, certainly on the Internet," said Capt. James Barnes from the New York State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation. Barnes told CBS News that he's had a personal relationship with the community of Islamberg for 12 years.

"I go back to the numerous time that the state police has been invited to their lands, and again, I don't know any other place where, if something nefarious is occurring that they would willingly invite law enforcement personnel to come in and have lunch with them and interact with them on a frequent basis," said Barnes. "I would say that the amount of crime that is associated there at the land is less than it is anywhere else."

"If we were planning a terrorist attack on the United States of America don't you think law enforcement would know? Don't you think the FBI would know?" said Adams.
In a case that underscores how dangerous this atmosphere of suspicion can be, a one-time Congressional candidate from Tennessee, Robert Doggart, faces charges in connection with an alleged plot to attack Islamberg. In wire-tapped phone calls and meetings with FBI informants, Doggart allegedly said that he planned to take an assault rifle, armor-piercing ammunition and other weapons, including a machete, to destroy Islamberg. The criminal affidavit indicates that Doggart allegedly met with members of a private militia in Texas and South Carolina. He is quoted as saying: "If it gets down to the machete, we will cut them to shreds."

<snip>

Link

And Hitler promised Stalin he would never invade the Soviet Union. He also promised Chamberlain he was done.
In fact Germany even made written agreements with both. Lesson learned but at a cost of millions of lives. An evil person will never tell you there intentions, if your trust them you will find out much to your determent.

Oki

#55 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

Trump bAd Muslims spreading peace got it lady bird. Maybe you should tell your Muslim friends the peace part

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 16 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

#56 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:24 PM

But trump bad, Islamic peace, white evil and look at all Islamic countries and societies contributed to the modern world and thinking. Well ok we are still wAiting on that to be addressed. But they are great inclusive and the religion of tolerance and love. Iíve been told, just donít be gay and stand near a high roof top or near stones. Other then that love and peace praise ahla

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 16 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

#57 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:56 AM

Hey, I just thought of something in regards to the woman in the video from Islamburg where training for self defense....

Imagine someone has attacked you, you have disarmed and or incapacitated them, then you walk behind them and slit their throats?
Would you be charged with murder?

Oki

#58 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:10 AM

View Postoki, on 17 May 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

Hey, I just thought of something in regards to the woman in the video from Islamburg where training for self defense....

Imagine someone has attacked you, you have disarmed and or incapacitated them, then you walk behind them and slit their throats?
Would you be charged with murder?

Oki

Did you change the youtube links? When I click on them now it shows foreigners.

In any case, I remember the onevwith the two fighting. The other person has a knife too, if I remember correctly, so I. donít why a person would be charged with murder for defending themselve.

#59 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:18 AM

View PostLadybird, on 16 May 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

I didn’t bring up Trumps multiple lies about what he witnessed on 9/11. I reposted a link that was in the original OP, which showed Trump on the campaign trail laughing with an audience member who talked about getting rid of all Muslims and then some ignorant rant about Obama.

Did you go into your standard Trump rant about the New Jersey Muslims as soon as the opportunity presented itself? Yes you did.

Did you support Obama throughout his 8 years of incessant lying, including about things WHILE IN OFFICE, NOT CAMPAIGNING, that had an actual impact on the lives of people like his lies about Health Care and his lies about Benghazi? Yes you did.

Does anyone actually believe that you give an ounce of excrement about the truth? No they don't.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 17 May 2019 - 08:19 AM

#60 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

View PostJerryL, on 17 May 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

Did you go into your standard Trump rant about the New Jersey Muslims as soon as the opportunity presented itself? Yes you did.

Did you support Obama throughout his 8 years of incessant lying, including about things WHILE IN OFFICE, NOT CAMPAIGNING, that had an actual impact on the lives of people like his lies about Health Care and his lies about Benghazi? Yes you did.

Does anyone actually believe that you give an ounce of excrement about the truth? No they don't.

As soon as others directly addressed it to me. Youíre are tired of seeing it? Whine to them.

9/11 was this countryís most traumatic event and this POS used it, in front of an Alabama audience, to drum up even more hatred of people who many, especially Trump supporters, have suspicions of anyway. It was a vicious lie for which he has never apologized and has repeated.

Iíve never claimed Obama never lied so your ďwhat aboutsĒ are worthless.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users