RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give - RightNation.US

Jump to content

BREAKING: Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Give Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,046
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:33 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 23 May 2019 - 11:31 AM, said:

A response beyond the recognized limits of stupidity. HE should be the one trying to work with others? Shirley, you can be serious?

With this one, you've finally convinced me that you are indeed a troll, and not (just) a looney leftist. Go away lest ye turn tombstone when the sun rises


:clap:
0

#42 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,548
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:01 PM

OK, Pelosi's comments this morning were just too mind-numbingly stupid to post here in their entirety. That woman is certifiably insane. So I'll just post a few words and phrases to make the point:

When Nancy-Freakin-Pelosi talks about "follow[ing] the facts"...and..."coverup"...and..."a very divisive place to go"...and..."It's clear, it's in plain sight. It cannot be denied. Ignoring subpoenas, obstruction of justice"...and..."honor [her] oath of office"...and most hilariously lunatic of all, declaring that she'll pray for him, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

I just can't help laughing out loud. I mean literally laughing out loud right here in front of the computer. I can't help being reminded of one of those kids in those "America's Funniest Videos" shows, standing there with chocolate all over his face, all over his hands, all over his shirt, all over the table, and a half-eaten chocolate bar laying right there, declaring "Chocolate? No I didn't eat any chocolate...It was Donald who ate the chocolate..."

I mean seriously, she's a Democrat and she dares to even whisper terms like "facts" or "truth" or "coverup" or "divisive" or "obstruction" or "oath of office" without fear of bursting into flame or being struck by lightning? Has she never paid any attention whatsoever to her own party's behavior?

She's either the most blind, ignorant person on earth, OR she's the most pathologically dishonest person on earth.

Or most likely of all, both.

:coolshades:
0

#43 User is offline   corporal_little 

  • What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,368
  • Joined: 09-January 04

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:00 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well then Trump could easily prove that by trying to work with Democrats on infrastructure instead of foolishly demanding that they drop investigations in exchange for him doing his damn job on the behalf of the American people.


I think he's making a mistake here too. HOWEVER, the Democrats are absolutely ensuring he gets re-elected by continuing these "investigations" after 2 full years of independent council investigations have concluded.

Both sides need to grow the hell up.
0

#44 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,269
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:14 PM

View Postfirecoco, on 23 May 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

Everyone on this board knows the hidden meaning of all your posts

Here let me help you out...Trump bad...Everyone else good

:high5:
0

#45 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,269
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:17 PM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

I absolutely agree with you on this. He is the President, though. He can't say that he is going to refuse to do his job unless the demcrats stop investigating him and not expect to take a huge political hit from it.

He has the upper hand, but by saying that he won't work with them, every single thing that needs to happen and doesn't happen in the near future will fall squarely on his shoulders. He is giving that upper hand away.

Of course, a certain percentage will blame him regardless of the truth and a certain percentage will makes excuses for him regardless of the truth, the percentage who will assign the blame to him will increase....and that is dangerous 18 months before the 2020 election when voting margins might be tight.

There is nothing worse than an opponent/enemy/loser offering up advice to the winner. :lol:
0

#46 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

  • Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver
  • Posts: 30,269
  • Joined: 14-October 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:19 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well then Trump could easily prove that by trying to work with Democrats on infrastructure instead of foolishly demanding that they drop investigations in exchange for him doing his damn job on the behalf of the American people.

In other words, he should be played as a sucker by your crooked assed party? :lol:

Not
Gonna
Happen

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 23 May 2019 - 04:20 PM

0

#47 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,485
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:34 PM

View PostDutch13, on 23 May 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

No, I think you should stop guessing and simply read what I wrote.

The way I guessed it was the way you came across. Especially given the context that youíre nowhere to be seen until an opportunity to criticize Trump rears its head.

Trump SHOULD NOT negotiate with political terrorists like pelosi and schumer.
0

#48 User is offline   Ladybird 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,520
  • Joined: 26-October 07

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:56 PM

View Postzurg, on 23 May 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

The way I guessed it was the way you came across. Especially given the context that youíre nowhere to be seen until an opportunity to criticize Trump rears its head.

Trump SHOULD NOT negotiate with political terrorists like pelosi and schumer.


That's not true. Dutch has jumped all over my case and in Trumps defense plenty of times.
0

#49 User is offline   gravelrash 

  • I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 14,880
  • Joined: 24-June 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

Pelosi says that PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump needs an intervention. She's long overdue for the long walk in the woods.
0

#50 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

  • Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,806
  • Joined: 13-November 03

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:12 PM

View PostAntonToo, on 23 May 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Well then Trump could easily prove that by trying to work with Democrats on infrastructure instead of foolishly demanding that they drop investigations in exchange for him doing his damn job on the behalf of the American people.

Shut up.
0

#51 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,485
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostLadybird, on 23 May 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

That's not true. Dutch has jumped all over my case and in Trumps defense plenty of times.

In that case I apologize. I didnít notice.

(Still, Trump was justified in his anger and Dutch posted only to criticize Trump. There could be such a thing as giving someone you support a break. For example, you LB never criticize Obama although Iím sure there are times when even you must admit that he acted stupidly. If we all admitted faults in our candidates more willingly, weíd all get along better. But Iím not saying we must do so. I certainly donít anticipate that youíll do so.)
0

#52 User is offline   Dutch13 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,183
  • Joined: 02-May 06

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:43 AM

View Postzurg, on 23 May 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

The way I guessed it was the way you came across. Especially given the context that you're nowhere to be seen until an opportunity to criticize Trump rears its head.



I don't explain myself as well as I would like. That is a failing on my part.

I think I ate my fair share of crow in 2017. I was here pretty regularly until last summer and played my role in the financial crisis of 2018. Since last summer, though, there hadn't been very much happening that peaked my interest. Most of the threads that I lurked on were mid-term related and didn't impact me (my area stayed red) and I am not going to take part in cheerleading threads......which, if you look back, that was what many of the threads in 2018 consisted of.

I like the debates. I like posting and getting schooled on political topics that I am not well versed on. I don't watch any cable news outlets, because as we all know, most of the media is pretty biased in one direction or the other. The only folks I like listening to on Sirius is The Five, Brett Baier, or Jake Tapper. Beyond that, I will listen to Rush if I happen to be in the car in the afternoon. So, I like that I can see different stories from various news outlets and I like the debates with the leftwing members because it brings out the best debaters from the right. Many of those people RARELY post these days, though, because this place has devolved into Trump lovers patting each other on the back.....with a few rare threads that actually involve debate and not just attacks.

Too many threads are bash sessions on Ladybird or Trump rah-rah sessions. Too many people refuse to debate and simply go on personal attacks against other rightnation members.

View Postzurg, on 23 May 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

Trump SHOULD NOT negotiate with political terrorists like pelosi and schumer.


Then Trump should resign. He asked America to give him the job of President. Pelosi and Schumer are the same people they were in 2016 when he wanted the job. They haven't changed. If he can't, or won't, do the job, then he needs to quit. Schumer and Pelosi aren't going anywhere until they die. Pelosi is acting EXACTLY like she did in 2007 when Donald Trump wanted Pelosi to impeach the sitting republican President.

View Postzurg, on 23 May 2019 - 09:28 PM, said:

In that case I apologize. I didn't notice.

(Still, Trump was justified in his anger and Dutch posted only to criticize Trump. There could be such a thing as giving someone you support a break. For example, you LB never criticize Obama although I'm sure there are times when even you must admit that he acted stupidly. If we all admitted faults in our candidates more willingly, we'd all get along better. But I'm not saying we must do so. I certainly don't anticipate that you'll do so.)


Yes, he was absolutely justified in his anger. I didn't have a problem with that. I said that I agreed with him throwing down the political gauntlet. I have a problem with his stated solution. If it necessary to have an infrastructure bill, then get over it, do your job, and get it done. If it isn't necessary, then say it isn't necessary. Tell the American people that while the democrats are wasting our time and money, he will be busy doing whatever he can without them.

As it stands, the democrats have soundbytes of President Trump being the political terrorist, holding the business of the nation hostage unless he gets what he wants.



This post has been edited by Dutch13: 24 May 2019 - 08:56 AM

0

#53 User is online   zurg 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 27,485
  • Joined: 19-October 09

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:33 AM

View PostDutch13, on 24 May 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

I don't explain myself as well as I would like. That is a failing on my part.

I think I ate my fair share of crow in 2017. I was here pretty regularly until last summer and played my role in the financial crisis of 2018. Since last summer, though, there hadn't been very much happening that peaked my interest. Most of the threads that I lurked on were mid-term related and didn't impact me (my area stayed red) and I am not going to take part in cheerleading threads......which, if you look back, that was what many of the threads in 2018 consisted of.

I like the debates. I like posting and getting schooled on political topics that I am not well versed on. I don't watch any cable news outlets, because as we all know, most of the media is pretty biased in one direction or the other. The only folks I like listening to on Sirius is The Five, Brett Baier, or Jake Tapper. Beyond that, I will listen to Rush if I happen to be in the car in the afternoon. So, I like that I can see different stories from various news outlets and I like the debates with the leftwing members because it brings out the best debaters from the right. Many of those people RARELY post these days, though, because this place has devolved into Trump lovers patting each other on the back.....with a few rare threads that actually involve debate and not just attacks.

Too many threads are bash sessions on Ladybird or Trump rah-rah sessions. Too many people refuse to debate and simply go on personal attacks against other rightnation members.



Then Trump should resign. He asked America to give him the job of President. Pelosi and Schumer are the same people they were in 2016 when he wanted the job. They haven't changed. If he can't, or won't, do the job, then he needs to quit. Schumer and Pelosi aren't going anywhere until they die. Pelosi is acting EXACTLY like she did in 2007 when Donald Trump wanted Pelosi to impeach the sitting republican President.



Yes, he was absolutely justified in his anger. I didn't have a problem with that. I said that I agreed with him throwing down the political gauntlet. I have a problem with his stated solution. If it necessary to have an infrastructure bill, then get over it, do your job, and get it done. If it isn't necessary, then say it isn't necessary. Tell the American people that while the democrats are wasting our time and money, he will be busy doing whatever he can without them.

As it stands, the democrats have soundbytes of President Trump being the political terrorist, holding the business of the nation hostage unless he gets what he wants.

Fair enough about the posting. We canít be mind readers and often posters (Iíve done this, and itís been done to me) jump to conclusions and assign meaning/positions that havenít been stated. Thatís unfair.

But on the LB bashing, she deserves much/most of it. Sheís not as unreasonable as the other leftist posters, but she routinely displays the leftist hypocrisy that exists in abundance in our society. Of course some hypocrisy exists on the right too. But the point often is, what are the relative magnitudes? LB has numerous times insisted that a single or a couple of bad behaviors on the right are equal to a thousand on the left. This isnít as much against her personally as it is against the leftwing culture. Hypocrisy dominates on that side.

I disagree with you about Pelosi and Schumer pre-Trump versus post-Trump. Yes, they were bad scumbags before already, but theyíve sunk to new lows. They are actively trying to unseat a duly elected president, to execute a soft coup. This is ABSOLUTELY treasonous. This is extreme political terrorism. THEY must change first, not Trump. You are placing a wholly UNREASONABLE requirement on Trump.
0

#54 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,548
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:22 AM

View Postzurg, on 24 May 2019 - 09:33 AM, said:

I disagree with you about Pelosi and Schumer pre-Trump versus post-Trump. Yes, they were bad scumbags before already, but theyíve sunk to new lows. They are actively trying to unseat a duly elected president, to execute a soft coup. This is ABSOLUTELY treasonous. This is extreme political terrorism. THEY must change first, not Trump. You are placing a wholly UNREASONABLE requirement on Trump.


100% agreed. Yes, Schumer & Pelosi have always been leftists, so they've always been scum. But it has been since Nov 2016 that they have gone fully treasonous. They were always liars & hypocrites & all the rest of the standard leftist characteristics, but now they're full-on traitors to their country. Trying to "work with" them just isn't feasible unless they turn 180 degrees in their trajectory. No policies reached by "working with" them can ever be anything short of disastrous.

B)
0

#55 User is offline   Dutch13 

  • <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter
  • Posts: 16,183
  • Joined: 02-May 06

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:55 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 May 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

100% agreed. Yes, Schumer & Pelosi have always been leftists, so they've always been scum. But it has been since Nov 2016 that they have gone fully treasonous. They were always liars & hypocrites & all the rest of the standard leftist characteristics, but now they're full-on traitors to their country. Trying to "work with" them just isn't feasible unless they turn 180 degrees in their trajectory. No policies reached by "working with" them can ever be anything short of disastrous.

B)


I could have sworn that Pelosi is taking the same approach with Trump as she did with GWB......saying that impeachment isn't on the table while at the same time accusing him of crimes. Donald Trump criticized her for not trying to impeach GWB.

How do their actions differ from when they took over control of congress after the elections of November 2006? I realize it was 12+ years ago, but it was every bit as partisan, petty, and vile.

The ONLY difference between then and now is that Donald Trump gets into tit for tats with them. He pokes the hornets nest, whereas GWB ignored them.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. GWB stayed out of the kitchen and simply did his job. I know that Trump is a saint and anybody named Bush deserves all the hate we can muster, but maybe Trump could learn a little bit from W.



0

#56 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,548
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:39 AM

View PostDutch13, on 24 May 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

I could have sworn that Pelosi is taking the same approach with Trump as she did with GWB......saying that impeachment isn't on the table while at the same time accusing him of crimes. Donald Trump criticized her for not trying to impeach GWB.

How do their actions differ from when they took over control of congress after the elections of November 2006? I realize it was 12+ years ago, but it was every bit as partisan, petty, and vile.

The ONLY difference between then and now is that Donald Trump gets into tit for tats with them. He pokes the hornets nest, whereas GWB ignored them.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. GWB stayed out of the kitchen and simply did his job. I know that Trump is a saint and anybody named Bush deserves all the hate we can muster, but maybe Trump could learn a little bit from W.


First off - I may be the only one here at RN who doesn't hate GWB. I still admire him as a good, decent, honest man who made a few honest mistakes.

Nor have I ever suggested Trump is a "saint". He's a thin-skinned loudmouth bully who lowers himself to childish twitter-wars over insignificant nonsense. He's wrong about tariffs. He's wrong about other things. He's not "perfect" or "saintly" by any stretch of the imagination.

And I also can't agree that Pelosi (& Schumer & Democrats in general) were "every bit as partisan, petty, and vile" before Nov 2016 as they are now. Nope, I've been paying attention to politics since the 1960's and the Democrats during the past 2-3 years have exceeded all previous bounds of vile hypocrisy, dishonesty, pettiness, hatred, treason, etc. They've never sunk so low before.

B)
0

#57 User is offline   corporal_little 

  • What is your major malfunction....
  • Group: Bronze
  • Posts: 8,368
  • Joined: 09-January 04

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:11 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 May 2019 - 11:39 AM, said:

First off - I may be the only one here at RN who doesn't hate GWB. I still admire him as a good, decent, honest man who made a few honest mistakes.

Nor have I ever suggested Trump is a "saint". He's a thin-skinned loudmouth bully who lowers himself to childish twitter-wars over insignificant nonsense. He's wrong about tariffs. He's wrong about other things. He's not "perfect" or "saintly" by any stretch of the imagination.

And I also can't agree that Pelosi (& Schumer & Democrats in general) were "every bit as partisan, petty, and vile" before Nov 2016 as they are now. Nope, I've been paying attention to politics since the 1960's and the Democrats during the past 2-3 years have exceeded all previous bounds of vile hypocrisy, dishonesty, pettiness, hatred, treason, etc. They've never sunk so low before.

B)


You're not alone. I like W.
0

#58 User is offline   MontyPython 

  • Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold
  • Posts: 56,548
  • Joined: 28-February 03

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:32 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 24 May 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

You're not alone. I like W.


:2up:
0

#59 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

  • <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter
  • Posts: 5,046
  • Joined: 05-June 15

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:40 PM

My only beef with W. (and the Bushes in general) is that he remained silent for 8 straight years when Baraq trashed him at every turn (out of respect for the office, I know), yet when Trump gets elected he suddenly feels the need to offer his $0.02.
0

Share this topic:


  • 3 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users