RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Shrinque Rap - RightNation.US

Shrinque likes this Like
- - - - -

On Turning Fifty

Yes, it is true. Yesterday, Sunday, February 4, 2007, Super Bowl Sunday, specifically at 5:35 AM EST, yours truly reached and crossed the half-century mark. So, I thought I would reflect on the experience.
- - - - -

"We Are Marshall"

I am no film critic, but once in a while, a movie comes along that is so well done and so important that I must comment on it. It also helps if it happens to be entertaining. Well, that has happened and I feel the need to share my thoughts about "We Are Marshall." This is one terrific movie. But this is not really a movie review. It is...
- - - - -

Not About Health Care

I had a more pressing issue on my mind all weekend than health care: Just how mean-spirited, disingenuous, and hypocritical can the leftist be? Every time I think they have sunk to the bottom, they go even further.
- - - - -

I'm Here!

Well, I did it! I upgraded my RightNation membership and got a blog. I will be posting when I have time and something to say, but don't expect something daily.
Shrinque likes this Like

• 3 Pages +

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Tags

Search My Blog