RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Make Your Own Celeb Action on Solving the BP Oil Crisis - RightNation.US

-----
Just thinking about all the asinine (surprise!) things celebs do when a crisis is at hand and the two cents they manage to throw in. The ones I have come up with are pretty lame but I imagine you all have some that are better. Please feel free to add on... It can be a celeb fund raiser, donations, posters, etc.

Tom Hanks is donating the beloved shrimping boat, Jenny, used in Forrest Gump.
“I feel deeply about the loss from the shrimping industry in the Gulf. Jenny would be best served shrimping. That’s her magic and that’s how the magic of Bubba Gump shrimp made Forrest millions. Jenny would be a symbol to never give up.”

Pamela Anderson has also joined with PETA to raise money. Ms. Anderson will be working with wildlife rescue washing off oil slicked pelicans while in the nude with oil balls appropriately placed on her body.

Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley and a number of other Hollywood Scientologists have chartered the Sea Org.

Gwenyth Paltrow adds,”I knew the name of my blog, GOOP, was going to have a profound and very deep meaning someday. I just knew in my heart this was the thing to do.”

5 Comments On This Entry

This looks like a job for The Wonder Twins!
Sean Penn donated his red cup. It hasn't been used since Katrina so it's still in perfectly good shape. He had gracefully declined going down and using it himself. He feels the need to help someone else experience the joy of doing a good deed and helping another in need.

This could be fun, Dublin!
Any given member of the lib mass media. They're the biggest scum-suckers around!
Travolta could have donated his pocket combs from his Carrie/Kotter/Grease days… but we’re looking for solutions, not aggravating factors. ;)

Kilmerfan, on Jun 7 2010, 09:12 AM, said:

This looks like a job for The Wonder Twins!

Form of… a top hat!!!
Page 1 of 1

Be Yourself. Everyone is already taken.

http://img.photobuck.../Dsc00535-1.jpgI know when the Spirit of God is there, animals are the first ones to mellow out."If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935"The poor dog, in life the firmest friend,The first to welcome, foremost to defend,Whose honest heart is still the master's own,Who labours, fights, lives, breathes for him alone,Unhonour'd falls, unnoticed all his worth,Denied in heaven the soul he held on earth,While man, vain insect hopes to be forgiven,And claims himself a sole exclusive heaven."Lord Byron Inscription on the monument of his Newfoundland dog, 1808" He is your friend, your partner,your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He willbe yours, faithful and true, to the last beatof his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy ofsuch devotion." Unknown

The Nauseatingly Cute Section

Links

Help Support Rightnation.US!Click HERE!Visit our store!Click HERE to shop!

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays