RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Shouldn't Adam Schiff recuse himself from Russia probe now that he - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shouldn't Adam Schiff recuse himself from Russia probe now that he Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:19 PM

Shouldn't Adam Schiff recuse himself from Russia probe now that he's been caught hobnobbing with Fusion GPS?

https://www.americanthinker.com
By Monica Showalter
February 8, 2019

Article:

A while back, then-attorney general Jeff Sessions was forced to recuse himself from the investigation into President Trump's campaign's supposed collusion with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. The grounds for it? Sessions had shaken hands and made small talk with Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak, meaning he had a conflict of interest. Sessions, being the honorable naïf he was, obliged.

Well, now the shoe is on the other tootsie.

House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff, who's vowed a kitchen sink–style investigation against President Trump (now that no Russian collusion has been found), has been caught in photographs taken at the Aspen security conference last year with none other than Hillary Clinton's bought-and-paid-for smear artist Glenn Simpson, chairman of Fusion GPS.

John Solomon of The Hill has the scoop on the pictures:

They show Schiff meeting at the event with Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson, one of the key and most controversial figures in the Russia collusion scandal. Both men insisted to me through spokesmen that they met only briefly last July.

At the time of the encounter, Simpson was an important witness in the House Intelligence Committee probe who had given sworn testimony about alleged, but still unproven, collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.
Simpson ran the firm hired by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic Party to find dirt on Trump in Moscow. He employed retired British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, whose infamous and unverified dossier became the main evidence for the FBI's probe of the Trump campaign, particularly the surveillance warrant against Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

So here we have one of two things going on: Schiff has this friendly social relationship with Simpson that allows the two to get together at whatever conference they may find themselves at (think about how many people there are to meet at such a big conference and how many of them would have liked to meet with Schiff), and Schiff chooses to meet with Simpson from among all the people he could have kaffeeklatsched. Schiff's buddy-buddy relationship with Simpson, who was the bankroller of the phony "pee dossier" from Christopher Steele, cobbled together by his buddies in Moscow in a bid to smear Trump, doesn't constitute a conflict of interest?

Full Story

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:41 PM

Yes, Adam Schiff has repeatedly proven himself a totally dishonest, worthless, hypocritical piece of sh*t. But let's face it, that applies to all Democrats, not just Schiff.

B)

#3 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:46 PM

Nope, no collusion to be found.

#4 User is offline   AnnieGotHerGun 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:07 PM

I wouldn't mind if he and those wild eyes of his recused himself from life itself.

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:35 AM

Double standard clause invoked...

#6 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:09 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 February 2019 - 08:41 PM, said:

Yes, Adam Schiff has repeatedly proven himself a totally dishonest, worthless, hypocritical piece of sh*t. But let's face it, that applies to all Democrats, not just Schiff.

B)

I agree. Doesn't this guy come off as such a unmanly little weasel?

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

View PostHolland25, on 11 February 2019 - 10:09 AM, said:

I agree. Doesn't this guy come off as such a unmanly little weasel?

He reminds me of a snotty little grade school kid. The kind who, when actually confronted with some snotty little thing he did or said, would reply with something like "Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad!"

Fortunately, most snotty little punks eventually grow up. Schiff is proof that not all of them do.

<_<

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users